Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

no nilu they have not yet consumated their marriage

you can watch old episode in star player as the youtube videos have been blocked

thanks dear for ur information. Yep i have d link once u send me.
Aaahh...i dont know what happend to this reel life on screen couples
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
missed a few episodes , pl tell me why sandhya and suraj are staying separately?
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jas:  Bhabho asks Sandhya to forget her IPS dream or to get separated from the family if she wins the matka challenge/sabse bada champion.  Knowing the truth, Suraj encourages Sandhya to win the contest and he would set right everything.  After the win, Suraj tries to console Bhabho but finally decides to leave house.  He poses a challenge to Bhabho that she would call them back in 15 days.
aliahayse thumbnail
Hi , I am writing to you of france i am of Turkish origin . I love DAHB i am a big fan of this show i cannot rate any episode for nothing in the world . The only problem is that he should change a little the behavior of sandy because with all that Suraj has done to it , it always as freezer. It should be disconnected for that she founded a little .
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^She is with Dhaaisa's DIL.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Jamy-

^^She is with Dhaaisa's DIL.

why ??? 😕
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --jas--

why ??? 😕

Because Meenudi swapped her baby girl with baby boy of other lady. She wanted a girl because she thought she'll get respect of family only if she could deliver a girl. She went market with Dhaaisa's DIL where Dhaaisa's DIL started having labour pains. Meena took her hospital & she also started to have same. Both delivered and no other relatives where around. There were so many other mothers too & only one doctor to manage all. Kids were tied with number tags for identification. Meenu exchanged kids and number tags when the nurse went away from pediatric ward.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can someone please tell me that why Bhabho was doing Tandav like mads🤪...& Sandhya ran away from there to Gandhi statue & then she cried & Sooraj supported & then Bhabho came to again taunt sandhya... What was actual reason behind Bhabho's round & round dance?😆
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Dev:  Bhabho challenges Daisa that Sandhya will be giving good news in three months.  Daisa accepts it saying if it happens, she will dance.  Later Bhabho knows about Sandhya's dream and Suraj's determination to help fulfill it.  She arranges a function which Daisa misunderstands as Sandhya's godh bharayi and arrives to perform the rituals.  But Bhabho gifts the police uniform to Sandhya and discloses her wish to become an IPS officer in front of them.  Thus, she does the ghoomar dance accepting her defeat to Daisa.  Unable to bear the pain, Sandhya runs from the house to Gandhi park and Suraj arrives there to console her and not to give up her dream due to circumstances.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: b2011

@Dev:  Bhabho challenges Daisa that Sandhya will be giving good news in three months.  Daisa accepts it saying if it happens, she will dance.  Later Bhabho knows about Sandhya's dream and Suraj's determination to help fulfill it.  She arranges a function which Daisa misunderstands as Sandhya's godh bharayi and arrives to perform the rituals.  But Bhabho gifts the police uniform to Sandhya and discloses her wish to become an IPS officer in front of them.  Thus, she does the ghoomar dance accepting her defeat to Daisa.  Unable to bear the pain, Sandhya runs from the house to Gandhi park and Suraj arrives there to console her and not to give up her dream due to circumstances.

Thanks dear b2011. whats your good name?😳

i found it a way too strange & dramatic. Since after that bhabho used to taunt Sandhya even for eating food or force her to eat food first. Really bhabho's character is being portrayed as bad lady unfortunately.