Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk - Page 40

Posted: 10 years ago
can anyone make a vm on the recent paper staple surya scenes
I want to dawnload Diya Baati Episodes
I dont know how to access more topics in India forum.
The first page only shows 10-11 topics. Is there like a 2nd or 3rd page and if yes then how do I look up to it????????😕
I have watched the ITA awards today & a few questions came to my mind (I am not bashing any one - just curious!)

1. Why Anas & Kanika were sitting together on their own far from the DABH team? Have these two have any problem with the other cast? Bhabo, her real husband, Deepika & Daisa all were setting together & there was a bonding between them.

2. Why Anas & Kanika was presenting an award - usually its the lead actors or husband/wife  present the awards together.

3. Why Anas & Kanika was sitting together hand in hand all the time? Are they BF/GF - just wondering!
how to create falling objects in a thread 
http://www.glitter-graphics.com/generators/falling_objects.php
Originally posted by mecool

I dont know how to access more topics in India forum.
The first page only shows 10-11 topics. Is there like a 2nd or 3rd page and if yes then how do I look up to it????????😕

dear the pages have crossed 500
you can see the pages 1234...
below the threads 
please look into it and then click 2
you will be in the second page
scroll down below the ads by google
Edited by ramasuresh78 - 10 years ago
Hii can anyone tell me what is this matka thing going on in the show?..wht mistake are they talking abt

@Amrapali_dubey

When the truth about the night college was out, Bhabo wanted to throw SurYa out. Bhabasa pointed out the many great things Sandy has done for them. Bhabo said that she feels like she owes Sandy now. Sandy did 3 things for her and now Bhabo wants to pay it back: she will allow Sandy to do only 3 mistakes (3 matkas). When Sandy will commit the 4th mistake, she can say goodbye to her IPS dream and 'breath" only when Bhabo tells her to do so!

Sandy, pushing Chavi to copy in the exam (which is a false accusation) is considered as her first mistake, till now!
Edited by alexxa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by alexxa

<font face="Times New Roman">

<font size="3">@Amrapali_dubey</font>

<font size="3">When the truth about the
night college was out, Bhabo wanted to throw SurYa out. Bhabasa pointed out the
many great things Sandy has done for them. Bhabo said that she feels like she owes
Sandy now. Sandy did 3 things for her and now Bhabo wants to pay it back: she
will allow Sandy to do only 3 mistakes (3 matkas). When Sandy will commit the
4th mistake, she can say goodbye to her IPS dream and 'breath" only when Bhabo
tells her to do so! </font>

<font size="3">Sandy,pushing Chavi to copy in the exam (which is a false accusation) is considered as her first mistake,till now!</font>
</font>

Thanx a lot..wht 3 things has sandhya done fr bhabho?
1st favour - when bhabho was imprisoned by false allegation by meena , sandhya bail her out by going to magistrate and provided proofs as why bhabho is innocent.
2nd favour - sandhya made Suraj from being called as normal halwai to world class chef by enrolling him, motivating him at various stages of WTC competition and gaining the trophy .
3rd favour - saving pushkar from bomblast where none of them would have survived and had opportunity to blame her.