TOI: Kuch to.. was great experience-Sukanya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Kuch Toh... was a great experience: Sukanya
Indrani Rajkhowa Banerjee, TNN | Aug 30, 2011, 05.28PM IST

Sukanya Purkayastha rose to fame with her her hit number Kaisi Hai Ye Udaasi from the film Karthik Calling Karthik.
 A soul-stirring duet, Sukanya feels "that was the most wonderful moment of my life, recording with Kailash Kher". Besides that Sukanya has also lent her voice along for ad jingles, including high-profile brands like Nakshatra and Future Generali.
 Right now Sukanya is busy her TV assignments, the latest being the promo song for the upcoming serial 'Kuch Toh Log Kahenge' which will be soon aired on Sony TV. The music director is Abhishek Arora and the director of the serial is Gajraj Rao.
 "Abhishek was looking for a singer who has a soulful, rustic voice and therefore approached me. It was a great experience recording the track as Abhishek gave me the freedom to not only work around the melody but also practice it to its perfection," says Sukanya, who's trying to make a mark in Bollywood.
 "Rustic,earthy voices are the flavour in Bollywood and I'm blessed to have such a voice," says the playback singer.

thanks for sharing,  the  line  sung  by her in the promo was  fab.  loved it. :)
Originally posted by kavyasam

thanks for sharing,  the  line  sung  by her in the promo was  fab.  loved it. :)

n so meaningggful 😳 .. saiyan.. naino ki bhasha samjhe na.. awww 😳
sayyan   nainon ki bhasha samjhe na...
awesome line
cant wait to listen the full song

thanks for sharing :) love the song, hope we get to hear a longer version of it in the show along with other beautiful, original tunes.
Thanks For Sharing Dear :)
yeah saiyyaan ...ws superb...wting fr d full version