KaSh Heaven: "Shona"-KSG "Aww..Shona"-SA - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Hayeee those quotes are ah-mazinggg
Which is the most romantic scene you've done or seen on TV?

There was a scene in DMG, wherein I had to go Riddhima's( shilpa) house well wet and she's in short clothes all alone... There has to be the most romantic scene...
i opened my old folders where i saved KSG articles so i gt these

Hawww hot night scene, KSG's favvv scene too :)
KSG was really angry at that guy on valentine contest day

Shilpa is a very dear friend of mine and i didn't want her to be embarased in front of so many people and that is why i did that!!! But myproducers reminded me that the contestants are free to express their views in any manner and thus my co stars had to stop me from telling that guy to back off. I hope this satisfies your imagination??????
Originally posted by tzahra

KSG was really angry at that guy on valentine contest day

Shilpa is a very dear friend of mine and i didn't want her to be embarased in front of so many people and that is why i did that!!! But myproducers reminded me that the contestants are free to express their views in any manner and thus my co stars had to stop me from telling that guy to back off. I hope this satisfies your imagination??????

whoever wrote this..needs to slow down with question marks 🤣
Acha guys i have to go now i will come tomorrow see you all bye bye take KaSh care KaShome nyt and dreams...keep Smiling, Rocking n KaShing
Ooo KSG was sooo protective of SA then, it was just amazing to see that. Wow.
byee zahruuu!

helloo reeno :D
here for some time..i don't know when i just fall asleep on my keyboard so yeaaah =/