Where does everyone sleep?

ByteMe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,

Been quite out of PR lately.. but just wondering few things...

1) Why is Varsha suddenly at Deshmukh house? Kya Satish ko finally Akal aa gayee and he kicked her out, ya there is a lame reason that she is there?

2) Dont you guys feel for Savita, I mean slowly slowly the entire K-clan is making their way into the Deshmukh house. Seriously, abhi kal Vaishu will come crying to her Archu Ayee and Sulo.. and then Vinod will come crying about Manju and stay at their place.. and Harishchand Manav will let all stay..

3) And now the thing that is bothering me the most: Where does everyone sleep??

So from today it seemed that Archu-Varsha are in Arman bedroom.

I guess Sulo-Savita (the new BFF πŸ˜•) sleep in the other room

Soham and Sachu?? Do they sleep in the balcony

And the lamest thing ever, the only person who does anything useful.. as in work.. Manav has to sleep on that two seater couch... gosh I am only 5'6 and I wouldnt even take a nap there.. let alone putting a 6 feet guy there to sleep over night.. that couch looks soo un compfy.. πŸ˜‘

Yeh kya ho raha hai PR main nowadays.. tsk tsk.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think there is a separate room for Sachin and Soham cause if you see the 29th august episode,When Archana again makes Manav sleep out of the room πŸ˜† to let Sachin sleep with her instead of him,Sachin says "Aaj ap mere kamre mein soyenge baba" so yeah I guess there is another separate room for Sachin and Soham god knows where though? πŸ˜•

And yeah the poor guy was indeed having a hard time sleeping on that couch,thats how he was lying on it..🀣

It is kind of irritating that the whole psycho Karanjkar clan is landing on the Deshmukh house one by one like its some shelter/Dharamshala or something πŸ˜• and the poor Deshmukhs are either sleeping on the couch or feeling neglected,but Manav did brought this to himself though he was the one who invited Varsha to come spend some days in his house toh ab bhukto! πŸ˜†
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

but Manav did brought this to himself though he was the one who invited Varsha to come spent some days on his house toh ab bhukto! πŸ˜†

Why Though.. why is she there.. kya sattu nai lady hitler ko ghar se nikaal diya?
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ByteMe

Why Though.. why is she there.. kya sattu nai lady hitler ko ghar se nikaal diya?

Now I might be wrong cause I skip almost all the scenes πŸ˜† but I think Satish has gone to some place,out of country for work purposes and thats why madam Varsha was feeling lonely and bored so there you go Jeeju invited her to his house. 😳
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Satish is on biz trip and she apparently got bored staying at home and claims she misses her aai  so she called jeeju and jeeju welcomed her with open arms without asking anyone πŸ˜” She has been sticking to Soham ever since😑 
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Satish is on biz trip and she apparently got bored staying at home and claims she misses her aai  so she called jeeju and jeeju welcomed her with open arms without asking anyone πŸ˜” She has been sticking to Soham ever since😑 

Ahaaa.. so it is a lame reason indeed.. Aahh atleast our Creatives are *consistently* Uncreative.

Oh and another question... when did Soham change?? Where is the cutie.. the one in ur avie.. im not too fond of this new one.. :(
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Ahaaa.. so it is a lame reason indeed.. Aahh atleast our Creatives are *consistently* Uncreative.

Oh and another question... when did Soham change?? Where is the cutie.. the one in ur avie.. im not too fond of this new one.. :(

I'm liking the ArMan scenes though, at least some creativity there although ArMan romance is more like infatuated teens than married couple in their 30s πŸ˜†

I'm very fond of Ahaan πŸ€—(previous Soham who had Sushant's cheeky smile)- the perfect ArMan child 😳 The last they showed him was when the three devis were running around looking for their mother 😭 This new kid is cute but he doesn't smile or show any reaction.
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I'm liking the ArMan scenes though, at least some creativity there although ArMan romance is more like infatuated teens than married couple in their 30s πŸ˜†

Oh yeah yeah.. ArMan romance is like the Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

It was the most mature and decent at the very very start of the show. Post leap.. actually I dont think Arman got the leap memo.. they though they were going back in time 5 yrs instead of progressing.. post leap Arman have gotten younger looking and their romance is more childish.. πŸ˜† And seriously the way Manav acts sometimes, it seems like he is Sachu's older immature brother.. not Baba πŸ˜•

shootingstar27 thumbnail

Oh yeah yeah.. ArMan romance is like the Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

It was the most mature and decent at the very very start of the show. Post leap.. actually I dont think Arman got the leap memo.. they though they were going back in time 5 yrs instead of progressing.. post leap Arman have gotten younger looking and their romance is more childish.. πŸ˜† And seriously the way Manav acts sometimes, it seems like he is Sachu's older immature brother.. not Baba πŸ˜•

You got that right πŸ˜† 
 They shouldn't have gotten such a big kid as SachuπŸ€ͺ, the kid doesnt look 6 and he appears more mature than Manav πŸ˜† Manav is like a teen now - cheeky smiles, whistling at girls, sneaking in, having trouble keeping his hands to himself  when Archu is around 🀣  ArMan are making up for lost time, they didn't get to enjoy their teenage years so doing it now πŸ˜›
zeezee55 thumbnail
I agree the Karanjkars are imposing too much  on the Deshmukhs.  If you look at the history it is the Deshmukhs who are often bailing the Karanjkars out, one after the other.

and yet the Karanjkars are SO PROUD.

I don't blame Savita sometimes... perhaps Archana should think about the karanjkar's imposition.