pretty.akshara thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

the actress sandhya is new face in serial i think, she is so cute and really very very beautiful. i m a big fan of akshara. but now i m also a fan of sandhya. and suraj is also cute. suraj and sandhya together will rock. love them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yea shes cute : )
does anyone else here thinks that she resembles 'choti' from the movie Vivah?..the girl who was amrita rao's lil sister/cousin...
i think she does :P
i think the jodi is going to be awesome..in a decent way...i came back to I-F for this show :P
Hi_Friends thumbnail
yes..cute n homely look...😊
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont rem choti from Vivaah, but she reminds me of the little gal from Tum Bin  movie ... is she the same one ???? 
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yupz..they both r soo cute n innocent
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

I dont rem choti from Vivaah, but she reminds me of the little gal from Tum Bin  movie ... is she the same one ???? 

yes yes yes!..her..shes the same girl from vivah :)
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would advocate that perhaps less of the whitening make-up may assist her rather average menial looks? Maybe without all that heavy white make-up that she seems to love so much we could then see what she really looks like! Perhaps her and the rest of the cast are doing some sort of product placement for a make-up company? Or maybe it's just the dreadful lighting? Well either way I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Sorry guys there are far more beautiful actors one of which was mentioned above! 😳

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

i think she has appeared  in "we are family movie" as kajol's elder daughter after the leap..i mean in the climax...

arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she is reallyyy swttt n cuteee...luvd her...😛
Masakalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YESSS shes the same girl from vivah and tum bin :)
shes grown to be a very pretty woman...im liking her simple straight forward acting, and im glad shes not overacting and going crazy like some actresses!!