Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

29th August YRKKH wu inc

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with today's written update here goes πŸ˜ƒ

RB informs the others that dadaji coudnt make it due to the rains and the train stopped so he went back bhabhima is sad they saidn he could faced more problem and start the pooja, avi the little kid starts playing the flute they do his pooja shifts to meshwari's doing pooja back at the singhaniya's gyatri dreams naksh with there child (aww so sweet dream πŸ˜ƒ) shifts back to meshwari's rj dreams of akshara with her child (😑where the hell is natik in your dream woman) back to singhaniya's they finish the pooja and avi shouts ma and they show his mum

The kids parents thank the singhnaiya's akshara says we should thank you this kid came in the form of god in our house natik says it wasnt less then a miracle bhabhima gives the sweets the parents says whats this for they say its parsad bhabhima says take care of the kid they bid goodbye, gyatri says she will prepare for the food rb leaves with nishmi, the little kid avi comes back he gives the pankh to akshara she hugs him he runs away natik comes akshara says he is a cute child when will our child come dont know why it hasto be 9 months why cant they come early (aww she was so cute and sweet here 😳) natik says if they come early hw will you enjoy these moments akshara says yes these moments have there own joy, he says today with avi your time went well you didnt get angry on me or cry akshara says i said sorry now come on lets go @meshwari's varsha says to anshu to take more ladoo he says no she says your refusing ladoo πŸ˜† rj says to vishambar you were going to tell us something dadi says your all smiling whats the matter he says give ananya to me, he says by gods grace i got such a cute grandaughter and akshara life is going smoothly god had a lot of grace upon us we should thank him i thought that there loads of people who wil need us so in our village we will build a school so girls can be educated (atleast vishambar has good thoughts bet ss clan wont think of tht πŸ˜†) @singhaniyas mohit arrives him and nandani wish everyone nandani gives a small idol of god gif to akshara and says you bought joy this festivle mohit says that once you eat the food of this house to nikhil you will always come back πŸ˜†

they all get seated to eat food gyatri is serving nikhil she asks what happened rashmi says in our house we dont eat oily food gyatri says i will get some flatbreads for you nikhil says no i will eat vegtables gyatri asks akshara to sit and eat too she serves everyone and puts food on nikhils plate rashmi says leave it he will get it himself nikhil says i am finished mohit says thats all i only started πŸ˜† he says we should go now i need to go to my friends house all gather around they bid them goodbye rashmi hugs gyatri and says mom i will come bye often then she says sorry i got used to it (πŸ˜†shes mingled in well with deora's in short tym) natik and mohit go to talk bhabhima goes with nandani akshara consoles gyatri,

all are sitting down and mohit is making everyone laugh, akshara gives natik tea and he holds her hand and says give me a kiss akshara says no he says you were showering a lot on avi mohit coughs all says what happened he says some people just take the oportunity my boss says that why natik, they continue talking akshara's phone rings its rj she enquires about her health and has she eated anything akshara says only rice and she says i rem the one cooked by your hand i loved it vishambar says let me talk to her he tells her about the school building program they disconect she tells ss clan about it rb says its really noble cause we should join in too natik says you should ring and tell them, mohit and nandani leave shifts to akshara in her room writing in her diary she says to her baby i will write all my experience in her and you give it to your papa ends on her face

Precap: rj says i will make the rice for akshara as she loves it a lot on the other side gyatri says to bhabhima i will make the rice fr akhara she only ate that yesterday and will be happy

Nice epi loved the naksh scenes so cute πŸ˜ƒ precap looks like clash between congo and g3 πŸ˜† 

sorry for spelling error and mistakes

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam for the beautiful update.😊 Beautiful episode with cute naksh scenes with their dream baby. Naksh enjoyed their cute moments with Avi😊. Anannya and avi were so cute and  they were beautifully dressed  up in today's epi. Shall we say it's good sign by god and it clearly depicts that akshara is going to deliver a baby boy as we all expected. By playing with the boy it makes akshara happy at the time being. 😊

Avi is akshara's tension reliever.  There was a brilliant eye expression made by Naksh while they were praying. Still can't predict Nikhil's character

. I really don't like reshmi's character in today's episode.😑 She forgot everything in just 20 days.😑 She insulted her family in many ways.   The end naksh part was so cute. Beautiful chemistry between naksh. Imagining naksh celebrating with baby was so cute😊.  Especially naksh tea serving scene was awesome. When I saw akshara writing in her diary and told her baby to gift it to her papa means…??? Really confusedπŸ˜•. Is she wants to present this diary to natik on any special moment.  Waiting for the next cute epi.😍
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks Mariam for the beautiful update.😊 Beautiful episode with cute naksh scenes with their dream baby. Naksh enjoyed their cute moments with Avi😊. Anannya and avi were so cute and  they were beautifully dressed  up in today's epi. Shall we say it's good sign by god and it clearly depicts that akshara is going to deliver a baby boy as we all expected. By playing with the boy it makes akshara happy at the time being. 😊

Avi is akshara's tension reliever.  There was a brilliant eye expression made by Naksh while they were praying. Still can't predict Nikhil's character

. I really don't like reshmi's character in today's episode.😑 She forgot everything in just 20 days.😑 She insulted her family in many ways.   The end naksh part was so cute. Beautiful chemistry between naksh. Imagining naksh celebrating with baby was so cute😊.  Especially naksh tea serving scene was awesome. When I saw akshara writing in her diary and told her baby to gift it to her papa means'??? Really confusedπŸ˜•. Is she wants to present this diary to natik on any special moment.  Waiting for the next cute epi.😍

may eb on naitik's b;day  she is teh main lead nothign vl happen to her in bidaai both of the girls wre main lead here akshi is eh main lead so i feel nothign vl happen to hr may be she vl have complications durign preg so its story fo 19yrs old to be grown has mature woman itna jaldi kuch nahi hoga

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update, thanks😊
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks  Mariam for  the  update  hope  your  leptop  is  safeπŸ˜†  and  yes  if  you  want  me  to  do  thursday  update  let  me  know  .
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam for the wonderful update. It was really a lovely episode today.
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update Mariam...πŸ˜ƒ
todays episode was really nyc... loved naksh scenes... but some1 need to give a tight slap in reshmi's face and bring her back to reality. she annoyed me soo much today...😑
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  mariam  for the lovely   update πŸ˜Š
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks mariam 4 d updt.nice updt.finally u got a nice epi 2 updt.luvd naksh especially akshara.she is so cute when she asked 2 naitik that why didnt their child coming early.naksh's tea scene was cute.last part was beautiful.now akshara strted 2 enjoy her pregnency.
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks mariam..
it was a good episode...
naksh cute scene with the baby..the dream sequence was so cute.. i cant tolerate reshmi..