Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Written Update-29/08/11(complete)

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update rubal😊

hmm so raveena's pregnancy was for the play.chalo woh ajay toh  kunal ke
haathon se bach gaya😆

-ye gaurav-always cribs abt something or the other(though this happens sometimes in joint family setup but son eager to leave his parents n dil standing up for in-laws is good change😊

-family pic mein meri kunal kyu nahi hai😭(ya mujhe dikhayi nahi diya😕)

-anand reflexly calling siddhi when he needs someone to share his sorrows👍🏼 lekin ye kya hai saare raath coffee peethe rahe😆(itne coffee piye toh acidity hojayega anand,be careful😆)

-bechari siddhi-confused soul😕.anand aur bhai ke beech mein phas gayi😔

-last scene was fab.i always wanted that cute hug btw seema n kunal that shows their bro-sis chemistry😃

lagta hai musafir ho yaaron is kunal's official song😆

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

thanks for the lovely update rubal😊....Ur welcome 

hmm so raveena's pregnancy was for the play.chalo woh ajay toh  kunal ke 
haathon se bach gaya😆...Oh Man seriously I was Like Kunal is not gonna leave Raveena nd then Kunal if she seriosuly turned to be preggs which she wasnt 😆

-ye gaurav-always cribs abt something or the other(though this happens sometimes in joint family setup but son eager to leave his parents n dil standing up for in-laws is good change😊....I Just Love Sheema...Best DIL one can imagine to have😳

-anand reflexly calling siddhi when he needs someone to share his sorrows👍🏼 lekin ye kya hai saare raath coffee peethe rahe😆(itne coffee piye toh acidity hojayega anand,be careful😆)...
...Lolzzz Never thought like that😆

-bechari siddhi-confused soul😕.anand aur bhai ke beech mein phas gayi😔....Well now I think she will be somehow  paired opposite Kunal and for that something had to happen wid Anand

-last scene was fab.i always wanted that cute hug btw seema n kunal that shows their bro-sis chemistry😃 Loved that last scene 😳

lagta hai musafir ho yaaron is kunal's official song😆 ...🤣 🤣 🤣 Dont tell me U never thought That Ekta serial wont have any official song for lead😆

Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the wonderful update!!!

I liked how kunal's mom did not start crying when gaurav said he wanted to leve the house...it shows that she does have a strong side to her and she isnt as emotinally weak as she was first depicted to be

Anand is definateley in love with siddhi but poor thing is stuck between her bro ther and anad...they make a really good couple though...hope thinds go well for the,!!!! I am also worried that vikram will now turn negative...he is such a fun guy i just hope he will stay positive

seema is a very strong women...i also like her..i feel bad that she got stuck with a wuss like gaurab who is just after her fathers money and fame 🤢
Edited by anushyap - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@rubal patha hai ek has official songs for leads but bechara kunalko har waqt musafir ho yaaron,na ghar hai na thikana..😆😆

@anushyap  from my experiences i have seen people who are emotionally weak,fear a lot but at times they get wild courage to fight against circumstances when normal people fail 😊.seems kunal's mom belong to this category😃
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
were there any spelling mistakes😕😆...

official song🤣...but i dont think we can take it for long🤢
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

@rubal patha hai ek has official songs for leads but bechara kunalko har waqt musafir ho yaaron,na ghar hai na thikana..😆😆

@anushyap  from my experiences i have seen people who are emotionally weak,fear a lot but at times they get wild courage to fight against circumstances when normal people fail 😊.seems kunal's mom belong to this category😃

that is so true!!! i guess there are many people like kunal's mom who can be crageous during certain situations but extremely emotional in others...like in todays episode everyone else was falling apart while she stayed strong and told Gaurav to get out of the house
Im glad she is not one of those mothers who can never accept that their child as made a mistake and use the excuse of having a mothers heart 🤢
Edited by anushyap - 12 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update,,,