FF: After marriage - pg 50 20.10.2011 - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ShaiqMadiha

omg first to say u finished the show so soon n took leaps like EK...i wanted much more elaboration...i ws just loving ur FF pls continue if u can it ws an awesome end but if  can u pls continue ur good work up..m waiting for ur further FF...i just loved it last to say...i'l miss ur wrting...

hey thanx shaiqmadhiha.. i will be starting new ff bur it will be after Diwali...😊

Till then happy Diwali..
Originally posted by shamma92

Loved it Lucky!!! 👏 👏 👏 Beautiful ending! Can't believe its already finished...

Please write another one soon!!! 😳

yes writing a new ff... but will post it only after diwali...till then happy diwali
Originally posted by anizor

it was amazing ff, i enjoyed it a lot. thank you. please continue wrting would love to read more from you.

thnx anizor... for being a regular reader and commenting on the updates... will be surely starting a new ff post diwali..hope u enjoy that too...
Originally posted by ssaha98

Amazingly written! Loved the end. Very sad that its ending... :( Thank you so much though for entertaining us these past few weeks and updating regularly. 

Will really miss reading this <3 

thnx ssaha98... 😊
Originally posted by pvkd

Hey lucky, kitna cute ff tha yarr.. I'll miss ur updates now.. Cum up with such sweet stories in future also...
All the best mere cute novelist... 👍🏼 😃

yes...pvkd.. will pm u once i start new ff
Originally posted by M_n_h

Nice part lucky... loved the ending but sad that it ended will miss ur updates please do write new ff

thnx M_n_h ... will post a new ff... post diwali..hope you enjoy that too...
Originally posted by SriB

Very beautiful. I loved that Niharika  realized and became good .i believe everybody has goodin them. Just needs to be found and brought. The ending was fabulous.mliked the names too.

hmm... very true...everybody has good in them. Just needs to be found and brought...

thanx for the comments...

regards...lucky
juz came across ur ff
well written
hey Lucky. got to read in a strech or 2. but fabulous ff. u have a long way to go. 

keep up ur good work. all the very best for ur future ff's

Swetha
Very nicely written, I was addicted to BALH and then this. If you have already started new one, give the name I will surely read that too.