Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
hai guys,
i dont visit this forum but i watch the show..
if survivor india is to air from today at 9 wat abt this shows timings..
saw from star plus site that saturday we get the maha epi..
but is the timing changing from next week r will we have it at the same 9 PM slot??
...Edited by breezy - 12 years ago
Gals, it is just this friday, the launch episode of Survivor is aired.  From next week on, DABH is aired at 9 p.m. monday through friday.

Survivor is a weekend show.  There is a lot of confusion on SP and other sites about DABH ending 😆.

Don't miss maha episode tomorrow, Jan 7th at 8 p.m. IST.
Why this show is not coming on with next episode on 6th January 2012?
Originally posted by Fahiz

Why this show is not coming on with next episode on 6th January 2012?

Jan 6th, there was no DABH and YRKKH episodes due to Survivor India launch.

Next episode is on Jan 7th, today at 8 p.m. IST.
Can some1 tell me what happened after Sandhya removed all her bangles and mangalsutra and cried in the rain..when she found out the full truth??
I have a question. How come this forum is not that active even though DABH is always in the top 3 on the TRP charts?  I love this show, but the forum hasn't even reached a hundred pages yet. where is everyone?
Originally posted by dancexlovexlive

I have a question. How come this forum is not that active even though DABH is always in the top 3 on the TRP charts?  I love this show, but the forum hasn't even reached a hundred pages yet. where is everyone?

Good q, donno , 

Me, b2011, Monika, Karisham,Sita are here from day1 and we are doing all  we can to make things move forward ... 
Edited by breezy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

Can some1 tell me what happened after Sandhya removed all her bangles and mangalsutra and cried in the rain..when she found out the full truth??

That scene ended with cow being tied and is not moving forward even when untied symbolic  of Sandhya not able to cut her ties from the marriage. The scene was they were returning to Pushkar.
a correction, she wasnt able to remove her mangalsutra , she did not