BV 30th August 2011 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

He never had any qualms  while breaking rules for his own selfish  motives🤔 but when it came to saving a patients life jagya is the one quoting rules to gauri.....He  was just scared to take a stand in helping out  with the emergency operation and even  next morning  rudely walks off refusing any further suport to her,"Iam not with you,your fault -so you face the consequences "😲...just 2 days back during the divorce arguments  he  was promising her " I  will support you in all tough times"...Such a weak spineless character is jagya  ..
If tommorow gauri is praised  for taking initiative and saving the patients life then jagya's face would be worth a watch😲.🤪.
Anandi again into flashback mode😵 after priest's  blessing "amar bhaag suhaag"-why dont these people start blessing her instead of her runaway suhaag,😉after all suhaag toh bhaag gayaa...😆

Anandi giving lots of positive thinking advice to asha  but in the precap  asha's "death of a person and death of a relationship' comment made more sense...🤔.Anandi has to accept the futility of waiting for a dead relationship and try to move on...
and I am glad that Asha brought that point up , emphasizing that what she is going through is HARDDD COREE stuff and not a cake walk like many think. That Ok Hey Anandi get your blah up and start doing this, doing that and with a LOONNG list to what she does not do.

Anywayzz no point complaining really cause I think its the POV issue.

I see the glass half full ,and others I am not sure if they see the glass half empty.

This is one reason why I say, that wow Anandi you have achieved a LOT rather than saying hey Anandi , why didn't you do this , or that, and 100 other things.

easier said than done.

will Asha's track bring any change in A;s life? the way she said that i lost a person but u lost a relationship. what will be A's reaction to it. yes she must accept the fact now. all those flashback scenes i don't think it can make any moving on in the story. 

so G is going to see actual J in coming episodes. definetly if G get praises for he treatment then J will show his jealousy nature for her. hope they won/t show any flashbacks again with A and all. 😡
J never tolerated if A is more successful than him when she got more marks than him / coming first in 10th etc. he wants always a person who says yes for his doing and support him in what ever reason it is. but they should not succeed more than him or dominate him. J and change in his behaviour i wonder if CV's show that. 

when will we see A studying and becoming success 😍 just hoping to see her successful. 

Swetha
Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

and I am glad that Asha brought that point up , emphasizing that what she is going through is HARDDD COREE stuff and not a cake walk like many think. That Ok Hey Anandi get your blah up and start doing this, doing that and with a LOONNG list to what she does not do.

Anywayzz no point complaining really cause I think its the POV issue.

I see the glass half full ,and others I am not sure if they see the glass half empty.

This is one reason why I say, that wow Anandi you have achieved a LOT rather than saying hey Anandi , why didn't you do this , or that, and 100 other things.

easier said than done.

I think Suchi we appreciate her a lot for what she set out to do and have appreciated when she's done things in novel ways and been an inspiration.

Current outburst is more due to disdain at the ''possibility'' that she might go back to square one and not exactly bashing her for what she is or ignoring her achievements. I wonder why people take comments as attacks or insensitivity or apathy towards certain characters! Strange...

Whether glass is half full or half empty - either ways it's just half only and a sense of incompleteness remains. 
cause annu honestly thats what it seems like. Too much negativity, complaints, I mean you are welcome to do that stuff. And vent cause thats what this forum is there for. But , naturally I feel that too closer towards, being insensitive [yes], ignoring her achievements [yes], bashing [no] not all the time. Mocking [yes]

Its not strange to me that I feel this way cause I feel that way and I do think she is being judged harshly despite all her efforts to do many positive things.

May be you do appreciate her as I have seen that many times in your posts but you criticize her as well and thats fine cause you can do that but I think that's UN-necessary criticisms.

Like when I open up the forum I see many posts about why Anandi didnt do this , why she didnt scratch her head the perfect way etc. etc. so that irks me and I am saying that out loud.

So I think we can agree to disagree here.
And you can continue with your complaints about Anandi and I will continue with her praises and I know in the end she will emerge as the winner : ) so naturally you will join with the praising as well and then we can walk on the same with regards to this issue.

===

The glass thing, well once its full then its perfection right. And that no human being can reach! so we gotta just take it one thing at a time and appreciate stuff , what we have , rather than cry over what we don't have.

my 2 cents. not meaning to offend anyone

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago

Thanks for the updates.

There was a mistake Location: Temple , you have written that Gauri is doing pooja and takes the blessings from Pandit, that was not Gauri lol, it was Anandi...

I guess it was a typo, but please do not replace Aanandi with Gauri!!

You have written that u did not get chance to proof read, but when I read, I could not imagine Gauri  doing pooja and taking blessings... well she would have done that, but she can not wear those expressions of devotee or something.. I just dont like her and can not see she is replacing Aanandi, not even names only!!!

Edited by anugarg - 12 years ago
@Suchi

Good that you're at least honest and open in putting across exactly how you feel or perceive others' post. I appreciate it a lot. 😊

I don't think I have ever pointed out even small things or nitty-gritties about her as you're saying.

I talk mostly in context of the show and its message. And recently posts were in general about weak leads in serials these days and apparent glorification of negative characters.

There is nothing wrong in criticising mockery of social work and education if they show a tuition class in safe confines of haveli and keep serving delicacies and sherbet as if it's a free for all buffet.

It's more about the show, not some insensitivity or harshness on a particular character.

BTW looking at your posts and Tanvi's it looks like there is no point in discussing at all because ultimately the issue or general message being given out by the show is not going to be taken into account. Every point is to be taken as an attack on a personal favorite character.

I am tired of my ''sensitivity'' or ''understanding'' being questioned by Tanvi or by you. And have no energy to offer same justifications or explanations again and again.

I have not been wrong or apathetic or made posts with merely an intention of mocking someone.[At least on my part as I see it]

It's strange, yesterday someone thought I was ''bashing'' Anandi because ''she was less educated'' and was supporting Gauri or being a Gauri fan since I talked about misleading portrayal of educated girls!

Whereas a Gauri fan always thinks I am being apathetic towards Gauri or her poor parents and need to understand ''psychology'' of poor people or such lovelorn or trauma-facing women!

Thanks a lot for honest admission of feelings. I see my posts are usually misconstrued and probably give an impression or perception which is quite contrary to what I intend to convey when I set out to type a post. 

It has happened in past too. So it's better I stick to my earlier resolve of staying quiet and not participating much. Waise bhi ek serial se zyada ummeed karne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai. [That too on this channel which has habit of using serious issues to make silly dramas]

I promise not to bother anyone again. 

Edited by annika20 - 12 years ago