ll DABH Creations Corner ll - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago

Beautiful creationz guyz.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

can someone tell me how to bring the pictures on the forum as i dont know how to upload my creationz...
thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _mahi_

Beautiful creationz guyz.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

can someone tell me how to bring the pictures on the forum as i dont know how to upload my creationz...
thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think you have to upload your creations to some image hosting websites like imageshack, etc.  There you will get the URL for your uploaded creations.  I do not know the details of it but you can copy the image and paste it here.
Originally posted by b2011

I think you have to upload your creations to some image hosting websites like imageshack, etc.  There you will get the URL for your uploaded creations.  I do not know the details of it but you can copy the image and paste it here.
I tried copy pasting it but it didn't work as it used to before.. i will try the url thing ๐Ÿ˜ณ thankewww ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG!!! BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS GUYS!!! they're sooo pretty!! keep it up!!
I've seen some beautiful creations here. Keep it up everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š Just made something on Suraj and Sandhiya's haldi ceremony...hope you guys like it.

Originally posted by pratsy

jaaan
m surprised 2 c u here๐Ÿ˜›

awsum sig...<3 <3

thnx ๐Ÿค—
             one frm my side hope u like it...first meet of dem...feel free 2 useEdited by garima22 - 12 years ago
nice creation rose n garima๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by garima22

one frm my side hope u like it...first meet of dem...feel free 2 use

Good one!! awww his smile:D:D:D i cant believe it, its their first meeting and they're getting married!! cant wait :D
heya guys...hi i'm new in this forum...i joined it bcoz of Anas... i really like him...n now i'm loving this show too...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ garima,  priya,  pratsy,  SheVi4life,  kajolj,  rumela,  divya,  mjht_one,  just J,  simran,  bhartikhushi,  payal,  unnati,  jenny,  ashima,  aarathikb,  miketa,  sonee,  rose_petal...n all others !!!

fabulous... mindblowing... really beautiful creations guys !!! ๐Ÿ˜  gonna use some soon...!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

superb...lovely work by all...!!! ๐Ÿ‘

love ya all...๐Ÿค—
varsha โค๏ธ