Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 2nd September 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rj to bilkul nani pe gayi he ๐Ÿ˜†.. m w8ng 4 naksh annii๐Ÿ˜ณ..
thnxx saru dii 4 beautiful update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by shriya_naksh - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
nice y rajsri doing waht akshi like yaar she has to think about rb adn b'ma too
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks saru for the superfast update๐Ÿ˜Š. monotonous episode watching akshi's mom in her in-law's house. The whole epi is all with RJ in singhania's kitchen. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Why maharaiji and girija were shocked when they saw RJ in their kitchen . RJ is far better than gayathri. Akshi and RJ scene was so cute to watch. Rj ignoring naksh while they were talking' she knows her limit and she is too cautious.

But I still don't know how she will create probs in singhania's house. Let's see what the dir has stored in for us.โ“ Waiting for  the next anniversary epi๐Ÿ˜
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Saru... thanks for the wonderful quick update... ๐Ÿ˜Š 

RJ entering SS...  pata nahi ab kya hoga... Naitik ne sahi kaha... kahi use Chinta ki bimari na lag jaye... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ab pata nahi kitne dino yeh sab sehna padega... ๐Ÿคข I hope CVs kuch jyada hi Rishto ko sour na kar de... thodi misunderstanding dikho... aur fir baba humko Happy wala pregnancy track do... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Muni -- I want to tell you... I like your comments in WU thread... I read it everyday and you say it all for me... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saru  thanks  for  the  lovely  update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—and  today  i  loved  rj  she  is  better  then  g3๐Ÿ˜Š  i  loved  when  naitik  said  ab chinta  ki  aadat  lagjayegi๐Ÿ˜†and  the  way  he  ask  akshi  were  rj  is  going  to  sleep๐Ÿ˜†munna  kitana  sochata  hai๐Ÿ˜ณ. i  loved  akshi  today to  the  love  and  caring  between  ma bati  dekhne  ko  mila  remided  me  the  old  time. i  watch  some  of  the  old  show  march  09YR. akshi  and  rj  good  jodi  . hope  this  stay  long  dont  want  maharaji  and  girja  natak  anymore. waiting  for  ME  on  sunday  .๐Ÿ˜
Mini  i  loved  your  comment  always  i  wish  you  come  more  here  and  comment  and  chat  with  us๐Ÿค—
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya madhaviben sure๐Ÿ˜Š.And thanks sachi. Iam regular updater in tamil forums. I can understand hindi .    Iam trying my best. I really enjoy reading all your comments. Especially yours, mariam,charu and jeya...and so on.๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good one, thank you Saru...๐Ÿ˜Š
JAYA_09 thumbnail
the problem is going to start from next week naitik vl go to office so rajshri vl be always behind akshi i feel it vl def have aproblem with ss and the way she was behind with varsha samethign seh vl do it akshi don'tm know kitchen tho problem already started,don't knwo waht MJ and girija going to add fuel to gay3 and def she vl be hating rj,but seh should hink reshmi cahgned very bad after a marriage of 10days then akshi balancing both the sides dotn knwo becoz of akshi pregnant the problems more and relations ship vo get sour in teh end,akshi vl eb sufferer
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hai saru ๐Ÿค—
Thanks for lovely update ๐Ÿ˜›