Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~|| Viewer's SHOUTOUT !! ||~~

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello  Dear friends n  DHABIAN's ,

This thread is being created to discuss , Analyze, critique the Show , the daily Episodes , Acting of the actors , direction, Sets,dialogues threadbare ..in short the A-Z of the Show and any thing related to it ..You want to vent out, Vent it here , U have to scream,rage ..DO it here !!...Ur POV will always be welcome ..😛

Please Use this thread to share ur expectation's , Ur disappointment regarding the Show ..

However There will be certain rules to follow ..

GROUND RULES ;

1.At No Point will there be a comparison between Shows [  Previous & Present ]

2. Bashing of Actors and Members are not allowed .
     [ In case u disagree with a member's views, then Please disagree politely without bashing the   member ..if u  find the public post does not allow u the liberty to state what u want, Please use the PM service ]

3. Please refrain from commenting  on Actor's personal life .

4. Discussion of the show is allowed but there will be no chatting ..

Hoping to see many a fruitful,interesting and passionate discussion !!..

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the thread dear🤗

I must say that the first epi is quite impressive , entries of both leads r rocking n hope the story goes well.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The promos and the first episode are impressive.
tanthya thumbnail

U r welcome, Bharti 🤗...

Let me begin my  discussion  by focusing on the  promos  and also the first episode..

In the episode we got see that Sandhya' s parents are educated, liberal minded and a typical middle class contemporary family  who don't differentiate  between gender and love their kids impartially ...I am  ok with it so far ...It when I think about the overview that gets me puzzled  ..Why would an educated family get their daughter married to an uneducated Guy ..That too  a small sweetshop owner ...Usually  such ppl scout for  Bridegroom who is in Govt Service ...Sandhya is a girl who  has not fallen in love nor will fall in love..she has a clear goal and her parents  are not actively deterring her ..but why then do they get her married...

My Second objection is from another Promo ..sandhya is determined to be a IPS officer  as such Physical fitnness will be of paramount importance and Sandhya should have been in a fit condition given her obsession, her unwavering determination ..but she is the one lagging behind while climbing the sand dunes and is so exhausted that she has to be carried ..

I understand that the CV's had to show the softer n supportive side of Suraj . But I wish that the Cv's remember that Sandhya  must also possess a iron will , steely determination and be overall fit..They have to reconcile these factors  else Sandhya dreaming of becoming an IPS  officer will not gel ..Thankfully the first epi showed her grit n resolve while chasing that pocket maar..I hope the CV's continue in the same way ..and not turn her weak  and hesitant n dependent once she is married..
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hieee Tanths Di,

my first postwa here..

Read ur analysis. As usual Lallantop..
I havent watchd the epi as yet, bt im sure it will gud
-Sheena- thumbnail
The most glaring inconsistency is the need for an educated girl to marry an uneducated boy...Was this needed for the purpose of serial or is there any logic to them getting united in matrimonial..Or are they interested in the future love track of opposite attracts...

I can understand that they are showing a supportive husband but what if a husband is not supportive of their wife's dream, then what?? Where is the empowerment of realising the need for a husband to understand that a wife's dreams dont end with marriage but are a start or continuation of them..

ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am here tooo🤗

actually the title track and the promos drew me to watching the first episode...and it was quite good...

also liked the way they delayed in showing the face of the female lead using other objects👍🏼

need to know more about the circumstances which led to their marriage...but right now enjoying the show...hope they will be consistent always...
Best of luck to the DABH team😃
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: starlight123

The most glaring inconsistency is the need for an educated girl to marry an uneducated boy...Was this needed for the purpose of serial or is there any logic to them getting united in matrimonial..Or are they interested in the future love track of opposite attracts...

I can understand that they are showing a supportive husband but what if a husband is not supportive of their wife's dream, then what?? Where is the empowerment of realising the need for a husband to understand that a wife's dreams dont end with marriage but are a start or continuation of them..

i think thy wanna show that sumtimes an uneducated person can also understand the importance of education n supports his wife to get all wat she wants 
lets see wat the show brings n wats circumstances will bring them together
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Santhya Di for the lovely thread, nice to see u here!! 🤗
Just read ur analsis and its awesome, I loved the first epsisode- everything was sooo perfect!! 👏
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First episode was great, I think one of the best from hindi serials I have seen...both leads were shown and their lifestyles rather than dragging it out for months. Kudos to the team for daring to be different here. Like everybody else, I'm wondering the same thing why would an educated girl and given her background and the way her father talked about her future SIL would marry someone like Suraj, big question there??