1st Sept Krishna kills Mura's sons

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

The epi starts with Krishana looking every where for SB. Garuda comes there, tells Krishna, SB is in Narakasura's palace. An injured man comes, tells Krishna, his 15 year old daughter is Kidnapped By Narakasura, he asks him to save her & dies. Krishna gets disturbed hearing this, wows to kill Narakausra, who has insulted all the women, will not return to Dwaraka till he is not killed, tells Garuda to take him to Narakasura's palace.

Here Mura's 7 sons are tied in chain. Narakasura comes & informs them about their father is killed by Krishna, who is still  alive in Pragjyotishpura, they should kill him. All the Mura's sons gets angry hearing this. Narakasura frees all of them.

Garuda is flying, there is smoke in the sky, Krishna tells him to land, he gets down, sees one of Mura's son, who wants to kill Krishna, to take revenge of his father. Krishna politely tells him, his father had supported  Narakasura, so he had to pay for his sins. Mura's son throws his weapon towards Krishna, he destroys that with his arrow, which kills that demon too, 2 other sons of Mura comes in front, they too want to kill him. Krishna tells them a sinner is not a father, son nor a demon, he has to pay for his sins, which your father has paid for. This angers both of Mura's sons they throw their weapons on Krishna, but gets killed in return by Krishna's arrows. Remaining 4 sons stops Krishna, but meets the same end as their other brothers.

Here SB tells the guards to open the door, as they want to talk to Narakasura. Guards refuses, but she tells them their maharaja will get angry, if he comes to know that the guards didn't allow them to meet him.  Guards open the door, gets attacked by SB, falls unconscious. SB tells the women to take her, where remaining women are kept. They all move further hitting 2 more guards, reaches where remaining women are kept . SB tells them, She is Dwarakadheesh Krishna's wife, who has come to kill Narakasurs & free all of them, she asks all of them to come with her. But no one moves because Narakasura is standing behind SB. He drags SB, holding her hairs to a room with there are no windows, only a door, says this door will open only for their wedding, after Krishna is killed.

Feeling helpless SB prays to Dwarakadheesh to save her & Kill Narakasura .

Krishna on Garuda is moving ahead, stops seeing Prithvi, who greets him, Krishna greets her, tells her he knows the purpose of her coming, Prithvi tells Krishna not to kill Narakasura, she will explain him & stop him. Krishna replies, she being a mother is also a women first, should think like a woman, Narakasura is a sinner of all the women folks, he has come so far to punish Narakasura for his sins, killing him is actually a justice, he leaves it on Prithvi to decide.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
achha stupid q, when does dwarakadheesh air? so that i can watch it on tv when i go to India
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love today episode

today atleast krishna speak and gave some good message
and i just love when krishning is sitting on garud n flying in the sky this is best special effect in this show.๐Ÿ‘

i just loved when cts showed all 1600 rani.though it must be special effect but still it was looking real.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sometime i feel that narkasura act too filmy the way makes his face๐Ÿ˜•

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the super fast update.

I need to watch the episode. I really need to catch up on a lot of them actually.  So all 7 sons killed. Great.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Tannistha

achha stupid q, when does dwarakadheesh air? so that i can watch it on tv when i go to India

At 8.00pm IST, on Imagine๐Ÿ˜Š
LeadNitrate thumbnail
muras sons in chains reminded me of sarumans Uruk hai s for some reason๐Ÿคฃ
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mnx12

At 8.00pm IST, on Imagine๐Ÿ˜Š

And again at 11pm.  And if you are in India on holiday and can watch during the day, it runs @ 10am, 12:30pm and once more in the afternoon - I think 4:30pm.

I know that the Sagars have as usual taken lots of creative licenses, but they also need to think over whether the tracks even make sense logically.  Today, there were two that didn't.

1. Those wretches who were imprisoned in Naraka's caves were Mura's sons.  In the original, after Mura was killed, his sons instantly came out and attacked Krishna, but were quickly killed by him.  I didn't get - what's the point of showing them as prisoners of Narakasura, and sending them against Krishna, when they'd have done it on their own?  And also, would Mura have been so loyal to Narakasura if he knew that the latter had imprisoned his 7 sons?  Or is it the point of the Sagars that he didn't know, just to show what a lowlife Naraka was?  Showing Mura's sons as bonded prisoners made no sense whatsoever!
  2. Prithvi Devi's appearance b4 Krishna near the end.  In the original, Bhumi Devi was totally neutral about Narakasura - didn't warn him b4, and didn't appeal to Krishna to spare him either: she didn't enter the scene until after Naraka's death, when she took Bhagadatta to Krishna, asking him to spare him.  Okay, granting the poetic licenses that the Sagars took in first showing her appearing on day 1 as warning Narakasura, and then telling him that she was embarrassed to be called her mother, and blessing his captive woman, how did last night's appearance b4 Krishna make sense?  She had already warned Narakasura that his end was approaching and that he was doing more sins than he could repent for.  So having done all that, how does it make sense to show her as appealing to Krishna to spare Narakasura?
However, one major ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to the Sagars for getting Krishna's message right, for a change!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  In the first week of this serial, when Krishna was telling Balarama that all the soldiers were husbands, sons, brothers and fathers of various women and that their families stood to suffer, that was not Krishna at all!!!  Last night, however, Krishna got his message absolutely right - first telling Mura's sons that he was not after anybody's relative, but only punishing an evil doer.  Later, he told Bhumi Devi that while she was indeed a mother, she was also a woman, and to empathize w/ the women her son was persecuting.  Here too, Krishna spelled out that he was punishing a sinner, not someone's son, and asked her to see it that way.  Now, that's the real Janardhan, not the one they showed on week 1 who sounded like a Dwapar Yuga version of today's anti-war activists.  Had Krishna followed that Krishna's ideology, he'd not have gone to war against Narakasura on the grounds that Naraka had a mother.

The fictional touch - they introduced the father of a 15 year old girl who had been captured by Narakasura.  Wonder whether that was the girl that Naraka threw to her death b4 he dragged Satyabhama into a room?  Just one more piled on aspect, b'cos if she survived and Krishna married those 16,000 women, he'd have had to marry her as well.  I can stomach fictional characters being brought into the story, but if Krishna were to be shown as marrying any of them, that would be too much!!!

I agree w/ Chemestry - the way they showed the 16,000 women was great - now one really got the magnitude of Naraka's harem. ๐Ÿ‘  And Satyabhama trying to get all of them to leave was funny ๐Ÿ˜†

One of the best episodes so far, since, aside from the poetic licenses w/ Mura's sons @ the beginning & Bhumi Devi @ the end, both the facts, as well as Krishna's messages, were consistent w/ the original storyline.  Hope that SP sticks to this going forward!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i can't digest this satyabhama kidnapping track bec. then if SB stayed with Narkasur for few hours or days, will the people of Dwarka still consider her as pure, like they did with Sita? and what is narkasur doing? he locks SB with some females n said "main shadi karoonga krishna ko maarke", then why didn't he go? phir when SB managed to free those women , again he said "main aata hoon krishna ko maarke"..i mean what is this ๐Ÿคฃ why isn't he going? or if he's waiting for krishna to attack, why isn't he doing SB bhog? he has a lot of free time to do it...SB freeing the captives was funny...it was not a protest march from India gate to parliament, she had to free those 16000 women , transfer them to some safe place, was it a cakewalk? where is that safe place away from narkasur adda BTW, does SB know? she was not a CID agent who studied the maps beforehand, nor she had any help..or was she trying to instigate those women to start beating up narka? ๐Ÿ˜† 16000 women plus one satyabhama , against 1 narka, they can lock him in a room or not? ye plan tha SB ka? ๐Ÿคข 

SB looks like the mini version of abhimanyu...i wish they showed a better actress with a good height, face  n accent...
skarriramsai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tannistha

muras sons in chains reminded me of sarumans Uruk hai s for some reason๐Ÿคฃ

They did not luk like rakshasas but like mentally challenged patients yelling and screaming. Felt that they shud. have been shown with more dignity even if they were rakshasas ๐Ÿ˜Š
skarriramsai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i can't digest this satyabhama kidnapping track bec. then if SB stayed with Narkasur for few hours or days, will the people of Dwarka still consider her as pure, like they did with Sita? --yeah for the past 2 episodes this is looking like copied Ramayan, creativity means intelligent copying but every bit is a repeat ramayan๐Ÿ˜Š

and what is narkasur doing? he locks SB with some females n said "main shadi karoonga krishna ko maarke", then why didn't he go? phir when SB managed to free those women , again he said "main aata hoon krishna ko maarke"..i mean what is this ๐Ÿคฃ why isn't he going? yeah both the actor playing narakasur and satybhama and the CV's seem to be planning and indecisive as to what to do next to take the story forward๐Ÿคฃ Also, satybhama was actually walking along narakasur while they were showing her being dragged. She did not trust naraksaur's capability to be dragged๐Ÿ˜‰

or if he's waiting for krishna to attack, why isn't he doing SB bhog? he has a lot of free time to do it...Narakasur can't do this as u remember SB is supposed to bhumadevi, his mother๐Ÿ˜‰, on another note:
This usage "bhog" is really very very filmy, shud have used some decent word atleast in a mytho

SB freeing the captives was funny...it was not a protest march from India gate to parliament, she had to free those 16000 women , transfer them to some safe place, was it a cakewalk? where is that safe place away from narkasur adda BTW, does SB know? she was not a CID agent who studied the maps beforehand, nor she had any help..or was she trying to instigate those women to start beating up narka? ๐Ÿ˜† 16000 women plus one satyabhama , against 1 narka, they can lock him in a room or not? ye plan tha SB ka? ๐Ÿคข 

Yeah this part luked like a rip off from any popular hindi file, a veer stri ki kahani and all๐Ÿ‘