Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys I thought I better put my introduction on here seeing as i have become rather well known on here recently!

Name:  Joey
B day: 01/05 Age (25)
Place: London
Fav Actor:
Description: Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, Slim and cute as hell!

From Maykee Se Bendi Dor:  Shweta Monshi, Rohini Hattangandi, Rohit Khurana,Aisharays
From Saath Nibhana Saathiya: Muhammed Nazim, Giaa Manet,Rupal Patel, Rucha Hasabnis,
Rishal SIngh, Firoza Kahn,
From Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Hina Kahn, Karen Hehra< Medha Sambuthar,Snajai Gandhi, Aman Sharma, Sonali Rerma
From Gulaal: The intire cast esp Manasi Parekh, Neil Bhatt, Aditi Tailang, Susant Singh
From DABH: Kanica Maheswari
Also: Myself

Why I watch DABH : I watch the show because I happened to see a trailer in-between two commercials. One was for something you put in a toaster and the other was a holiday travel company in Southall! I noticed it had some interesting themes for a show of this kind and therefore I decided to watch it! Up to now I am still hopeful that the show will find its way and become something that is worthy of its time slot of 9pm! Up to now I have many relevant points to make about the show and although I like the other people in here only a few like me! I would like to be friends with everyone in here as I love India although I am of Caucasian decent and live thousands of miles away.  I have acted in many films as a young person here and in LA and am currently acting in a film that has part of its storyline in India!  I decided to watch starplus purely because I thought I could research a role i will be playing but now I watch as I love all the programs! I am looking forward to meeting all of the actors in the programs I watch later in the year when I visit! πŸ˜› Ta Ta! He He!
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Full Name: Simran Kaur Samra 
Soon To Be Simran Kaur Dhillion... Guess Who's Engaged?😳

Nicknames: Simi Or Lolo (Because Of My Hazel Greenish Eyes)

Birthday: 24/11/1990... Finally Turn 21 This Year.. Party Time!! Vegas Style..!!! 
Place: Kensington, London... With My Big Family... 

Fav Actors: Drashti Dhami And Gurmeet Choudhary..Loveee Them Sooo Much...❀️ 
Also Have Some Love For.. Karan Kundra, Harshad Chopra, Karan Mehra, Arhaan Behll, Arjun Bijlani And Last But Not Least Anas Rashid....πŸ˜ƒ

Shows You Watch: Geet Hui Sabse Parayi... 
I'm Also A Bit Of A Star Plus Junkie.. So I Also Watch Maryaada.. Lekin Kab Tak... Maan Kee Awaaz Pratigya...Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai And Maykee Se Bandi Dor... Alongside This Lovely Long List I Know Also Watch 
Diya Aur Baati Hum...Hehehe πŸ˜†

You Will Watch/Watch DABH Because: Because Of The Lead Pair And The Fact That I Liked The Title Song...πŸ˜› 

eye_can_talk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name:  Lavanya 
Birthday:  6th April 
Place: India
Fav Actors: Shahrukh khan , Sushant sigh Rajput & Vinay Rohra.
Shows you watch: BALH, IPKKND, DABH.
You will watch/watch DABH because: i liked d concept & song😳.
About me : i'm silent member of IF since one year. so finally im joining forums πŸ˜³. 
Edited by eye_can_talk - 12 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Name:  Sonee
Birthday: 12th August
Place: India
Fav Actors: Mishal Raheja.
Shows you watch: LTL 1 (missed dis show πŸ˜”), BALH,  DABH. 
You will watch/watch DABH because: i loved d title song😳.
raheelu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Name: Rahhela
Birthday: 7th sept
Place:Pakistan
Fav Actors:many
Shows you watch:Maryada -SSBN&DABH
You will watch/watch DABH because:i like the story
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi friends!!
Name: Shreya
Birthday: 6th January
Favourite Actors: No favourites but like a few. Right now I really like Anas Rashid.
Shows you watch: I am not a religious viewer of any show but I watch IPKKND, Maryada and other shows now and then. I watch a show only when I like to.
You will watch/ watch DABH because: The amazing title song, the promos, the lead characters of Sandhya and Suraj, a couple of other character, the great concept and Anas Rashid has hooked me to the show!
Looking forward to have a great time on this forum and with the show!!
Edited by crazyfairy - 12 years ago
Shweta-28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name:  Shweta
Birthday:  28 April
Place: Mauritius
Fav Actors: Arnav (Barun), Mann, Sam, Krishna, Anant, Ranbir, Imran, SRK, many more...
Shows you watch: IPKKND, Navvya, DABH, MKKPB, CSZ
You will watch/watch DABH because: i love the title track and curious to know wat will happ after their marriage...

πŸ˜‰
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi!  😊
I'm Fiz and from the UK.
I watch, Maryada, IPKKND and just recently started to watch DABH.
The reason i'm watching it is because i would like to know how Sooraj will standby Sandhya and help her with her education, especially with such a dominating Mother in law.

..SaM-DeSiRe.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name: Sameen
Birthday: December 9
Place:  Canada
Fav Actors:  Karan Singh Grover, Jennifer Winget
Shows you watch: all time fav- DMG, currently only DABH
You will watch/watch DABH because: Great concept and Anas Rashid <3 
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Name:  Mahnoor - Call me Noori, Mahi or Maz
Birthday:  18 Nov
Place: Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
Fav Actors: Harshad Chopra, Anupriya Kapoor, Additi Gupta, Aasiya Kaazi, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Vivian Dsena, Sukirti Kandpal, Karan Singh Grover, Shilpa Anand, Anas Rashid , Deepika Kain, Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Imran Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan & Priyanka Chopra.
Shows you watch: PKYEK, IPKKND, TL, KDMHMD, DP, MKAP, SNS, SGP, GHSP, DMG n many more
You will watch/watch DABH because: I have seen Anas before and know he will do a good job and Anas and Deepika r cute together