Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

30th August: Satyabhama kills Agnisuri

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Friends...
Here I am with  today's update...

The scene starts with Krishna Ji and Satyabhama flying on Garuda and the music of Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya, Glanirva Bhavathi Bharatha,. Abhyuthanam Adharmaysya, Tadatmanam Srijami Aham playing in background and suddenly, there is fire in clouds and Garuda is flying through it. They land there and Satyabhama is worried, she said that how will we cross it now? Krishna Ji tell her to stay close to him and be careful. Agnisura appears there and said to Krishna that his mother must have so many children, thats y she has sent him here.Krishna Ji replied back by saying that he is there to kill Nakrasura for all the bad deeds he has done and to release 16000 women in his custody. Agnisura says that she will kill him before reaching to Narkasura, but Krishna Ji said that he has come there to save the woman and for this, he can't fight with her. Agnisura said that he is just afraid of her and she wants to fight with him.

Satyabhama speaks in between saying that Krishna Ji doesn't want to fight with her because of his morals, but she can fight with her. Krishna ji denied but Satyabhama said that she will fight. They started fighting. Krishna Ji is worried for her, and she killed Agnisura. Satyabhama comes to Krishna Ji and said that she has said that she will help him in battle ground one day. Krishna ji nodded. Mura comes to know that Agnisura is dead and he screamed. Narkasura is angry to know that Krishna Ji and Satyabhama has cleared his Chakravayu. Mura informs him about Agnisura's death too. Narkasura said that this all happened because Krishna Ji and satyabhama were together, and now they will have to separate them. Mura asked him that how will this happen and Nakrasura replied back that he will have to do this at any cost. Narkasura said that according to Brahma Ji's vardaan, a person with his wife can kill him and if his wife will die, how can anyone kill him...

Krishna ji said sorry to satyabhama for not trusting her potential and he will also have to learn sword-fighting from her. Satyabhama said that she looks small but she has big capabilities, and she is able to do this because Krishna Ji was with her. Krishna Ji said that its just her love for him. Garuda came there and gave some fruits to Krishna Ji, Krishna Ji thanked him not for the fruits but for his support with them without caring for his own life. Krishna Ji ask him to take some rest as he has done so much work.

Narkasura comes and pointing to a girl said that bring her to his room for this night. The girl said that she will not come. Nakasura came to her and said that its been more than six months that he has brought her here and till now, she has never spoken anything then how can she has the courage to say anything today. Another woman said that it's all because today, they all know that his end is near and Dwarkadheesh is coming for their help. Another one said that he is proud of Brahma Ji's vardaan but now, Krishna Ji is coming with his wife, and now his proud will break. The first one said that he should say sorry to all of them as he has destroyed 16000 lives and they are not even sure that he will get so much time to ask sorry to everyone. Narkasura slapped her. He said that he is immortal and till sunset, he will separate Krishna Ji and Satyabhama and will kill Satyabhama himself. He left the place.

Satyabhama is asking Krishna Ji about the next step. Krishna Ji said her to look at the flow of the river. Satyabhama complained that he always look at her like a small child, she is aking him about a serious thing. But Krishna Ji said that like a river made its way throught the tough mountains like this they will also find a way to kill Narkasura and will save those 16000 women. He ask her to have some patience. Here, Mura is walking through jungle with soem people. He said that Krishna Ji has killed his sister and now, he wants to take the revenge by separating Krishna and Satyabhama. One person ask him that Krishna Ji is very tricky and he has killed all his enemies by some tricks. He turns into a bird and then, flies from the place.

Krishna Ji is taking rest and satyabhama is sitting with them. She leave the place, leaving Krishna Ji sleeping there. On the other side, In Narkasura's home; all the women are worried for Krishna Ji, they said that Krishna Ji has come a long way to save them but they are now worried for his life. One of them said that Narkasura is very powerful. Another one said that Krishna Ji has killed Kans and many other powerful warriors, no one can defeat him, but someone said that Krishna Ji is powerful but his wife is a normal human being, if Narkasura will kill her, then Krishna ji will be helpless too, they will also have to support them and then, They decided to pray to Durga Maa.

Satyabhama came to drink some water from river where she heard some weird noise. She stood up and saw Mura disguise like Garuda. He was that Narkasura has attacked Krishna Ji and his life is in danger. She was about to sit on him, when he changes into Mura and she screamed.  

Sorry for all the mistakes...

Preet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I commented on the Satyabhama aspect of the episode today, as well as the 16000 women in Portrayal of Krishna's wives

Apart from that, I thought that Narakasura's plan to separate them was good, but it might have made sense for Narakasura to take on Krishna after separating them while Mura dealt w/ Satyabhama.  Instead, Naraka has sent Mura alone to separate them, even @ the cost of his life, and if he fails, Naraka is out of luck.  (In the original story, from what I recall, Mura was asleep, as was Naraka, and it was Krishna who woke him and fought a battle w/ him b4 killing him.  Naraka woke just when Mura was killed, and went out, rallied his troops and fought.  Also, Garuda didn't get or take any breaks.)

Anyway, funny aspect of it is that Satyabhama turned out to be completely vindicated in her confident assertions to Krishna.  Somehow, I don't know what to think of Krishna apologizing to her for doubting her 😕  But today was 'Bhama's' day!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

I commented on the Satyabhama aspect of the episode today, as well as the 16000 women in Portrayal of Krishna's wives

Apart from that, I thought that Narakasura's plan to separate them was good, but it might have made sense for Narakasura to take on Krishna after separating them while Mura dealt w/ Satyabhama.  Instead, Naraka has sent Mura alone to separate them, even @ the cost of his life, and if he fails, Naraka is out of luck.  (In the original story, from what I recall, Mura was asleep, as was Naraka, and it was Krishna who woke him and fought a battle w/ him b4 killing him.  Naraka woke just when Mura was killed, and went out, rallied his troops and fought.  Also, Garuda didn't get or take any breaks.)

Anyway, funny aspect of it is that Satyabhama turned out to be completely vindicated in her confident assertions to Krishna.  Somehow, I don't know what to think of Krishna apologizing to her for doubting her 😕  But today was 'Bhama's' day!

yeah, for the first time she listened to krishna ðŸ˜† whats this agnisura story? it's so weird...how can satyabhama kill her with a sword ðŸ˜• was she made up of flesh and blood? if yes then howcome the fire around her  didn't kill agnisura? i like the character of satyabhama but this girl is spoiling it all...she couldn't get even 1 dialogue or expression correct  why is krishnaji so worried and why did he take a long break , woh bhi in enemy land? ðŸ˜• the end was funny , now when the REAL enemy came, satyabhama is calling out for help "swami" ðŸ˜† isse pehle she did enuf boasting abt herself...at least try to fight ðŸ˜‰ achanak se durga se sita ban gayi ðŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update, with every news of Krishna & SB breaking the chakrvyuha, why is  Narakasur doing he he ha ha, he should be shown little worried, can he remain overconfident till he gets the news of Krishna is standing next to him,to kill him😆  Agnisura should be attacking Bhama through her fire. All the kidnapped women are praying for Krishna & SB's victory is good. Mura was actually sleeping under water, when Krishna came to kill him, as per SB. Bhama should atleast attempt to fight Mura, while shouting Swami, waiting for tomorrow' episode.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
i have a lil twinge about the figth sequence between satyabhama and the angry lady asura (btw i love her, she really seems have got the spirit correctly). the fight sequence looked a little too much like padosh ki ramleela type. surely they can afford a chorepgrapher. To all the  actors who have to do such fight scenes, learn dancing, specially indian classical or folk types, u will easily coordinate the fights

other than that, ðŸ˜ƒ. the part where lord K says i am sorry i didnt trust u was so real and cute. I mean end of the day, the lord still does leela like a common man and i love such i am sorry scenes. Satyabhama also has this angry expression, also it looks more funny to me, but they are cute.

btw: satyabhama in the end managed to break free of mura or it was my mistake? will she battle mura for a while?
LeadNitrate thumbnail
PS: it seems the makers are really reading our posts and all those dissing are becoming useful.
Vr15h thumbnail
Tan

Satyabhama broke free @ the end and was defiant, despite the 5 heads 😆

Charu

Great line - achanak se durga se sita ban gayi 😆  But I like how she forced Krishna to simplify what he was saying 😆
LeadNitrate thumbnail
LOL Virsh, after all she is a kid, and a 5 headed monster of a guy can surely shake her up a bit.

but she was back to her form, broke open her hand
Vr15h thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tannistha

LOL Virsh, after all she is a kid, and a 5 headed monster of a guy can surely shake her up a bit.

but she was back to her form, broke open her hand

Psst, Tan, don't even dare tell her that - she doesn't tolerate it even from her swami 🤣

Once she knows that those 16000 other women prayed particularly for her b'cos she's a woman, I can't wait to see her reaction.  She'll probably want Narakasura back to take care of them 🤣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: _Vrish_

Tan

Satyabhama broke free @ the end and was defiant, despite the 5 heads 😆

Charu

Great line - achanak se durga se sita ban gayi 😆  But I like how she forced Krishna to simplify what he was saying 😆

what abt that one "hum dikhte chote hai par humare gun mote mote hai" ðŸ¤£