Diya Aur Baati Hum

Its not that EASY Suraj jii!

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳Well...yesterday when Suraj came in and after knowing the whole reason behind the chaos in the house!...Kya dimaag lagaya to change the name on the card!...

The colour of the strip u used did blend with the card bacground par aisaa nahiin hotaa suraj jii!...πŸ€ͺ

Aapki kismet mein toh SANDHYAA HII LIKHI HAI!...πŸ˜‰

After all Suraj SANGG SANDHYASOUNDS Sooo PERFECT!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When he showed the "fixed" invitation card I was thinking that what if they took that over to the girl's house and that strip came off revealing sandhiya's name? Then what? The seyaani budhi's face would be something to watch out for. 🀣
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know Suraj Sang Sandhya!! Sounds Perfect!! 😍

This content was originally posted by: Rose_Petal

When he showed the "fixed" invitation card I was thinking that what if they took that over to the girl's house and that strip came off revealing sandhiya's name? Then what? The seyaani budhi's face would be something to watch out for. 🀣

^^ omg i thought the same!!! Not the girls house - but give the card anywhere and that strip falls off - what would baboo do then! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh and its so Nice to see some LTL-ians here! πŸ€—
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The invitations looked low-priced! Gluing bits of paper on wouldn't make any difference anyhow! Regardless of the fact that the male lead was so clever in changing them! Wow it's amazing what you can do after watching a few episodes of craft time on kids tv!

Really guys get a life and talk about something relevant to the show other than a ridiculous plot as this! Even the priest in the temple looked like he was going to vomit when he saw the pair of them with their fake teeth! They really are an ugly pair!

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rose_Petal

yaaa exactly...suraj bhii naaπŸ˜†Ek dum bholu ram hai!😍
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidra2007

I know Suraj Sang Sandhya!! Sounds Perfect!! 😍

^^ omg i thought the same!!! Not the girls house - but give the card anywhere and that strip falls off - what would baboo do then! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh and its so Nice to see some LTL-ians here! πŸ€—

Yaa sidra we all ltlians are getting back together slowly! And will surely rock DABH forum too!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelbud

The invitations looked low-priced! Gluing bits of paper on wouldn't make any difference anyhow! Regardless of the fact that the male lead was so clever in changing them! Wow it's amazing what you can do after watching a few episodes of craft time on kids tv!

Really guys get a life and talk about something relevant to the show other than a ridiculous plot as this! Even the priest in the temple looked like he was going to vomit when he saw the pair of them with their fake teeth! They really are an ugly pair!

No offence but we all LOVE suraj and sandhya a lot! And they surely make a nice and decent pair😳
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sooraj & Sandhya πŸ‘πŸΌ
akhir khud hi bola jo kismat me likhi hogi vo hi banegi meri dulhan so 

sandhya is in ur destiny sooraj babuπŸ˜†