Diya Aur Baati Hum Forum Help Desk - Page 43

Posted: 10 years ago
I thought Mohit had a job? Wasnt he working in a bank? How come he is jobless? Did he get fired? 😕
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I thought Mohit had a job? Wasnt he working in a bank? How come he is jobless? Did he get fired? 😕

Ritu there is no clarification regarding this... These days he is seen mostly in RM. but once in a while he says he is going to office like the day when the second matka was broken...
Sandhya and Emily have entered a competition... what is this competition about?
Is there any website or some youtube channel where diya aur baati hum epi can be found from the 1st one ..I tried fiding them almost all are removed ,if any one here can help do let me know.
http://starplus.startv.in/video/showvideo.aspx?Page=50&showid=304&sid=134

this is the star player link and you will find all the episodes 
Originally posted by Toxic11

Is there any website or some youtube channel where diya aur baati hum epi can be found from the 1st one ..I tried fiding them almost all are removed ,if any one here can help do let me know.

CLICK HERE dear and watch diya aur baati hum all episodes
hi guys koi help karo mujhey koi acha image editing software btao mujhye diya aur baati hum or surya pe vm create kerna hai koi help karo plz.😊
help..!!!
i am not able to create a poll😕
it's showing error dat the captcha code i've entered s wrong when am not even given a captcha code
pls some1 help me how to create a poll
after a long time i'm watching this show now ... somebody pl update me with the story ...
is sandhya still studying in night colleage? (i know bhabho challenged on not doing any mistake but what want to know is she still going to colleage)
what happened to chavi's rishta?
has surya consumated their marriage? if not does bhabho knows the truth?
what happened to sandhya's brother who was jobless when i last saw it?
what is that competition now going on ?

pl answer...
@jas Sandhya has completed her 3rd year. Along with that her 2 matkas broke. Both for wrong reasons. One chavi lied that Sandhya helped her copy in the exam. Truth is that she herself took Sandhya's paper whithout she knowing and got debarred.
2nd matka broke because Sandhya decided to sacrifice for the sake of Bhabo as she knew that Bhabo fed her liquor choc to prevent her from writing exam and later repented it. She took the blame of Sooraj's shop vandalism by rats  on her head saving Emily.
After second matka Sooraj gets devastated as he believes Sandhya has lied and this competition is an attempt by him to save the last matka and Sandhya's dream. Sooraj has put complete faith on Sandhya and as of now Sandhya is fighting in the comp to safeguard his faith on her. 

Their marriage is not yet consummated as Sooraj has taken vow of celibacy till Sandhya IPS and Bhabo knows about it. She thinks it is Sandhya who is at fault. Hence her complete vengeance towards Sandhya and she is hell bent on stopping her dream and wants Emily to win the competition.