• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 2nd September Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46378303

Written Update

Manav's office

Manav is at his office. He is having a phone call and is telling a worker that the presentation is ready. Manav says to the worker, I will hold a meeting with the investors. Vandita comes to Manav's office and waits outside the door. Manav signals for his sister to come in. Manav says to his worker, I will call you later sir and then he finishes his call. Vandita sits down in a chair. Manav comes over and sits next to Vandita. Manav is happy to see his sister and asks, what brings you here? Vandita says I can't come in and meet you at your office? Manav says no, it's just that you don't come often, that's why I asked. Manav asks Vandita if you would like some tea. Vandita says no dada, I have already had breakfast at home. Manav smiles and asks Vandita how did you need to come here so suddenly? Vandita says dada, I need your help. Vandita tells her brother that Ajit needs some money Manav looks confused. Vanidta says to her brother, dada, Ajit is starting a new business. Vandita says I have full faith that Ajit's job will go fine. Vandita explains that Ajit has also talked to some clients. Vandita says he just did not have enough money, so I thought of talking to you. Vandita says dada, Ajit is ashamed of what he has done. Vandita says he is now starting to understand his duties. Vandita says Ajit is starting to think about Munni and myself, and our future. Vandita explains that Ajit now cares about Munni, and her education. Vandita says this is why he wants to start a new business. Vandita says if you will help him then his life will change. Vandita says to Manav, dada, this time I hope his dream comes true. Vandita says because his dream has now become my dream. Vandita asks her brother if you can help me in fulfilling my dream. Manav asks Vandita, how much money do you need? Vandita says 25,000 rupees. Manav says I will give it to you. Vandita smiles and says thank you dada, you have made me feel better. Manav smiles and says what is a brother there for? Manav tells Vandita that your happiness means a lot to me. Manav says if the matter was about Ajit than I would have probably thought twice about it but if it s about you an your dreams, than I can do anything. Manav strokes Vandita's face. Manav tells Vandita that you trusting me means a lot to me. Manav says and if Ajit is changing himself, than what could be better than this? Vandita says dada, since you trusted me and Ajit, you will see, it will mean a lot to me. Vandita says and one day Ajit will become hard working just like you. Manav smiles and says if this happens than no one will be happier than me. Vandita smiles at her brother.

Dharmesh's house

Ajit and Dharmesh are at Dharmesh's house. Ajit is over visiting and they are talking. Dharmesh is telling Ajit that we can ruin Manav. Dharmesh tells Ajit that with your smartness you convinced Ajit. Dharmesh says now we will ruin Manav. Dharmesh says to Ajit, ok I will tell you what you need to do right now. Dharmesh shows Ajit the project sites that Manav is storing cement. Dharmesh says to Ajit that all of the bad cement should reach those places. Dharmesh points to a specific site and says especially this site. Dharmesh tells Ajit that in any circumstance the bad cement must reach that site. Ajit asks why. Ajit asks, some special reason? Dharmesh says this is DK sir's favorite project. Dharmesh says if a little wrong thing happens to this project will make Manav fall in DK's eyes. Dharmesh says and our purpose will come to work. Ajit says yes, all of that is fine but. Ajit looks up and looks angry. Dharmesh turns his head towards the other way. Vaishali is standing there looking angry. Ajit and Dharmesh both look worried. They both stand up. Dharmesh says to Vaishali, you? Dharmesh asks Vaishali, you were supposed to come in the evening? Dharmesh asks why did you come so soon? Vaishali says why, did you not like me coming so soon? Dharmesh smiles and says no, it is nothing like that. Ajit says to Dharmesh, I think I should be heading out. Ajit leaves the house. Vaishali says Dharmesh, what is this going on? Dharmesh asks what? Vaishali asks what was Ajit doing here? Dharmesh says he had come to meet me, we had to talk about some work. Vaishali says really, why would Ajit need anything from you? Vaishali says Ajit has never came here before. Vaishali says then today? Dharmesh looks scared and says actually he was starting a new job. Dharmesh says he needed some money so he came to ask me for help. Vaishali says when I see Ajit's condition and his mentality, I don't think he can start a new job. Vaishali says Dharmesh, I am suspecting you. Vaishali asks, by any chance you guys are not planning something against Manav jeeju? Dharmesh says what nonsense are you saying? Dharmesh says I don't have time to think about that useless mechanic. Dharmesh says and I am telling you that Ajit came to me for help, so why don't you believe what I am saying? Dharmesh says or are you wondering why did Ajit not go to Manav for help, and why he came to me? Vaishali says Dharmesh, where are you taking this situation? Vaishali says yes, one thing is true. Vaishali says your face is saying that you are lying. Dharmesh looks extremely worried. Vaishali says look Dharmesh, if you are thinking about doing anything bad to Manav jeeju, then take it out of your mind. Vaishali says because this time if you do anything to ruin him, than I will not tolerate it. Vaishali leaves the room in anger. Dharmesh is sitting there looking worried.

Deshmukh House

Archana is at her house watching a TV cartoon. Vandita and Ajit come to the Deshmukh House to visit. Vandita and Ajit come inside and Vandita says vahini, you are watching a cartoon? Vandita and Ajit sit down together. Vandita says it looks like while taking care of the kids, your childhood has come back as well. Archana says no, it is not that, I just like to watch cartoons while the kids are watching them. Archana says and watching cartoons has its own fun. Vandita says you are right. Archana says Manav called me for the money, and I will get the money right now. Vandita says ok vahini. Archana goes to the bedroom to get the money. Varsha comes in the house saying tai. Varsha and Vandita see each other and say hi.  Vandita asks Varsha how she is. Varsha says I am good, how are you? Vandita says I am good, and where is Satish? Varsha says Satish has gone out of India for a few days. Varsha says so I thought of coming and living here with tai. Vandita says you did good. Varsha says you sit, I will come back. Vandita says ok, and she sits back down with Ajit.

Deshmukh House in Archana's bedroom

Archana is in her bedroom looking in her closet for the money. Varsha comes over to the bedroom and says to her sister that I saw a very good necklace in the market. Varsha says it was so pretty that I could not take my eyes off of it. Archana is counting the money right now. Varsha says but when I tried to buy it, I could not buy it. Varsha says I did not have a debit card. Varsha says I told them to keep it on hold until the evening so I could go the bank and get it but the bank was closed. Varsha asks her sister if you are listening to me. Archana says yes, I am listening. Archana tells Varsha in an annoyed voice to go and buy it. Varsha says you were not listening, I said I don't have enough money to buy it. Varsha suddenly sees Archana counting the money and gets very happy. Varsha smiles and says tai, thank you so much, you're the sweetest. Varsha hugs her sister. Varsha says I was talking about a necklace, and you were taking out money. Varsha takes the money out of her sister's hands and says I will take this money out and buy a necklace. Varsha says I will return the money to you. Archana tells Varsha that I need to give this money to Vandu. Varsha looks upset. Varsha says tai, I also need money, do one thing and give me the money. Varsha says when the bank opens tomorrow morning, I will return the money to you, and you can give that money to Vandu. Varsha begs her sister that I need this money for the necklace. Varsha takes the money again. Varsha says today is the last day and the price will increase tomorrow. Varsha says tai, please give it to me, and I will give the money to you tomorrow. Archana looks convinced and says ok, I will ask Vandu first. Archana leaves the bedroom.

Deshmukh House

Vandita and Ajit are still waiting. Archana and Varsha come out of the bedroom. Archana says Vandu, I have money but? Ajit gives a nervous look at Vandita. Vandita says why vahini, is there a problem? Archana says the thing is Varshu needed some money. Archana says there is a bank holiday, so the bank is closed. Archana says Varsha said she would give me the money by tomorrow. Archana says so as soon as I get the money, I will give  it to you, there is no problem right? Vandita looks hesitant and looks at Ajit. Vandita says no vahini, I don't have a problem with that. Vandita says you can give this money to Varsha, and you can give me the money tomorrow. Archana says are you sure I can give it? Vandita says I am sure. Archana gives the money to Varsha. Vandita is looking happy but Ajit is not happy at all. Varsha says tai, you did not know how much you helped me. Varsha smiles and takes the money. Varsha says I will go right now. Archana says yes. Varsha leaves the house. Ajit is looking very angry.

DK's office

Aashna is sitting in her office. Manav comes over and knocks on the door. Aashna says Manav, come. Manav tells Aashna I have talked to someone about the presentations and they are very impressed and says he just wants some minor details and then everything will be good. Manav shows Aashna the papers. Aashna throws the papers. Manav is surprised. Aashna says why are you people all the same? Aashna says I mean, you don't think about anything but work? Manav says I did not understand. Aashna says one way DK and the other way you. Aashna says the day finishes, but your work never finishes. Aashna says if you guys will keep doing work, then it will become boring. Aashna says I can give you a guarantee that when you go home to Archana, then you probably don't talk to her about work? MAnav nods. Aashan says but DK does not do that. Aashna says in the house I am his business partner more than his life partner. Aashna says he always just talks about work. Aashna says now see Manav, in a few days is DK's birthday. Aashna says but he will not remember that. Manav asks DK's birthday is about to come up? Aashna says you know what Manav, I want to do something special for him. Aashna says but DK's availability, he will just keep doing work. Manav says maam, you do not need to worry, I have an idea. Manav says you hold a surprise party for him at a special place. Manav says and I will tell him that there is a meeting, and I will take him there. Manav says then he will get there. Aashna smiles and says really? Aashna says yes, but you will help me in organizing for the party. Dharmesh comes and watches the conversation. Manav says is this a thing to say, I'm always there. Dharmesh looks very evilly. Aashna smiles and says Manav, this is a secret, we will not tell this to anyone, deal? Manav and Aashna shake hands with each other. Dharmesh is watching this and thinks in his head, if I want to create misunderstandings about Aashna and Manav to DK, then I can never get a better opportunity than this. Dharmesh leaves his office.

Karanjkar House

Vinod is entering his house. Vinod is remembering someone telling him that he could not get a promotion. Vinod's boss had said, promotion, you can forget that Vinod, I checked the bank, and you did not even add any profit. Vinod's boss had said, I'm very unsatisfied with your performance. Vinod's boss had also said, if you continue to do this, then I will need to think about whether or not to keep you in this company. Vinod goes to a chair and puts his head down. Vinod's boss told Vinod, if from today you do not do work correctly, then you will be held responsible. Vinod's boss was saying I am giving you one more chance, and you will need to bring your performance up, but otherwise? Vinod is looking upset and tense. Manjusha comes and puts a hand on Vinod. Vinod has his wife sit down with him. Vinod asks Manjusha, how is your health? Manjusha says it is quite better than before. Manjusha says the doctor had changed the medicines, had made me feel better. Manjusha says Vinod, you tell me, today something was going to happen about your promotion. Manjusha asks Vinod, did you find out anything? Vinod makes up a lie and tells Manjusha that the management meeting that was going to be held has been postponed. Vinod says so I will get the promotion results after a few days. Manjusha says that's fine, and once you get your promotion, all of our problems will be solved. Vinod smiles but then looks worried.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Vandita and Ajit are walking out of the Deshmukh House. Ajit is very angry and says you saw your maternal home people? Ajit asks Vandita, are you at peace now? Ajit says you always call your brother rich but did it come to any use? Ajit says I just asked for some money, and everyone declined. Vandita asks Ajit, what are you saying? Vandita says vahini did not stop us from having the money, and she just said that instead of today, she would give us the money tomorrow. Ajit says leave it, I have heard a lot of excuses like this. Vandita is in tears now. Ajit asks if we got the money today then I could start my job tomorrow? Vandita says but Ajit, you had said that you have two days to start your job? Ajit says but if I can start the new job tomorrow rather than in 2 days, than what is wrong in that? Ajit says but no, do your dada and vahini want my dreams to be fulfilled? Ajit says no, they want me to stay in a bad condition. Vandita says Ajit, what are you saying? Vandita says your dreams are connected to my life. Vandita tells Ajit that we are all here to help you. Ajit says leave it, how will you guys help me? Ajit says you just stop talking in front of your vahini? Ajit says you should have said that I need the money right now this second. Ajit says but no, why would you ever speak up for your husband? Ajit says your maternal home means all to you. Ajit says Vandita, today I have lost again. Ajit says and this is all because of you.

Outside the Deshmukh House

Savita is standing behind them and has witnessed this. Ajit gets up and leaves. Ajit gives an angry look at Savita and then leaves. Savita comes over and asks what happened Vandu? Vandita is wiping tears from her eyes. Savita asks what happened? Vandita says nothing happened aai. Savita says firmly, do not lie to me, I am your mother, I have listened to some of this and understood this. Savita says and I know who is behind this all. Vandita says nothing happened aai, I have to go and pick Munni up from school. Savita grabs her daughter and says do not lie to me. Savita says you tell me what happened. Vandita says aai, I told you that Ajit is starting a new business. Vandita says so he needed some money for that. Vandita says so I went to talk to dada about this at his office so he could help. Savita nods. Vandita says dada said for me to get the money at home from vahini. Vandita says so I came here. Savita says so, did she give money? Vandita says no. Savita asks why, did she not have it with her? Vandita says no, she had money but she gave that money to Varsha. Savita is terribly angry now. Vandita says maybe Varsha had some important work, and that's why she needed the money. Vandita says and that's why vahini said you can get the money tomorrow. Vandita says that's it, and then Ajit got angry over this. Vandita says aai, this is Ajit's fault because he said to give me money day after tomorrow. Vandita says I just obeyed vahini. Savita says look, Manav is your brother and you have more rights over that money than Varsha does. Saita says Iwill go and sort them out. Vandita tries to stop her mother but Savita is already off. Vandita is looking worried.

Deshmukh House

Savita is on her way to her home. Savita is very angry and shouts Archana's name. Savita comes inside the house and calls Archana a few more times. Archana comes out and asks aai, what happened? Savita asks Archana, why did you not give money to Vandu? Archana says aai, I did not refuse to give money to Vandu, actually Varsha also wanted money. Archana says and today is a bank holiday and there was no money for Varsha. Archana says so I thought of giving the money to Varsha, and I will give it ot Vandu tomorrow. Savita nods her head in anger. Archana says I also asked Vandu, and she did not have a problem. Savita smiles and says really, so what your sister needs is a need. Savita says and my daughter's needs don't even have any value? Archana says aai, I did not mean to say that. Savita says I understand your intentions very well. Archana looks sad. Savita says this is my son's money, who are you to decide this? Archana says yes aai, you will decide but I told Vandu that I would give the money to her. Archana says don't worry. Savita says but why did you insult my son in law and my daughter? Archana says I did not do anything like that, why are you saying that? Savita says I know all of your intentions. Savita says you have taken over my whole house. Savita says what do you think? Savita says I am the owner of this house, and maybe everything will not be on my name, but I will decide who my son's money will go to and who it will not go to, understand? Archana says yes aai, do what you want but I would not do that, I can't understand what you're saying. Savita says I know all of your intentions. Savita says you don't say anything, but I know what you can do. Savita asks Archana, what problem do you have of me, first tell me that. Savita yells what is your problem with me? Savita says you did unfairness with my daughter, keep that in mind, that you insulted my Vandu. Savita says but what you did not do today, I will complete that, understand? Savita says today, right this second. Savita says I will give money to my Vandu, understand? Savita commands Archana to give the keys to the closet. Archana ask what. Savita says give me the keys. Archana says softly, the closet is open. Savita says it is open. Savita goes to the closet.

Deshmukh House in Archana's bedroom

Savita goes to the closet. Savita is looking for where the money is. She is very angry. Archana comes to the bedroom. Savita says do not come in between. Savita takes out Archana's gold necklace. Archana says aai, what are you doing, I can't understand. Savita says you do not need to understand. Savita says I am rectifying for the mistake that you did. Savita says to Archna, you did not give money to my daughter. Savita says I am giving your necklace to her, understand? Savita says you try to stop me. Archana says aai, you? Savita says try to stop me. Savita leaves the bedroom.

Deshmukh House

Archana says aai, please listen to me. Savita says what do you think of yourself? Archana is looking extremely worried and sad.

Precap: Damodar is at a room in a rehabilitation center. There are some nurses there too. Damodar is on the bed and is feeling very sick. Damodar is coughing very hard. Damodar says to the nurse, I am in a lot of pain. Damodar tells the nurse to call the doctor quickly. The nurse goes to get a doctor. Damodar is feeling very ill.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Bhallarox - really appreciate the time you take for us to write the update after watching this crap show. I only read the updates to keep up with the show. People should not complain if the update is late. As they say "better late than never".
Thank you Bhallarox for the update. Your updates are so gud that many a times I skip watching the episodes.
thanks for update Edited by PKYEK100 - 12 years ago
omg im so sick of the same thing over and over. Here we go again savita turning bad
Great Update thanks a lot.  I must say I am sad that Savita has turned evil again.  However, with regards to the money that should have been given to Vandita, I don't think Savita is completely wrong.  Vandita needed the money for something more serious than what Varsha wanted it for (a necklace????), so it was not even practical for Archana to give her sister the money instead. As a matter of fact, principle is principle, Manav had sent his sister to Archana for the money, she should never have gotten side tracked, especially for a necklace.  I believe Archana was wrong this time.