shaybabiiex3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😳I just love this show, guys! πŸ˜‰
Sooraj is so hot man..his smile..his face..his face structure..everything! Haha! πŸ˜† 
Sometimes I just wanna pull his cheeks and see those dimples of his! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
He's way too cute! 
And I love Sandhya!πŸ˜† She's too cute also! πŸ˜³ Love her complexion too!
Beautiful couple they'll make! πŸ˜³ 
What say guys? Agreed? πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry but thats a NO! from me and all the people I know that watch Starplus. This has to go down on record as the worst show in history! The acting is so predictable and the plot is just the same! really bad editing and the lighting is just unbelievably out of cinc with everything else! That would probably explain why they all have such heavy white make-up on! why not be proud of their complexion instead of trying to be whiter! so so so grim! Sorry but im just being honest! I love starplus but this show is the pits! 
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shay
I am feeling just the same.
Suraj is damn cute and when he smiles its πŸ˜
& Sandhya too is very beautiful.
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angelbud

Sorry but thats a NO! from me and all the people I know that watch Starplus. This has to go down on record as the worst show in history! The acting is so predictable and the plot is just the same! really bad editing and the lighting is just unbelievably out of cinc with everything else! That would probably explain why they all have such heavy white make-up on! why not be proud of their complexion instead of trying to be whiter! so so so grim! Sorry but im just being honest! I love starplus but this show is the pits! 

arey yaar..calm down..thoda tand paa...show tho abhi..abhi start hua hey...thoda time dey usko...

its too early to jump into conclusions...πŸ˜†
agreeddd πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This show has got very good cast but its a copy of BBGC from imagine...
smilar storyline ambitious girls married into strict traditional sasural but their supporting husband help them in achieveing their dream.
Although I think Diya and Bati will perform better
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: niharika_n

This show has got very good cast but its a copy of BBGC from imagine...

smilar storyline ambitious girls married into strict traditional sasural but their supporting husband help them in achieveing their dream.
Although I think Diya and Bati will perform better

You are right.  Almost all the shows have similar storylines except a few.  It is the characters that differentiate them.  In DABH, Sandhya and Sooraj characters look promising.  Hope they do better and the CVs come up with good screenplay.
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It looks promising and will decide later how I feel about it. Even if it turns out to be a not so good show, I'll still watch it for Anas😳 (πŸ˜†)
shaybabiiex3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelbud

Lol it's okay..everyone has their own opinions! πŸ˜Š
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Either way you look at it the show is a cheap carbon copy of something that had a decent script once! Its interpersonal dynamics are not reality based and the emotional depth of the female lead is just not there! I'm watching it just to see how it slowly becomes the least watched drama on star plus! yuck! 😲