Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice and rocking update.
Loved this a lot.
Plz do continue.
Raunika
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That's soo cute!! Love the romance! Can't wait for the next part!
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

After marriage part 2...

Ram and Priya are lost in each other's thoughts.. . Holding mangalsutra in their hands…

Vikram and Neha… enter their room and find the two love birds lost in each others thoughts…

Neha: Ram - Priya… darwaza khula hai… thoda control karo yaar…😛

Embarrassed Ram and Priya lower their eyes and get away from each other…😳

Neha: Arre tum dono toh aise Sharma rahe ho jaise koi bahut bada gunah kar diya… hey fatty priya sharmaye… ye thik hai… why are you so shy ;-)…

Ram: hey vikram, tu apne biwi ko bol chup rahe…😡

Vikram: … Nehaaa…. Ye kya bol rahi ho tum…. Sab sach sach..😉

Ram: shocked grins at vikram…

Vikram: jokes apart… neha hum yahaan love birds ke room mein kyun aaye the???

Neha: oh yaa… priya… ek minute pulls her aside and says… woh Shipra aunt has given this bag of clothes for you. She said that your suitcase will be sent tomorrow as it is quite late now..

Priya remembers her mom's and ayesha's talk… previous day and rembers about those dresses…😲

Neha: Priya kaha khoyi ho???

Priya: Woh… kuch nahi…

Neha: pulls Priya alongwith her and says ram ye rahi tumhari dulhan ab humara kaam ho gaya… and whispers to priya … all the best Priya

Priya: not knowing what to say just looks at Ram…

Ram: whispers to vikram… vikram… kuch kar… main kaise priya ke saath … main paagal ho jaunga…plz… help me… main tere saath chalta hoon..

Vikram: shut up Ram…aur dar mat tu Punjab da sher hai yaar….

Just when vikram and neha are about to leave the room…

Priya walks with the bag toward the bed when she tumbles down as usual and this time Ram catches hold of her…

Priya is in ram's arm and both of them are again lost in each other's eyes…

Just then, vikram and Neha turn around to see that Ram gets hold of priya… and interrupt Ram and priya… and Neha says…. Hey fatty.. isbaar door lock kar lena…

Ram puts priya back to her feet and says… mujhe change karna hai.. so tum yahi rukna and be comfortable… tumhara hi karma hai,…. And smiles…

Priya: remembers their engagement day and remembers how kiddish ram was behaving about room and now he is behaving like a matured guy… and smiles..😊

Priya roams around the room feels it and takes off Shakespeare book… while she is turning around pages…

Ram enters room and seeing priya with Shakespeare… he says…

"All the world's stages, and all the men and women are merely players; they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts"

Priya listens to Ram's words and is shocked…😲

Priya: Mr. kapoor aap… yeh… yeh toh Shakespeare…us din vikram ne kaha tha haathi… ke daat

Ram: Haan.. Vikram does not know about it…. But you are my … holds his sentence… and say… I still cannot believe that I am married and I am sharing my life and my secrets with you as my wife

Priya: … meri nahi… hamari shaadi Mr. kapoor

Ram: ok sorry hamari shaadi… mujhe lagta hai ye lines jaise humare liye hi banayi gayi hai…. And smiles

Priya: I think so Mr. kapoor

Priya  says to herself … Mr. kapoor jaise dikhte hai… waise nahi hai…. Unhe samajhne me thoda time lagega…

Ram interrupts her thoughts and says… Priya kahan khoyi ho???

Priya: woh .. kuch nahi… main soch rahi thi.. ki shayad ab aapko mujhe bathroom dikhana padega…

Ram: oh yes… plz..

In bathroom:

Priya.. apka bathroom toh bahut bada hai Mr. kapoor

Ram: mera nahi hamara…;-)😉

Priya smiles and nods her head…

And looks around and finds a dozen of soaps and shampoo…

Priya: yeh… aapki dawaiyon se bhi jyada hai…aap sab istemaal karte hain Mr. kapoor? ;-)😛

Ram: Haan woh … mood ke hisab se… main inny meeni mony karke..

Priya starts laughing loudly….🤣

Ram: kya hua??? Why are you laughing issme hasne waali kaunsi baat hai…

Priya: woh aapne us din shaadi ka date bhi aise hi decide kiya aura b… shampoo… Mr. Kapoor are you sure aap businessmen hain??? ;-)

Ram: now that enough shut up ok and smiles ;-)

Ram tells her … ye hot water… ye cold water…. So now you can get fresh ok…

Priya opens a tap… which is of shower and screams oh no… ye …. And gets wet…when ram turns around and closes the tap…. While he too gets wet…

Ram looks at priya… as she removed here hair clip and was drying her hair…

He was mesmerized with her beauty and could not take his eyes off her…

Priya looked up and found ram stare at her and felt shy … and ram notices it and says… main bahaar jaata hoon…

He take his lappie and sits on the sofa… but he was unable to concentrate… and closes his eyes thinking about priya

Priya enters the room with the 4 piece night dress given by her maa…

Ram opens his eyes and sees an angel in priya… and unconsciously utters… beautiful

Priya: aapne kuch kaha Mr. kapoor??

Ram: nahi…woh main keh raha tha ki…ki.. tum aaj bahut… I mean…

Priya: woh mr. kapoor I am not used to such dresses…. Who maa and Ayesha ne… ye sab…

Ram: its ok… tum bahut hot lag rahi.. I mean achi lag rahi ho…

Priya: feels more awkward and …quickly sits on the bed and pulls a blanket …

Ram: sorry… who … mujhe who word use nahi karna chahiye tha… but

Priya: aapki galti nahi hain Mr. kapoor… who maa and Ayesha ko laga ki hum dono bhondu hain and so they … gave this…

Ram: shocked… main aur bhondu… unhe kya laga ki main nahi jaanta ki suhaag raat ko kya karte hai???

Priya… feels more shy and … and ram… stops as he felt embarrassed… he looks in to his lappie and priya opens the Shakespeare…

After 5 mins of silence…

Ram: who priya… main ye kehna chahta tha… ki main bhondu nahi hoon… but I want t ogive time to our relation… main tumhe jaan na chahta hoon… tumhari pasand naa pasand and then …. You kow what I am trying to …

Priya: aapne meri dil ki baat kehdi Mr. kapoor… who leap year yaad.. hai 4 saal me ek baar… humari sochne ki frequency bhi kabhi kabhi match ho jaathi hai… and smiles

Ram: smiles

Priya: Good night Mr. Kapoor

Ram: Priya ek aur baat kehni thi… ab humari shaadi ho gayi hai… ton plz gont call.. Mr. kapoor…

Priya: toh main aapko kya bulao Mr….

Ram: Ram… mera naam Ram hai… so call me Ram

Priya: gud nt Ram

Ram: ek aur baat main bed ke left side pe sota hoon… toh if u can plz… take the right side…

Priya: ok… ram

Ram shuts down lappie and both ram and priya turn off lights and go to sleep 🥱

Hi frnz... i know you all might be wanting more but i feel that the relation between ram and priya has to be nourished much more... 
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update and sounding so realistic...I can see this most definitely happening!! Loved it when Ram says to Priya 'tum bahut hot lag rahi' 😳 😳 Can't wait for the next part!
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear.
Much much much realistic and I am sure this much is decent and will gel well with the story.
I am sure we are gonna see something similar in todays episode also.

Great work. You are a gifted writer.

Cheers,

Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Really beautiful part...very realistically written their relationship should actually progress like this it'll b great to see then!!!!
Plzzz update soon!!
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. One of the finest.
rita7482 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice when you post next please
iloveyou19 thumbnail
Truly most appreciated. All these years I was a very silent reader of some updates and some other threads. but today's update i felt as if i have seen it through my own eyes. So nice update. Keep it up.