Just FOUR DAYS and I am...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi🤗Ok i really don't know how to put this!😳

Actually its just FOUR DAYS since the show has started and i am already sooo DROOLING OVER anas as suraj🤪kii lagtaa hai maansik santulan bigad jaayega!😆

I meand DAY 1 he looked sooo CUTE as halwaai!👍🏼

DAY 2 toh omggg he looked dashing in that yellow sherwani!...😛
😛
DAY 3 par toh GAZAB ho gayaa...He looked sooo GORGEOUS in the temple scene when he put away sandhya's dupatta!☺️

Aur kal once again...sooo sweet of him to put sweets for sandhya!😍

yes ashima he is so cute & I love his smile 😍😍
Anas is really playing the role well...I think he usually does act very good, but here I can actually picture him as a "mithai wala" 😆...he looks like he is in love with those sweets as much as suraj!
Edited by Rose_Petal - 12 years ago
This is my first time watching Anas in a show - i remember him in KTH but not really - but anyway - I totally fell for his smile when the title song was released - in the green kurta and the small smirk he has on his face... i was gone in Anas-land 😍 ☺️ ❤️ 😆
I'm falling for him😍, his smile is just too cute for words❤️. He like soo gorgeous in that sherwani😳. Bless himEdited by Ahlaam5 - 12 years ago
completely agree wd u

so many cute scenes of sooraj...m loving ds show👏

ha ha ha meri kitti saari bhabhiji 😆

anas bhai ne sabko pagal kar diya😛
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

ha ha ha meri kitti saari bhabhiji 😆

anas bhai ne sabko pagal kar diya😛
ehem ehem...me old wali bhabiji hu..ok na..mera sabse 1st haq h uspe🤣
Originally posted by pratsy

ehem ehem...me old wali bhabiji hu..ok na..mera sabse 1st haq h uspe🤣

ya ya i remember jaani 
u to alwayz first hai 🤗

Hi Guys! Honestly do you have to be so predictable? The producers just put him in that role as they anticipate your small-mindedness every time! Why don't you make relevant posts about his acting skills or rather lack of them! He's one of the worst actors I've ever seen! He should spend a week on set with some of the other programs and learn something other than smiling! And what's with the fake teeth and that entire white make up! Why try and be white when you're not! Weird if you ask me! That or you all need new glasses!