Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WU-1Sep- Ultimately both of them wins

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before u guys point me out that Rey has won but according to me both of them has won coz now due this thing only they will fall in love and come close to each other

Recap
In previous episode elections were held.

WU
Episode starts with Kriya team sitting somewhere in restaurant and with there straightened faces and saying 12 12 12(More then anything there face were like 12😆) and waiter comes there and says that 12 number dish is not available(one more 12 no. came😛) and Bharat stands up and say that he will make his 12(LOL today we got dose of 12😳😆) but Mr. peace aka Swayam makes him to sit and he orders sandwitches. Then they express tension for Voting result. Kriya tells them she dont want to be assistant and she leaves from there.

On the another side REY's team it feels like some Bird meeting is going one😛 Cheee cheee and the leader is Sharon she orders everyone to be on time to be in that dress. Everyone is arguing but Rey is in Peace😛 and  Vicky and Nilesh have fight and they do OM manglam means runs like tom and jerry around Rey and girls with there chee chee talks what to wear and atlast Mr. patience level breaks and he tells them to Relax and Rey also leave from there.

[ What a coordination Reyansh alws end up in doing same thing]..

Back to Kriya team and there is very nice fight between Bharat and Vishkha[ I love there fights😛]. Then there is song sequence on below song

Goli Maar Bheje Mein,
Bheja Shor Karta Hai
Bheje Ki Sunega To Marega Kallu
Kallu Mama
Tu Karega Doosra Bharega Kallu
Kallu Mama
Soch Bich Chhodh De Bheja Kahe Ko Kharochna
Apna Kaam Maal Haath Aaye To Dabochna
Atka Atka Jo Bhi Fatka ,Jhatka De
Latka,Latka Dal Matka, Satka De
Yede Woh Marega Jo Darega Kallu
Kallu Mama
Din Mein Kholi Raat Teen Bati Pe Guzar Di
Thhodi Chadh Gayi To Teen Patti Mein Utaar Di
Khopdi Ki Jhopdi Mein Fatka De
Aadu Bhadu Maar Jhadu Fatka De
Doosre Ki Naukri Karega Kallu
Kallu Mama

It is funny dance sequence😳

Next Day vote counters are shown counting votes and they speak within thenselves that there is very close fight and Vicky is drinkinf water water in nervous and everyone is shown nervous and everyone is like 12 bajane wale hai😆.

Kriya is in stair escape and praying to her universe[Dont worry bacha universe will take u close to ur destiny aka Rey] and there Rey is playing in basketball vourt and then the result is announced and its...REYANSH SINGHANIA.

There Dazzlers are super happy and jumping out of joy and Sharon declares that canteen full house will be on them and they all move to tell this news to Rey. There weaklings are sad and frustrated

Dazzlers and Kriya's team come face to face and Mr. peace aka Swayam tells them to keep there calm and Sharon makes fun of them and dazzlers instigates them.

Swayam informs Kriya that she is assistant GS and she tells him that she wants to be alone. Kriya is having flashbacks.

At somewhere dazzlers are enjoying and they say Rey is back, He says that once let him takeover his GS post then he will show to them there place

Show ends with Rey and Kriya in one frame

Precap

RDX announces Swayam as Shaon assistant and he is shocked😛 and in BG bhootnike tune is playing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i felt bad for kriya; seeing her being sad of not being GS.

the dance scene was awsome.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
is happy 4 ray,.t is feeling so sry 4 kriya,..i really ve wanted both to win!!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Guys dont feel bad for Kriya soon she will be happy :)

So cheer up
Hudaak thumbnail
I luv Kriyaanshh <3 der chemistry is superbly awsum =) want dem bak again <3
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update and yes I love kriyansh wud love to see them together