Uravugal Sep 5 - 9 Updates in pg1 & Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Friday 9/9/11 Episode No 580

Aaha Violence enbathu ethu varai??
Mazhaiyil pachhai Kili naniyum varai

Rojaa unakku pAatu vera ya?? Nikka vaichu sudanum di unnai !!! Sathya makes sure that Swetha gets wet in the rain ( Real rain aa?? Illatta intha uruppadatha scene kku precious water waste aachaa?? ) Sathya goes in for water beating. Not just that - plate neriya small eats vera !!! Meena wedding le Paal Kova mosukkina Nithya mathiri Sathya mosukkings 😉 Mangu aunty calls Sathya and asks " deyy Paavi, enna da pannine yen pOnnai??" Sathya says that he is feeding Swetha with prawn biriyaani ( Era = prawn?? sorry, Roja kku sariya theriyalai , ava 100 % vegetarian !! ) Nattu uncle grabs the phone - for his part spills every thing " my daughter called and before we could say Jack Robinson it got cut !!" ( ennangada , intha serial le ellarum MM title kku ipdi contest panraanga??? Nattu, Swetha would have sneaked that call nnu kooda theriyaatha?? Ipdi yaa pOttu kuduppinga?? Nalla appa , yaar ange , intha year Oda "best father " award ai nattu kitte kudunga )
Sathya says that he wanted the parents to hear swetha's voice " athaan I made her talk to you. Nalla mahai , pOi hit the bed, we can talk in the morning " Nattu kku "Muzhi uruttal " time Mangu asks the most innocent Q " Kadavule, yen engalai ipdi paduthare??"
( Hmmm, Mur pagal seyyin Pir pagal vilaiyum nnu summava sOnnanga !!! PILS grad Oda unborn baby roMba samathu , ippO ve kannule viralai vittu Aattarathu??!! ) Sathya decides that Swetha has had enough. Goes and brings her in - ennavO Swetha thaan drunk mathiri " Aadame vaa " nnu thAangi pidichu kOoti kittu varaar !! More torture time - tells swetha that he ditched her during the nuptial night " but ippO ..I can be a good hubby " Swetha does her " please sathya ennai Onnum pannathe " trip and Sathya condescends. Gives her some hot water and tells her that it is good for the baby !!! ( sappadu?? Era biriyaani?? Roja was waiting to see that - just to confirm that Era is Prawn !! )

Morning time. Gayu is leaving for work . Paro aunty gives her the lunch box. Gayu says that MM is not back home " I have nothing to say ...but.." Paro promises to have a tete et tete  with sonny . Vishnu asks Sudha " Unga akka moonji is not ok , enna aachu??"
( antha amma moonji eppOvume kadu kadu sidu sidu thaan , naanga thaan Megala days le irunthu paakkarOme 😉) Sudha briefs - " Mm went to apologize, AZ came to the college , enga akka avar kitte thulli kuthicha...MM got angry " ( Viishnu unga bank job ambO vaa?? Puthu veedu paarkira idea irukka illiyaa?? SOru kanda edam sOrgam nnu ingiye dera vaa?? !! ) Vishnu says that he is ready to peep in to MM 's bed room but fortunately Sudha stops him
 ( thank God for small mercies )

MM comes in and nalla kaalam Paro aunty normal amma vaa behave panraanga ( serial amma nna ulle vantha Odane lage lage Aarambichuduvaangale !! ) Offers a cuppa but MM decides to
have breakfast first. Breakfast is served - Paro aunty start panraanga ( hmm avar sappittu mudikkara varai wait panna koodathaa??? ) " krishna , where were you last night??" MM says that he had to stay in the shop as a water can load arrived late.
Paro aunty innocently says " so, this will be the case for this whole week since your boys are on leave??" MM agrees . ( nalla Kaalam Roja was scared that he will throw the breakfast on the wall and throw a big tantrum - saapidara nerathile ladaai start pannitt angale nnu was worried !! ) Paro aunty straight aa subject kku vanthuttanga - tells MM that he once again goofed up. " I asked you to apologize to Gayu and set right things. But you go to the college, support AZ and raise your hands in front of all the students?? And you shy away from seeing her face?? Look buddy, Gayu's loss is monumental. Her anger is justified . She packed her bags to leave and I had to stand upside down to pacify her. You know what? Go to her and apologize...pacify her and make her accept you. Once a man marries, his wife should come first. All the other relations should take a back seat. Make her happy, ok?? " ( marupadi college kka?? Athu enna velai seyyara edamaa illatta marital problems ai discuss panra bed room aa?? Paro aunty, oru fiasco pOraatha??) Paro aunty Oda advice Vishnu kku surukku nnu Oraikkarathu - he probably sensed Roja's apprehension about his "Soru kanda edam sorgam " attitude - tells Paro aunty that he was oscillating about how he should solve his problem - "you have opened my eyes. I am going to hunt for a house right away to live with Sudha    high time  sonny high 
time...

Freeze

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks nithya for the sudana update.
 Visa always comes out with a reason for her behaviour. What a lady?

Krish and Gayu are always on the target for everything. till only couple without any happiness is Krish-Gayu. Hope they get some good time through Sudha and Vishnu.

Paro like her husband try to drag this family with lot of pain. Hope she succeeds soon in her mission.

Swetha in Asokavaname. Who is Hanuman now?
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Nithya

Visa - you and your son are hopeless.  Both of you never ever realise / realised your mistakes.  

Krishna - your upbringing is wrong.  Anyone who raises his hand on an adult or a child could never have had a rightful upbringing.  So dont you dare praise AM's upbringing.  He kept flogging you even for Mug's mistakes and you never had the guts to tell him and neither Mugs had the guts to accept his mistakes.  How can this be a noble upbringing. High values my foot!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

Swetha in Asokavaname. Who is Hanuman now?

Good question.. 😆

Villishnu hanuman 😆😆 agi will save Swetha... gain good name in AZ household .. Now some one please write the next part as to how this will help her get her son back 🤣

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya - did Sudha go to the same school as Gayu?? Guess not
Ayyo da enna oru demeanor?? Can some one jump the guns so easily?? Moot point, eh??
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks Roja..

AZ sir.. Paro warned you not to spoil the relationship between gaya and Krishna and reminded you that Gaya is very angry and cannot be cooled off so easlly.. ippadi unga DIL's happya irukanumnu intha husband -wifea pirchutelle..

why nobody is searching Devi?? 😍 Real lifela marriage garathunala.. reel lifela dealla vituttangala.. 😆

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks nithya and RP for the hot hot up dates...

I agree with both of you...yes Where is Devi?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya and Roja Akka.

I too wonder Sudha and Gayu are sisters????

Now more problem between Krish - Gayu?
amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks Roja..

why nobody is searching Devi?? 😍 Real lifela marriage garathunala.. reel lifela dealla vituttangala.. 😆

Good question.  NeengaLae kaeLvi kaettu neengaLae bathilum sollitteenga.