Diya Aur Baati Hum

Worst Show in Starplus history!

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys! How predictable is this new show ! All my friends and I watch Starplus, around 40 of us in total!  We all agree that the plot is weak and the acting from the female lead is really poor! We all loved gulaal and though the acting was spot on! Its like comparing The royal Shakespeare Company with a group of students with a cheep camera and a non existent plot! It also feels a bit racist against the UK and the USA when the female lead said in episode 1 "bloody Americans and bloody English" what made it worse is that she said it to a German woman?  Why blame us for something a German said! They are different countries with thousands of miles between them! It just feels like its been rushed and no one has really though it through! Once the two lead characters get together that will be it! Sooo Boring! I really think you guys on here should think a little deeper about the quality that Starplus seem to think is good enough! This is bargain basement TV! My gran could act better without her teeth in than that female lead with the oversized veneers! Its a pity she didn't see those bananas skins that she so arrogantly told the people to pick up and had slipped up on them herself! She is so superior and conceited, like she's never done anything wrong in her life! Throwing the ink in the man eyes in the first episode which could have blinded him was pretty nasty, yet the father didn't even tell her off! What kind of values is that teaching!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Every show has people liking it & not liking it & its purely their views.
Just becoz you are not liking the show,I request you not to make such comments.
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelbud

Hi Guys! How predictable is this new show ! All my friends and I watch Starplus, around 40 of us in total!  We all agree that the plot is weak and the acting from the female lead is really poor! We all loved gulaal and though the acting was spot on! Its like comparing The royal Shakespeare Company with a group of students with a cheep camera and a non existent plot! It also feels a bit racist against the UK and the USA when the female lead said in episode 1 "bloody Americans and bloody English" what made it worse is that she said it to a German woman?  Why blame us for something a German said! They are different countries with thousands of miles between them! It just feels like its been rushed and no one has really though it through! Once the two lead characters get together that will be it! Sooo Boring! I really think you guys on here should think a little deeper about the quality that Starplus seem to think is good enough! This is bargain basement TV! My gran could act better without her teeth in than that female lead with the oversized veneers! Its a pity she didn't see those bananas skins that she so arrogantly told the people to pick up and had slipped up on them herself! She is so superior and conceited, like she's never done anything wrong in her life! Throwing the ink in the man eyes in the first episode which could have blinded him was pretty nasty, yet the father didn't even tell her off! What kind of values is that teaching!

from the post i knew that you are gulals fan. at starting stage i like gulaal after the death of  vasant it lack its charm we can saw that in trps also. after that i thought that this is a new concept  at last thay ended like other serials devar marrying bhabhi. if you accept or not this is true. but you told wrong words about diya-bati. iam liking the show. iam not that serisl or any of actors fan. after the end of BIDAAI i never saw 9pm plot in any channel. but now iam liking diya bati. when first show of mansi(gulaal) is not a great actor too.every one cant be sara khan, parul chauhan.
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey angelbud,u r entitled to ur opinion,everyone is,but u shouldnt be so scathing!i think u r nt able to differentiate the reel from real,whatever the female lead is telling is according to the script,nt every1 can diff btw how germans and americans luk right?especially ppl from rural india?i mean they are caucasians mostly,it was presumptuous i agree but it was realistic too!this show had a rocking start!the female actress was not bad,shes new common give her a chance!i know u r a very intelligent person so give this show a chance!i am sure it will grow on you!
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
just only 3 episodes were aired till now..then how can u say the show is worst...arey yaar...the show theme is really nice and the episodes are quiet gripping too...give some time..iam sure u will like the show ...

yes it will be very difficult when our beloved show ends...it will take time to adjust ourselves too...just give this show a chance...who knows...u may become biggest fan of this show too...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Comparisons topics are NOT allowed. Constructive Criticism about the show is allowed but avoid bringing in other shows/actors who are not part of the show.

Topic Closed