Gulaal Fans - How's Withdrawal Going?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Post withdrawn
Edited by ChicagoCarole1 - 12 years ago
Gulaal is OVER, dont keep thinking about it and bring it here too , i was a follower of Gulaal, and right now i would like to not think of it and enjoy this show ...
its difficult to move on but hey 
every good thing came to an end
so keep smiling 😊
gulaal iis over and u have to move on and take ur mind away from it...anyways plss don't post these topics here coz it might create a fight
it's ok we appreciate u edited it
Gulaal was just so moving and left me in suspense everyday I hope this new serial will live up to that.

'Well They Say All Good Things Have To Come To An End...' 

We Have All Been There... From The Time Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Finished To KumKum To Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil And Every Other Drama That Began With A 'K' And Anything Else In Between...😃

Trust Me After 'Kis Desh' Finished I Swore I Would Never Watch Another Drama Again...😒 (Ahhh...Prem ❤️) Until I Switched On The Tv Again... Hehe 😆
Well They Say All Good Things Have To Come To An End... 

Don't Worry You Will Soon Find Some Other Drama To Fill The Void... 
I Suggest Diya Aur Baati Hum... Hehe 😛 Thought I Would Try And Be A Bit Cheeky...😆

Anyway Good Luck With Finding A Replacement
Lots Of Love 
Simmie 

Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 12 years ago

I don't know if any of you have checked out my threads about this new show! I hope you will agree that it's a painfully weak sad carbon copy of what could be a decent show! Of course the acting will never measure up unless they change the whole cast!

Originally posted by Angelbud

I don't know if any of you have checked out my threads about this new show! I hope you will agree that it's a painfully weak sad carbon copy of what could be a decent show! Of course the acting will never measure up unless they change the whole cast!

Maybe, they should hire you as the lead actress! That might just get this new show the stupendous TRP's that Gulaal used to get!

What say?

Hey that's a good idea! I could wear a sari and dress like a woman! Kewl! A bit like the reverse of lady Ga ga's mans suit!! Oh poppy your full of good ideas! 😊