anas and dpeekia dream land...chitchat

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1. No bashing stuff
2. Follow IF coc rules
3. Follow DABH forum rules
4. Like everyone's comment😆
5. Avoid extra quoting (not more than 3)
6. Keep on spamming ðŸ¤£
7. No Hi Hellos. Directly jump into existing convo ðŸ˜†, i.e. read the last 2 pages and join the ongoing convo directly or istart ur own convo topic, but no hi hellos please as 50% of our thread is wasted in hi hellos how r us only without any sensible discussion ðŸ˜†
Edited by fairyfantasy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail
     DREAM LAND.is open to everyone as long as you follow the rules posted below. if u want to add ur name in the list, then PM
                                 FAIRYFANTASY(ME)
                                         Pratsy
                                         Sirjee 
                                         Karan_13
Edited by fairyfantasy - 12 years ago
Eydis thumbnail
1. First request to all members, i know everyone wants to be the first to comment on any new topic, but being the only official chat club of the forum, there is a lot of information which needs to be given through this thread right on Page 1. This information often changes from time to time and so number of posts required to be reserved varies. Also because of IF server rules, it takes time to reserve the posts and sometimes there could be personal reasons why the TM is unable to reserve the required posts in one go. So, a kind request to all members, please do not post ur comments in the new thread till I update the link to the new thread in this thread.
2. Half of this thread gets wasted in repeated hi hellos and how r u with very little discussion. So instead of that whenever u come to the topic, just read the last 2 pages to know what's the conversation going on and hop in with ur own comments. If there is no conversation, or if u see nobody is active at that time, then start your own conversation topic and people online will join u. no need to say hi hellos to every member who joins in. We are all friends and not a formal business organization.
3.Please read Page 1 from time to time for new rules, member and requests updates.
4. Participate more actively in the forum as activeness of the forum is counted in IF rankings.
5.Now we have to be back to business. Keep pressing the Chaska Meter to imporve the show rankings. Needless to say, that PKYEK deserves to be No. 1 show. Be active on the forum and create healthy discussion or funny posts. Also, keep pressing like buttons on every post that u like.

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think the forum already has a chat thread :)
Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

I think the forum already has a chat thread :)

but thats not a proper chat...
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
add me in...as i m crazy bout dem...
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well..ds post is from pkyek forums...so...plz give credit 2 d post writer ...if u copy sumthng from other forum..dn plz give credit 2 it...

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratsy

well..ds post is from pkyek forums...so...plz give credit 2 d post writer ...if u copy sumthng from other forum..dn plz give credit 2 it...

thats F4M MJHT
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This show is just grim! I can't stand its weak story line that's been ripped off another show! The acting is dreadful and all that while makeup is not necessary! Why pretend to be white when you're not! It's a real insult to India and our beliefs! And it's racist against America and uk! Look back at episode one and you can see it after the female lead says "bloody Americans and English!" that's not what we are taught in school! I think we should boycott the show for this reason! 🥱

AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

This show is just grim! I can't stand its weak story line that's been ripped off another show! The acting is dreadful and all that while makeup is not necessary! Why pretend to be white when you're not! It's a real insult to India and our beliefs! And it's racist against America and uk! Look back at episode one and you can see it after the female lead says "bloody Americans and English!" that's not what we are taught in school! I think we should boycott the show for this reason! 🥱

umm excuse me are u watching the same drama as everyone else on this forum? or do u just not pay attention to what your watching? first of all this is one of the few dramas in which the lead girl is not caked with light foundation..and secondly how the hell is it racist to Americans and British people when the white women was the one that said bloody indians sandhya only replied that im sure there are thieves in your country aswell but we dont go around saying bloody americans or british if you are going to criticise a show atleast get your facts right first!