FF: After marriage - pg 50 20.10.2011 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Amazzzingg.
loved it
plaeasee continue

Hi frnz' was not in town' so sorry for the delay...

In Kapoor Mansion'

Ram and Priya come back from walk'

Priya checks out which clothes are available with her' ' and finds a white saree with nice silver zardosi embroidery all over it' and says' oh no' saari.. ye maa ne bhi na' mere ek bhi kurti aur jeans nahi bheji' and ye saree.. oh no' maa'

Ram starts laughing' Priya.. tum ladki hi ho naa' I mean sabhi ladkiyaan... saree dekh kar khush hoti hai' aur tum'

Priya: aapne kabhi saree pehni hai' Mr. Kapoor? I mean Ram' nahi naa.. toh aap nahi samajhenge'.

Woh palu sambhalo'. And thik se chalo' usme bhaag daudh karne me' kitni' chodiye ' aap nahi samajhenge' main fresh hoke aati hoon..

Ram sits on sofa' and swithces on TV' all news channels are showing the biggest news' ram the business tycoon is finally married to Priya' Ram watching the news' is smiling' and changes channel'

Priya'  enters the room in white saree.. with wet hair and a towel in her hand and drying off the hair'. Water droplets on her face'

Ram staring her ' with mouth wide open'  (bheege honth tere' being played on TV )

Priya' in front of dressing table' getting ready' and tries to tie the knot of her blouse'. But unable to do so'

Ram gets up from sofa'and takes the strings from her hand' and says' main bandh deta hoon'

Priya.. feels Ram's touch' his warmth'.and feels her heart beat going faster'. She closes her eyes'

Ram.. .observes her' and whispers in her ears' ho gaya' tum apne aankhen khol sakti ho'.

Priya: thanks Ram'.

Priya' sits on the bed and rearranges the bed, pillows.. properly'

Ram' gets ready... and sees priya.. cleaning the room' interrupts her.. arre why are u doing this' Ramu kaka comes at 9 to clean the room' he will rearrange everything'

Priya: ram' aap toh keh rahe the' ki aapko sabhi cheeze apni jagah par' toh is liye I was' and anyways' mujhe roz subah' apna kamraa saaf karna acha lagta hai' thodi exercise bhi ho jaati hai'

Ram: tum kitna.. exercise.. karti ho yaar'

There is a knock at the door'.

Daadi and Niharika.. comes in '

Daadi: priya puttar.. aaj tera kapoor khandan me' pehla din hai'. Aaj tujhe sab ke liye' meetha banana hai'ye' riwaaz hai'

Priya: haan daadi' main kar doongi'

Niharika: Ram, aaj tum subah subah kahaan gaye the'

Ram: woh maa' walk pe'main aur priya' dono gaye the'.

Niharika: acha'. Priya.. tum chalo' tumhe meetha bhi toh banana hai'

In kitchen:

Priya not knowing what to prepare' calls up Ram via intercom '

Priya: hello.. Ram woh main bol rahi hoon' woh actually, mujhe pata nahi' ke main kya meetha banau' toh plz suggest something'

Ram: woh hum sab ka' ek hi common favorite sweet dish hai.. aur woh hai'  phirni'

Priya: Phirni' ye kya hota hai' I mean kaise banate hai Ram'

Ram: hmmm'. Neha knows it.. I'll ask her to help you in it..

Neha and priya prepare phirni'

On the dining table:

Daadi, mama, niharika, rishabh'. are waiting for Priya to complete cooking..

Ram and Vikram enter and sit at the dining table'. Priya and Neha' come out with a big bowl of phirni'

Priya serves phirni to all'.

Priya  asks Ram to taste it' through eyes..

Ram: smells it and smiles and tastes it' and says' yummy' priya ye toh wakahi bahut tasty hai'.

Daadi: Ram, priya' ko'. Tohfa do' aaj usne pehli baar'.hamare rasoi me' kuch banaya hai'

Ram: smiles and gives his debit card to her to and says' aaj se ye tumhara hai' jo chahe le lena' and has more than 5 bowls of phirni'

Priya: aap aur lenge ????

Before Ram answers'

Daadi: Ram' aaj tumhe aur priya ko.. priya ke maayke jaana hai'. Phera dalne ki rasam puri karni hai'

Niharika: lekin mama' uske liye toh karthik ko ' ram aur priya ko lene aane hoga na' aur karthik toh Mauritius main hai na.. toh'

Priya:' vikramji.. kya aap mere bhai banakar.. lene aayenge'

Vikram: very happily'kyun nahi' bhabhi'

Priya: thanks' and akes the bowl of phirni and keeps in kitchen... before Ram says he wants more'

Neha and priya go upstairs' and neha' gives a hug to Priya'and says thanks..

Priya: kyun maine ky kiya?

Neha: tum nahi jaanti priya' aaj tumne vikram ko sabse badi khushi di hai' uski koi behen nahi hai naa'toh'

Priya: smiles and says' ur welcome

Neha: waise ek baat bolu priya'. Ram na' is like a kid' he will never tell any thing.. but he is very possessive' but I know him he will take care of you' and I know ki' kal tum dono me' kuch hua nahi hoga' jo normal couples mein hota hai'. But I know that one day' ram will give this'. Adhikaar of yours' just give him that time and let love nourish between you two'

Priya: not knowing what to say'. Says' now I know why ' Ram trusts vikram and you more'

Ram and Vikram enter Ram's room'

Ram; vikram tu kuch kar yaar' main kaise priya ke yahaan' raat

Priya; raises her eyebrow and asks question to Ram' kya hua??

Ram: Priya, ye kaisi rasam hai ki mujhe tumhare yahaan pe aaj raat ko rehna padega'

Priya equally shocked'. Kya????

Ram: haan bilkul'.kaise'

Vikram ' Neha: now c'mmon u too' quickly' jaldi tayar hoke niklo' c'mmon fatafat tayar jo jao'

Priya: main toh tayar hoon' mera saaman abhi bhi ghar pe  hi hai'I think Ram ' aapko' kuch lena padega'

Ram: yeah I want to pack my bag'

Vikram and Neha: thik hai hum neeche ruke hai' u two join us'ok

Ram: Priya' waise papa raat ko sote waqt kya pehnte hai..?

Priya; t-shirt and track pants ' kyun ?

Ram: thik hai' and packs T- shirt and ' pants' his shaving kit,soaps, his ipad, charger, a pair of clothes for next day..etc' etc.

Priya observes and Ram' hum kal wapas aa rahe hai' aapne toh ek suitcase bhar ke saaman le liya'

Ram: Abhi nahi' mere tablets reh gaye hai'

Both go downstairs and touch feet of daadi to take blessings'

Daadi: jeete raho'bhagwan kare.. priya puttar .. tumhari god jaldi bhar jaaye'

Priya and Ram look at each other'. Both are shocked'. And start looking at opposite direction'

Ram smiles at Daadi and says' khayal rakhna daaadi'

Vikram and Neha' hum hamari gaadi mein aate hai' and you two take your car'.as we have to further go to our home'

Ram: thik hai'

On their way to Priya's house'.

RAm: Driver' ye caf ke paas ' ukana .. toh'

Priya? Yahaan kyun?

Ram: woh mujhe bhook lagi hai'.

Priya: lekin aap ne toh 5 bowl phirni khaya na.. phir bhi'

Ram; haan main toh poora hi kha jaata' lekin tum bowl andar jo le gayi' sab ke saamne tumhe rok bhi toh nahi'.sakta tha'

Priya: smiles and follows him to the caf'

At the caf:

Priya; woh Ram' hum yahaan teesri baar aaye hai' aur itefaaaq dekhiye' teeno baar hum issi table par 'and smiles'.

Ram; Yes'aur teeno baar' halat alag hai' today we are married'

Waiter; sir what would you like to have'

Priya: ek chaai' and smiles

Ram: meri liye ek pinacolada..., cheese toast with extra cheese, egg omlete, and aapke yahaan paratha hai'???

Waiter : yes sir

Ram: toh ek aloo and ek gobi kaa paratha'.

Priya: shocked' aap itna roz'breakfast mein' khaate hai Mr.  I mean Ram'

Ram: nahi' woh main aaj dopahar aur raat bhi kha raha hoon' pata nahi' tumhari naani mujhse aaj kaunsa'.. rasam karaye'

Priya: smiles and .. c'mmon' Ram.. woh bahut sweet hai'.

Ram: yes I know but I don't want to take risk'

Both finish their breakfast' and leave for Priya's home'

On their way home'

Ram; Priya' woh I want to say sorry'

Priya: kyun Ram?

Ram: woh us din I behaved very badly with you on the engagement day' and at your room aur tumse pucha ke' tum kya kya saaman lekar aaogi'

Aaj jab main ek din ka 'saaman pack kar raha tha' toh I realized my mistake'

Isliye' sorry priya'I mean it

Priya: woh toh thikk hai' lekin I want to tell u something' humare ghar mein AC nahi hai'

Ram; its ok.. waise bhi mujhe kisine kahaan hai.. ki'jinke ghar mein' AC's nahi' hote' tabhi bearish hi ' unhe thandak' deti hai' and abhi toh bahut bearish ho rahi hai na' so its ok'

Priya: shocked by his reply just lowers her eyes and says ' aaap ko samajhna ' mushkil hai.. Mr. kapoor' I mean Ram'

Ram: smiles

Both reach near Priya's bldg'

The watchman informs.. priya madam' sorry woh kal'. Shaadi ke' istemaal ke wajah se' aaj lift nahi chal rahi hai' toh 'aapko'. Seediyonse' i..

Priya: thik hai'

Ram; oh no' 4male' main nahi'

Priya; laughs and says acha hua na' ram ki lift nahi chal rahi hai' aapka breakfast pach jayega'.

Ram; very funny' ab chalein'

Priya; here we go ram...' and counts stairs' 4, 5...'8'...10'...14

ab sirf 50 baaki hai...

'to be continued'

Edited by lgr1210 - 12 years ago
wow
very nice
wenever i read ur update i cant stop smiling
loved it
plz continue soon
๐Ÿ˜›LOOOL
AWWW RAM IS SOO CUTE
LOVED THE PART
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON
Beautiful update!!!
Have read the update over n over again but can't get enuf of it
Plzzz update soon
it is awesome.
waiting for another, update soon
Beautiful update! Loved it...can't wait to read more!! ๐Ÿ‘
God yaar!! You killed me again with this scene. It is all choo cute. Ram smiling seeing the news that he and Priya are married. ๐Ÿ˜That is so so so sweet yaar. Then the "Tum Kitna Exercise Karti Ho Yaar." ๐Ÿ˜ƒPriya and Neha making a sweet dish. How sweet yaar. Hope they show something like this in the show too. Would love to see Neha and Priya become the best of friends. ๐Ÿ˜ƒUm.. I like the fact that you incorporated the fact that Ram eats a lot, but I feel it is a bit too much. Hope you don't mind constructive criticism. ๐Ÿ˜ŠThe part when Priya tells Vikram to be her brother and Vikram being really happy and then Neha hugging Priya is all so so so so cute yaar. I would love to see Vikram, Neha, Ram and Priya go on a holiday together. It would be superbly fantabulous. ๐Ÿ˜I also love the part when Neha hugs Priya and thanks her for what she did, even unknowingly. That entire part was beautifully scripted. I read that part over and over again. Hats off. ๐Ÿ‘Umm, Can you explain this dialogue of Priya: Priya: not knowing what to say'. Says' now I know why ' Ram trusts vikram and you more' ? Thanks. I also love the part when Ram tells sorry for hurting on the day of the engagement about bringing her stuff to the Kapoor Mansion. That was well incorporated. Beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜ŠWaiting for the next part. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(Sorry for the long post). 
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">God yaar!! You killed me again with this scene. It is all choo cute. Ram smiling seeing the news that he and Priya are married.๐Ÿ˜That is so so so sweet yaar. Then the "Tum Kitna Exercise Karti Ho Yaar."๐Ÿ˜ƒPriya and Neha making a sweet dish. How sweet yaar. Hope they show something like this in the show too. Would love to see Neha and Priya become the best of friends.๐Ÿ˜ƒUm.. I like the fact that you incorporated the fact that Ram eats a lot, but I feel it is a bit too much. Hope you don't mind constructive criticism.๐Ÿ˜ŠThe part when Priya tells Vikram to be her brother and Vikram being really happy and then Neha hugging Priya is all so so so so cute yaar. I would love to see Vikram, Neha, Ram and Priya go on a holiday together. It would be superbly fantabulous.๐Ÿ˜I also love the part when Neha hugs Priya and thanks her for what she did, even unknowingly. That entire part was beautifully scripted. I read that part over and over again. Hats off.๐Ÿ‘Umm, Can you explain this dialogue of Priya:</font><font size="2">Priya: not knowing what to say'. Says' now I know why ' Ram trusts vikram and you more' </font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#000099">?</font> Thanks. I also love the part when Ram tells sorry for hurting on the day of the engagement about bringing her stuff to the Kapoor Mansion. That was well incorporated. Beautiful.๐Ÿ˜ŠWaiting for the next part.๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">(Sorry for the long post).</font>

Thanx..ymanjushree for the comments...well wrt ramz eating... Bear with me for a couple of more updates... As i have already written...the later parts... so request u to bear with me.

Wrt trusting neha n vikram more...plz note that i have started story after bidaai is over so all previous parts are as per... Original story... Coming back to...the trust part From priyas point of view... Priya has observed that... Its vikram n neha... Who is always there with him for every event... Be it fixing engagement date, day of engagement, the event of kanyadaan, their entry into room...and rishubh's dialogue with priya abt ram's status... So she feels that ram trusts vik- neha more...
Now my point of view is ...
as per my basic logic in understanding human psychology.. A person wants his nearest and trustworthy person...to be with him and feels comfortable... Though ram...feels his fly nearest to him... Priya.. Does not feel the level of comfortability and trust in ram's eye for nebody else,...so i incorporated this.. Sentence... Hope i have satisfied ur query...
N thnx for the critical reading and response... It will help me improve...further...n yep.. Long posts does nt matter... Thnx again
Originally posted by lgr1210

Thanx..ymanjushree for the comments...well wrt ramz eating... Bear with me for a couple of more updates... As i have already written...the later parts... so request u to bear with me.No, no. That's not a problem at all. ๐Ÿ˜ŠWas waiting for your reply. Glad that you took the comment constructively. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wrt trusting neha n vikram more...plz note that i have started story after bidaai is over so all previous parts are as per... Original story... Coming back to...the trust part From priyas point of view... Priya has observed that... Its vikram n neha... Who is always there with him for every event... Be it fixing engagement date, day of engagement, the event of kanyadaan, their entry into room...and rishubh's dialogue with priya abt ram's status... So she feels that ram trusts vik- neha more...

Oh! I get it now. So, when Neha and Priya were talking about Vikram, Priya got a live example of how much they care for everyone, especially Ram. She got a feeling that Ram trusts Neha and Vikram because he knows that they love him a lot. I understood it but couldn't understand the context you said it in. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Now my point of view is ...
as per my basic logic in understanding human psychology.. A person wants his nearest and trustworthy person...to be with him and feels comfortable... Though ram...feels his fly nearest to him... Priya.. Does not feel the level of comfortability and trust in ram's eye for nebody else,...so i incorporated this.. Sentence... Hope i have satisfied ur query... Ya, I get it. Thanks a lot for the reply. ๐Ÿ˜Š
N thnx for the critical reading and response... It will help me improve...further...n yep.. Long posts does nt matter... Thnx again

Thanks a lot for the reply. My comments in Comic Sans MS. ๐Ÿ˜Š