mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

The episode starts with Mura catching SB, she screams swami. Mura tells he will take her to jagatsawami . she warns him, holds her sword to fight with  Mura. He stops her sword with his trident. The women are praying to Durgamaa, for her safety. Mura throws her sword with his trident, tells his guards to catch her. SB warns them not to come near her otherwise they will meet their death, she stars walking backwards, suddenly two arrows kills both the guards, she sees Krishna has come to her rescue, he kills 2 more guards. SB runs towards Krishna. Mura challenges K, he shows his 5 heads throwing fire, each of his head takes individual bodies resulting in 5 Mura, 3 of them fights with K, other 2 distracts SB, every time she aims at him with her bow & arrow, he disappears & shows up at another place. Here Krishna is fighting with 3 muras   with bow & arrow, sphere, mase, sickle etc. Narakasura comes where 2 Muras are confusing SB. All the women are praying to Navadurga to give Krishna & SB strength. Narakasura hits SB with his sickle, she falls unconscious, her turban falls off. He puts her in his mini flight which gets air lifted. 2 Muras return to meet other 3, they all merge, with single body & 5 heads. Seeing him like this Krishna with his discus cuts his heads 2+2+1, resulting in killing Mura.

Krishna  starts looking for SB, he finds her bow, but not her.

Here Narakasur  says he is going to kill her, SB's face is covered with her hairs, she regains her consciousness, sees Narakasur in front of her (his sickle has changed by the one used to cut crop in the fields), gives him an angry look, tells him he can not call himself a brave person , he is actually a coward, who abducts someone's wife. Narakasur is mesmarised by her beauty & anger, says he will not kill her, but keep her in his palace. SB prays to Dwarakadhees to help her.

Here Krishna with Garuda are looking for SB, but are not able to find her. Krishna tells garuda to go & look for her. Garuda assures Krishna, nothing can happen to SB & flys off in the air in search of SB.

Krishna meditates, sees Narakasur has kidnapped SB, he says your faithfulness towards your husband, your "sat" will save you.

Narakasur gets SB to his palace, where other women are kept, he tells her now he can not be killed because as per Brahamaji's  boon Krishna is not with his wife. He will kill Krishna, come back & make SB her patarani. SB tells him he has committed enough crime now he will see his end. Narakasur laughs off telling her, he will kill K & comeback to make her his patarani & leaves from there.

SB tells all the women, not to worry Dwarakadheesh will kill him & save all of them, but seeing all the torture & helplessness all the time, they tell SB not to underestimate Narakasura's power, now Krishna is without his wife.SB tells them she will go from here & join Krishna in this war.She asks them are they afraid of loosing their life, one of them tells her after they were kidnapped & brought her they had already lost their honour. SB tells them not to get afraid, he is the sinner not they, instead of getting afraid they all should go out from this place with her. All of them agree with her & are shown marching towards the door.

For the brave Satyabhama.👏👏👏👏👏

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
was satyabhama ever abducted, but i liked her attitude, she should work on her diction though
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
didn't like episode today
why they showing fight in short.

it was not lookin huge fight
and atleast other devtas should thnks krishna and include his name murari and explain why he called murari

if it would have done on real field or in ground then it would look real
all loking artificially
i only love the sky and garud flying in monday episode
  this special effect was too good

hope track soon get end.eagerly waiting for other story hope cts will show rukmini waiting for krishna
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think they dramatized this quite a bit - Narakasura capturing Satyabhama almost looking like Ravan capturing Sita. 😆  But even granting that the Sagars are writing their own story, I like the one they wrote here about Satyabhama 👏

Like I noted in the other 2 threads about the wives and the weapons, it was strange that Satyabhama suddently got a bow, and also, her attitude towards the end.  Won't repeat that here.  So just some comments about the fighting.

Once Krishna killed the guards, I liked how he shot arrows inlto Mura's mouth so that he couldn't exhale fire - the ACK too describes this.  But Mura becoming 5 different warriors, of which 2 were distracting Satyabhama, looked strange.  I thought that Krishna could have used his discus early here and prevented Mura from doing his maya.  And when he finally killed him, the discus could have severed all heads @ once.

Once Satyabhama had disappeared, rather than ask Garuda to look for her and then meditate and find out where she was, Krishna should have set out on Garuda right away - he'd have found them, and Narakasura couldn't have fought both him & Satyabhama.  And when Garuda flew near the palace and knew Satyabhama was there, he could have offered to pick her up and take her back, since her role here is not like that of Sita: she's here to help her husband kill Narakasura.  Incidentally, I thought it a hoot when Satyabhama - this Satyabhama -  called herself a pativrata stri, when she's busy ordering her hubby around 😆

Hopefully, Satyabhama rejoins Krishna tomorrow and one of them kills Narakasura.  I'm guessing that on Friday, Krishna will return w/ her to Dwarka, and have those 16,000 women sent back to him as well by Bhagadatta.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Pativrata nari is the one, who is compeletely faithful to her husband. Satyabhama is pativrata from that pov, now her husband allows her to dominate him at times that is her privilage. But atleast Krishna is acting fair towards such attitude, only she with her fighting spirit can accompany Krishna for the war. Others will listen to Krishna & stay safe in Dwaraka.

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.

I have so many episodes to catch up on. But when did Narakasura abduct Satyabhama!!!!!!

And Mura was killed by Krishna with Satyabhama by his side.

Well i guess i need to see the last many episodes before I even comment.