Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya & Sooraj's Mom

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey friends πŸ˜›..how's everyone doing ?  I just came across an interesting scene yesterday & thought I could discuss it with all of you. A scene where Sandhya & Sooraj's Mom were in the mandir & they talk about the type of a Saas or Bahu they'd like for themselves. Evidently, both of them were poles apart .  Sooraj's mom wanted someone who's meek , mild,  obedient & submissive for a daughter-in-law . Someone who basically Caters to the demands of the family. Although Sandhya didn't mention anything about the type of a mother-in-law she'd like , yet she did express her disapprovement ( over the thought of it ) to her bhabhi , when she overheard Sooraj's mother.

Do you think , this will lead to future conflicts between them , when she gets married to Sooraj ?
I  think it will .Since ,Sandhya's definitely as strong headed as Sooraj's mother , in her own way.That  might be something to look forward to. Specially to see , if Sooraj supports her or speaks up for her , if at all Sandhya & his mom ever happen to clash in the future. What do you guys think ?

Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nyc post

i think dat sooraj's mum will be so strict wd sandhya...
Nice posttt=) I think what you are saying is true Sooraj may support Sandhya in the future and this may cause tiffs between him and his mother, well we'll have to wait and watch πŸ˜ƒ
pratsy thumbnail
sooraj will surely support her...bt i want sandhya 2 support sooraj...coz sandhya is so educated ...i really dnt want ds show 2 b lyk ...where educated wife ill treats her hubby
* Unnati * thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pratsy

sooraj will surely support her...bt i want sandhya 2 support sooraj...coz sandhya is so educated ...i really dnt want ds show 2 b lyk ...where educated wife ill treats her hubby

Pratibha , I have a feeling , that once they get married , Sandhya might take a while or two initially to get adjusted ,to accept her husband & his background , but she might soon start respecting him as well.
pratsy thumbnail
yahh...dats d storyline naa...
i knw..bt being a anas fan..i really dnt want sandhya 2 hurt soorajπŸ˜†
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post.

Also, the scenes of Sandhya making the govt officer put the banana skin in the dustbin and Bhago (or is it Bhabo) throwing garbage in the road shows the difference between the two.

Like the fact they are showing the difference between the two families and two leads one by one.
* Unnati * thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: b2011

Nice post.

Also, the scenes of Sandhya making the govt officer put the banana skin in the dustbin and Bhago (or is it Bhabo) throwing garbage in the road shows the difference between the two.

Like the fact they are showing the difference between the two families and two leads one by one.

That's true .They're slowly unveiling the differences between the two families. It's going to be quite a challenge for Sandhya when she gets married to him.
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...πŸ˜ƒ...ab yeh dhekhna hain ki...kis tarah unki shadi hogi...matlab...kaise...??...can't wait for d future eppiesss...just luvd d showw...❀️😊
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...just luvd to watch DABH...😊