Sept 2 Thendral Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments WhenThen Rannnuuu!!! 😃

Wow good job Lav...you should tell everyone which you see that whatever your mother does is right and you will only support her...please do that only none vidama🤢..oor is going to think that her mom is some torturing person aam..oh Lav evlo days aa that same oor doesn't know right?😡 avanga gutter mouth vibrates whole city...Padma should sign contract aam...someone please ask GW sign a contract agreeing that she will shut her mouth😡

Oh Puvi is scared of GW?😲...TA was right for not accepting anything from MM...but As Shubba Akka said, GW who got super overtime working brain is going to think that her son is on her side and will move her plans i think...he is also silent when GW opens her gutter mouth in-front of him😕.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks Rans for the awesome Update!👏😛

Hahaha Bhuv is semma smart🤣 Thank God, Dharmu new plan is finished😃 Next week we have to see them again Hope its interesting.

Actually MM and Paati are paavom today, eventhough its their falsness for the seer matter. Nallatha TA didnt accepted it. Hahaha, GW be happy how much u want, ur days are counting🤣 She is thinking that TA is on her side-nu, haha paavom is going to get the SHOCK OF HER LIFE , soon.

I cant see GW and SQ face, so disgusting.😡

One promo scene is still not over yet🤔
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the awesome update and comments!  Excellent episode, great end to the week!!

Thankfully the whole con woman saga has ended quickly. Alert B found out that the whole con woman act is a charade and Doc has decided smoke peace pipe and  has agreed to come to the negotiating table 'after the dark' knowing er experiencing the depth of fiendishness to which D will go.

Star of the Day:  Attaboy….wowee - mightily impressed with TA! It is one of those rare moments that don't come very often when TA thinks, says and does something that is coherent, meaningful, correct and spot on. By standing his ground, staying firm and resolute without having second thoughts throwing caution, political correctness and protocol to the wind and as any self-respecting person worth his salt would do, said politely but firmly to MM thanks, but  NO THANKS!!.

MM and more so for Patti as TA has immense respect and affection for her, TA's rejection will be a bitter pill to swallow considering that they camped outside so long in-spite of humiliation heaped by GW & SQ …but the writing was on wall as TA mentioned clearly multiple times that he only needs their blessings nothing beyond it as he has "once bitten twice shy" syndrome.

SQ & GW are in 'la la land' as their face lit up in happiness @ unexpected turn of events but GW for sure would have missed the script…TA said to MM "he needs their blessing" i.e T is his own . For PA & S, by his contrarian action has made it clear that personal life is strictly off limits. Also, was good to see him rushing back to work.

T will be really sad @ the face of it but the pragmatic T will take it in stride and will see through the issue as TA will explains his action.
Thanks Ranu for the super update and comments 🤗.

What a cheap drama by Dharman...grrr...why do we have to see those ppl in our favourite show Thendral. Kumaran, finish this Dharman guy, he is really irritating 😡.

Another scene with two cheap women 🤢. Someone pls naadu kadathufy these two ladies and better to drag psycho too with these two 😡. What an evil sirippu on that newly promoted GQ's face to see MM sad 🤢. KP joined her and inulted MM 😡.

Loved TA today for rejecting the seer 👏. He talked sense today after seeing Padma dancing infront of his house. Why all this seer drama for the whole week, just to drag it, isn't it Kumaran, sighhh 😒.

Thanks Ranu for the lovely update and side comments!😃

Arggg...Dharman's Stupid plan took 6 mins of the episode time😡.

Lav very good ...Tell the same dialog to GP and your MIL that whatever your mother does is right all the time and others are stupids to compain about her...grrr 🤢😡🤢😡.

Everyone in TA family (except GW and SQ) were correct in their own POV about the seethanam. But GW is thinking that she won😕. But she failed to see the respect TA had on MM. Yet it was sooo disgusting to see the victory smile on GW and Lav🤢😡.
Mr. K is dragging this seethanam stuff just for GW to think that TA started supporting her ???😡
Thank you Ranuja for an amazing update! 😃

First part was utter waste with Dharman's people acting in hospital. 🥱 More of them next week, PFUI.

Nice to see Sudha's support for Thulasi. Thulasi disappointed me today. I did not expect Thulasi wiling to accept the things her dad brought her after living with TA for quite some time now. It should have been Thulasi who should have refused to accept the Seer from her Dad as she heard what TA said the day they entered GW's house and the avamanam he went through Padma. How could she forget these and call him?! 👎🏼 She should have politey told MM without hurting him and Paatti what a drama Padma would make and how much she would insult both of them if she comes to know that he bought her things. There is no point in MM waiting for such a long time with his mother there and then end up making everyone sad  and happy (GW and SQ 😡) if he can't shut up his wife's mouth. 👎🏼 I am sorry, but i don't feel any pity for him but for Paati. She does not deserve to be treated this way by useless people like GG and SQ. 😡 How dare this CQ to talk this rudely to such an older woman, shame on her! 🤢 Both mom and daughter deserve to be in hell. 😡

TA was really good today with his feelings. I am happy he is not willing to make any compromise for his wife or MM if it comes to Padma and her gutter mouth. Hope he never ever sends again his wife  to that house. I will kill him if he does again. 😛

The show could pick up the pace, it is too much of dragging with stupid parts thrown in. 🥱
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
GQ has selective hearing... all she heard was TA taking her side but she didn't hear that he loves Thuls' fam and only wants their love and nothing else. Etho she won million crores maari she and Lavannya madam are smiling 🤢

Feel sorry for Paati also, spent whole day just sitting in front of the house. I guess that's why Thuls felt bad for them for waiting all this time and didn't want their efforts to go to waste and send them back Srlsy, MM did you really need to all this seer business... is it to let GQ win one so that she will think her super duper blueprint plan of getting Psycho with TA will work and she will go for the Gold?? 😆

Thanks for the super updates Ranuja.

Dharman's new plan totally failed on him.  It was funny how Bhuvana knew it was him.  So negotiation next week between the two parties..??

Something that made me really mad today was Tulasi practically begging Bazari and Lav to let her dad bring in the stuff he bought...I don't know what to say...didn't like it...

Sudha and Puvi were on opposite sides today...but both against GW.

I think what Tamil did was right.  Padma will for sure cause trouble if all those things went inside the house...but now she will probably yell at MM when she learns that he bought all that for Tulasi.

Overall this episode didn't have much and this week was dull.  Ever since TT moved out from their house they are not seeing much joy.

Hopefully next week is better...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks Ranu for the update😊. The lady sent by D has started to create problems in B&lax's life and now we need to see how they will be coming out of this problem. 🥱

We need to watch where the story line goes.😕😕 Coming to thuls track, I hate GW's behavior in today's epi. But it is better that T&t do not take this things so padma does not yell at again. TA was right. Padma will yell if t&T take the seethanam😡.

But GW is too happy about this. Athu than thanga mudiyalai. It's really irritating to see GW every day. Thendral is not interesting after T&t move in with GW. Either there needs to be scenes in favour of thuls or nose cut of GW. Kumaran better make T&t move out from GW house before viewers lost interest in the serial.🥱