Wu-29Aug-J game- Jealosuy is sign of love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Rey and Kriya announced as rose queen and rose king and they are goven garlands. Rey and Kriya are asked of they are ready for dance. Sharon feels bad and she even gets teary on the thiught that Kriya is rose queen. There Swayam is also feeling bad for Sharon and he thinks that he will make her feel special and he promises that from now every day will be special for her. Rey and Kriya goes for there dance.

Rey thinks that when he wants to go away from het then why she is coming close to him and he dont even have option and RDX tells them to dance. Rey looks at Swayam and he please him to talk to her.

R: Lets get over with this. (Rey starts dancing and he is dancing in a way that she is feeling hurted)
K: U r hurting me
R: Do u have feelings

Other biys are wondering with which girl they will dance. Rey and Kriya are dancing while that they have heated argument and Rey tells that he is feeling bad as Shron is hurted due to her win and he loose her grip in a way that she loose her balance and goes to Varsha and Neha. Sharon starts moving from there and Rey tells her that he is king and he can choose his queen on his own.

There is another show called humse hai life promo done by rini and simi🥱😆

Rey offers dance to Sharon, they both dances for few moments and Swayam says that Sharon mood was off so he owes to Rey. RDX announces everyone on dance floor and everyone moves there.

Kriya thinks if rey is not botheres then she is also not bothered. Swayam moves to her and offers Kriya to dance and after her umm ahaaa she gets ready to dance.

On the dance floor Rey sees Kriya and then while talking to Sharon he is taunting her by comparing her to Sharon.

Nilesh and Vicky are looking for there dance partners in funny way and then Vicky sees the same boy offering neha for dance and he reacts like Ekta Kapoor serials Nahi nahi nahi🤣. His friends asks him that what happened but then he with his ummm haan skips and cobvers up everything. Vicky and Nilesh have some funny moments while vicky getting jealous😛

Amar tells Bharat to give yellow flower to Varsha but before he can give she tells him to lets go for dance 😆. Rini and Simi take dazzlers boys to dance without there wish and Neha gets jealos she also moves to dance floor with her so called new BF😛😆.

There Rey moves close to Shaon and Kriya gets jealosy so she also moves close to Swayam and Swayam keeps his hands on Kriya's waist and Rey gets jealous

Precap
Kriya is about to fall and Swayam holds her with one hand and where as Rey is also anout to hold her and they have eyelock
Thanks for the Update...Neha's so called new Boyfriend ...🤣🤣
thnx and I have 1 question y do u write Varsha its vishakha right?
Originally posted by sana.shanak

thnx and I have 1 question y do u write Varsha its vishakha right?

Thanx alot Sana for pointing me out😛 LOL yeah its Vishakha I alws end up in messing something and I am so sorry for that🤗

thanx for the update...havent been able 2 watch it yet...nor 2days...living on ur updates! thanx alot!!!