bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 29th August Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46256338

Written Update

At the temple

People are playing their drums and other instruments are being played. Manav is shaking around some blue ribbons. Archana and Manav stand together and fold their hands in front of Bappa. Savita does the puja in front of Bappa. The family is standing behind clapping. Savita gives the tray to Sulochana. Sulochana does the puja. Next comes Manav and Archana. Manav and Archana do the puja. After Archana and Manav do the puja, Vaishali and Dharmesh get the tray to do the puja. Sulochana is starting to feel ill now. Savita sees this and helps her. Dharmesh gives the tray to Vandita and Ajit to do the puja. Vandita and Ajit are holding the tray and do the puja.

Deshmukh House

Savita comes inside her house. She is looking for something in her bedroom.

At the temple

Varsha is now doing the puja along with Rasika. Everyone else is clapping.

Deshmukh House

Savita is in the bedroom looking for something in her closet. The screen is constantly changing from Savita at her house and the temple where everyone is performing the puja. The screen has now stopped changing and Savita has gotten a hold of the bank FD papers which had dropped on the ground when she was looking for something else. Savita reads an FD paper with a name of Archana Manav Deshmukh. Savita is confused for a second but then gets relived as she assumes that the rest of the FD papers are on my name. Savita flips the FD page and looks through the next FD page form. Savita gets shocked to know that this FD paper was also done on Archana's name. Savita's eyes become wide as she sees this. Savita finds another FD paper on Archana's name. Savita has now gathered that all of the FD papers are on Archana's name and says all of the papers are on Archana Manav Deshmukh's name. Savita says not even one paper has aai's name. Savita nods her head in anger. Savita's anger slowly starts to turn to sadness. Savita sits down on her bed and starts to cry. Savita remembers a flashback of when Rasika was talking to her yesterday. Rasika was saying to Savita that your daughter in law Archana is trying to get her dreams complete. Rasika is saying tai, Manav will do only whatever Archana will tell him to do. Rasika was also saying that just like how Archana has gotten Manav trapped in her trap, she will slowly, slowly get everything on her name. Savita starts crying more. Savita gets up from the bed and remembers when the manager of the temple was telling Archana that Manav sir had given me some money to organize this event, and I had to return some money to him. Savita remembers the man saying to Archana that if he is busy then I can give it to his mother. Savita remembers Archana saying no, actually his mom is more busy than he is. Archana had said, do one thing, give me the money, I am his wife Archana. Savita sits back down on her bed, she is in tears now. Savita remembers when Archana had the money and she had said, aai it is good that he had given the money to me, if the money got in aai's hands, then I don't know what would have happened. Savita remembers Archana giving the money to her mother. Savita remembers when she had been flipping through the FD papers expecting her name to be on it. Savita remembers that all of the FD papers were on Archana Manav Deshmukh's name. Savita remembers Rasika saying to her, tai, this mother daughter (Sulochana, Archana) will take all of the money from the house, and keep all of the house control and keep it to themselves. Rasika says and you will not even know that. Savita is in tears, and now all of the memories of the FD papers, Archana's conversation with the manager and her mother about giving the money, and all of Rasika's words about Archana and Sulochana are now playing in her mind. Savita is really angry and sad.

Ajit's house

Rasika is at her house with Ajit. She opens the door to see if Vandita have came back, but she have not came as of now. Rasika leaves the door open. Rasika may have seen Vandita on her way coming into the house but Vandita does not notice. Rasika decides to do a fake conversation with Ajit to make Vandita feel sorry for them. Ajit gets the message from his mother that they are doing an act conversation. Rasika says to Ajit, what are you saying? Vandita now comes to the front door of the house and listens to the conversation. Rasika asks Ajit have you gone crazy? Rasika asks Ajit, you will commit a crime? Ajit says to his mother, yes I will steal. Ajit says aai, I have done everything, I have done a job, done a business, but I never became successful. Ajit says and I want to do something to earn lots of money. Ajit is saying aai, I want to give you, Munni (Vandita and Ajit's daughter) and Vandu a good life. Rasika says if you commit a crime, I will not be ok with that. Ajit says what do I do aai, what do I do? Ajit says I have no other option. Ajit says you want me to change, please aai do not stop me. Rasika says Ajit, we don't do it like that. Rasika says you can't steal. Ajit yells aai, what do I do then? Ajit says ok, you give me money. Rasika is surprised and says if I had money, I would have given it to you. Ajit yells I want money. Ajit says aai is wearing a necklace, and says giving it to me, I will sell it, and earn money for it. Ajit is about to take off his mother's bangles, but Rasika asks Ajit, have you gone crazy? Vandita is looking sad now. Ajit says aai, to tell you the truth, I want to do something for Vandu and Munni. Ajit says I understand Vandita's goodness. Vandita is crying and is touched to hear this. Ajit says to his mother, I have only given Vandita sadness. Ajit says and poor her has just kept on tolerating it. Ajit says what has Vandita not done for this home? Ajit says and I? Ajit says I drank alcohol and I beat her up, and later I have regretted what I did. Ajit says aai, I want to do something for Vandu. Ajit says I want to pay for my bad deeds. (Please do note that this is all fake) Ajit says to his mother aai. Poor Vandu is by herself, how long will she keep taking Munni's responsibility? Ajit says I am Munni's father, and I want to give her a good life. Ajit says no, I will do whatever it takes to please Munni and Vandu. Ajit says I will definitely do it. Ajit leaves the house and opens the front door of his house. Vandita is standing right at the front door of the house. Ajit looks at Vandita for a couple of seconds but then he leaves the house. Vandita says Ajit, please listen to me, please wait. Ajit has already left. Rasika puts up a fake act and sits on the bed and starts fake crying.

Ajit's house

Vandita says aai. Rasika is crying. Vandita says I have heard everything. Rasika is saying to Vandita that I am very worried for Ajit. Rasika says to Vandita, if Ajit takes a wrong step in anger, then? Vandita says no aai. Rasika is saying tears, this world is very bad, and if you want to change, you don't change, but you become worse. Rasika says I have fear that if Ajit takes a wrong step, and says or else I would have let Ajit sell all of my necklaces. Rasika says but what is the use in selling so many necklaces? Rasika says this would not complete Ajit's needs. Rasika is saying while sobbing, I don't understand what to do. Vandita says aai, please don't cry. Vandita says aai, should I talk to dada about this matter? Rasika perks up and says to Vandita, Vandu will you really talk to your Manav dada about this matter? Vandita says yes aai. Rasika says if you will talk to him about this, then he will help Ajit for your sake. Rasika says your own people can help you. Vandita says you are right aai, and says if Ajit really thinks so much about me and my daughter, then it becomes my duty as well to think about him. Rasika nods sadly. Vandita says and our house responsibility is not just his, but is mine as well. Vandita says to Rasika, you don't worry, I will definitely talk to dada about this matter. Rasika has a sad face and nods. Vandita leaves the area. Rasika's face lightens up and thinks in her head, wow, this is what happened. Rasika smiles and says Vandita got trapped in our trick so easily. Rasika smiles and says now is the time for enjoyment. Rasika takes a tear from her eye and throws it off.

Deshmukh House

Manav, Archana, Sachu, Soham, Sulochana and Sundri are coming inside their house back from the Bappa festival. Manav is walking and is holding baby Soham's hand. Archana tells Sundri to take Sachu inside. Archana, Manav and Sulochana sit down in the main room. Manav says ok, the function went well, Archana you did not tell, how did you like the surprise? Archana is about to tell Manav how the surprise went but Sulochana's stomach starts hurting. Archana asks her mother, why don't you listen to me. Archana says to Manav that aai's stomach was hurting, but aai did not even tell me that. Sulochana says Archu, why are you getting so worried? Savita comes out of her bedroom and watches what is going on. Sulochana says nothing has happened to me. Archana says nothing happened? Sulochana says that my stomach had hurt a little bit, but it is ok right now. Archana says aai, you stay quiet, why do you keep hiding your pain these days? Archana looks at her mother's foot. Sulochana says I just danced a little bit, and that's why my foot is hurting. Archana says don't worry aai, I will get this treated. Archana calls for Sundri. Sundri comes and says yes. Archana tells Sundri to get warm water to put on my mother's foot. Archana says aai, I will get some medicine for you. Sulochana says there is no need for this. Archana goes to a table and gets some medicine for her mother. Archana gives her mother some medicine. Savita sees this and is looking sad that Archana is not attending to her. Archana tells her mother to take medicine. Sulochana says I am absolutely fine. Manav says aai, take your medicine. Savita is feeling very sad and sits down. Archana notices Savita but ignores her and gives her mother medicine. Archana asks her mother are you ok? Archana tells her mother to rest in the room and says there is warm water there as well. Sulochana says I will go Archu. Savita sees Archana taking her mother to the bedroom.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Sulochana is sitting down on the bed. Archana gets a bucket of warm water for her mother. Sulochana says Archu, there is no need for that. Archana says aai, how could there not be a need for it? Archana says I know aai, that you are in a lot of pain, but you will never show it. Archana tells her mother to put your foot in the bucket. Sulochana says you do not understand Archu. Sulochana says outside Savita tai is sitting down, and she is also tired. Sulochana says you should be taking care of her. Sulochana says to Archana that Savita tai will not like the fact that you are taking care of me and not of her. Sulochana tells her daughter to take care of her. Archana says aai, she is not like you at all. Archana says if aai needs something, she will tell me openly by saying Archu do this for me and I will do it for her. Archana says sometimes I think that she is my mother, and you are my mother in law. Archana laughs and Sulochna gives her daughter a loving hit. Archana tells her mother to put her feet in the bucket of water, and I will be right back.

Deshmukh House

Manav sees his mother sitting down. Manav stands up and asks his mother, aai, when did you come? Manav asks his mother did you like the function? Savita nods her head but sadly. Manav asks his mother what happened, why are you so quiet? Savita has her head down in sadness. Manav asks his mother what happened? Archana comes in the room and asks what happened aai, and asks are you ok? Savita immediately puts her head up. Archana says do you need something? Savita shakes her head no. Archana says ok. Archana tells Manav to get fresh. Archana and Manav leave the room. Savita gets up sadly and leaves the house.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Savita is very sad and she is walking out of her house. Savita keeps walking out of her chawl coloney.

Outside on the streets

Savita is walking on the streets. Savita is looking very sad and she is in a bad shape.

Deshmukh House in Archana and Manav's bedroom

Archana and Manav are in their bedroom. Archana is sitting down in front of her mirror and Manav is lounging on his bed looking at Archana. Manav does a quick whistle to get Archana's attention. Archana is taking off her earrings and says what happened Manav, are you not going to sleep? Archana says but when you watch your TV program ,you don't go to sleep. Manav says when such a good program is going on in the room, what is the need to have the TV on? Archana laughs and says Manav. Sachu comes inside his bedroom at full speed playing with his toy gun. Manav stops Sachu and makes him sit down on the bed. Manav says to Sachu what is going on? Manav scolds Sachu for playing with his toy gun inside, and takes it away from him. Manav says to Sachu, I have told you so many times not to do this. Manav tells Sachu you will get a punishment for this, and your punishment is you will not be able to sleep with aai over here and you will sleep outside in the other bed, ok? Archana comes up and says to Manav one second, do you know what age you permitted Sachu to play with his gun? Archana says ok, my punishment for Sachu is that he will have to sleep here with me. Manav says Archana, how can you say that? Manav says I gave Sachu the punishment first that he will have to sleep outside. Manav tells Sachu to go and sleep outside. Archana smiles and says to Manav, one second, you go and sleep outside. Archana gives Manav a little push. Sachu says baba, you will sleep in my room tonight. Archana and Manav smile at each other. Manav leaves the room to sleep in the other room. Archana smiles at Sachu.

Ajit's house

Vandita is at her house working in her kitchen. Rasika comes in the house and says Vandu, what is all this? Rasika says I told you to rest, right? Rasika says so why are you doing all of this work, let me do some work too. Vandita tries to protest but Rasika says for Vandita to go and says let me work. Vandita says all of the work is finished aai, I have done all of the work. Vandita says and if I live here, I would not like it if you worked. Rasika says Ajit. Ajit comes in the house. Rasika says to Ajit, your wife is very stubborn, she is not even listening to me. Rasika asks Vandita to let me do the work. Vandita protests but Rasika says look Vandu, I do not want to put a burden on you. Rasika says to Vandita, I am not giving you the happiness, so at least let me take care of the work. Vandita says aai, please leave it, there is no need for you to do this work. Vandita says I am here to do all of the work. Vandita says and please, do not feel bad. Vandita says I am very happy for how I am, and what condition I am in. Vandita says and anyways, I like to do work. Rasika says Vandu, now I will need to scold you. Rasika yells GO! Vandita and Rasika both have a laugh and Vandita leaves. Rasika has an evil smile on her face. Ajit comes to his mother and says aai. Rasika says yes. Ajit asks his mother, what is exactly going on in your mind? Rasika is smiling. Ajit says you don't even let Vandu do any work? Ajit says then Vandita will dance on our heads. Rasika says Ajit, you know your mother. Rasika says if Vandita know how to get on our heads, I know how to throw her off. Rasika says understand? Ajit looks confused. Rasika says and this will just be going on for a few days. Rasika says in the future Vandita will need to do everything. Rasika says actually I have made a plan to act good to Vandita. Rasika says so that Vandita's maternal home can have the impression that I am very good. Ajit nods his head to show that he understands. Rasika says and then they can help us. Rasika laughs.

Ajit's house

A knock comes on the door. Rasika says at this time? Rasika tells Ajit to check to see who it is. Ajit goes to answer the door. Savita is standing at their front door. Ajit says you? Savita is looking very sad. Rasika treats Savita very warmly, and says Savita tai, you? Rasika says come in. Savita comes inside the house. Rasika has Savita sit down on the bed. Rasika asks Savita, what happened? Rasika says you are here at this time of night? Savita is looking very down. Rasika says what happened tai? Savita tries to be happy and says nothing, I had ate dinner and gone for a walk, and your house is nearby. Rasika smiles. Savita smiles and says I remembered Vandu so I came to meet her. Rasika says really, that is very good. Rasika says wait one minute, I will call Vandu here, ok? Savita smiles. Rasika gets up and leaves. Rasika goes to another place in the house. Rasika says Ajit. Ajit comes to his mother and goes very close to her. Ajit whispers, what is it? Rasika whispers, listen to me very carefully. Rasika says to her son very quietly, in any condition Vandu should not come outside. Rasika says understand? Ajit looks at his mother and nods his head yes.

Precap: Savita and Rasika are at Rasika's house. Savita is crying and is in tears. Rasika is comforting her. Savita is saying Rasika tai, I have lost a daughter like Archana. Savita says even more sadly, but I have also lost my son. Savita is crying very hard and goes to hug Rasika. Rasika has her arm around Savita and says tai, calm down. Rasika says tai, you have trust in me, right? Rasika has an evil smile on her face.

One request: Tomorrow I will unfortunately not be able to do the written update for tomorrow's episode (Tuesday, August 30th 2011) due to a religious holiday, Eid ul Fitr. If anyone would like to do the update for tomorrow's episode, please send me a pm. That would be great. I will resume back to updating on Wednseday. Thanks very much, I really appericate it😊

Thanks again, enjoy the update😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much,.,..

It is so sad that Savita aai still don't understand Archana and Manav...who ever has the money has power so seeing All FD's are in Archana's name she has lost her sense //... I wonder when this woman will understand that Archana is more than a Bahu and will never treat ill like manjusa...
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla 😛
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla. 😛
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I actually thought this show was improving seeing the ArMan moments with both the mum's I guess I should've know it was too good to last🤢 back to the same old depressing PR👎🏼
thanks for the update😊