CM Sept 5 -9 updates in pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat - intha amma adangave adangaathaa??? IppO Ak kku enna problem nnu kilambiduchaa??? Hayyo hayyo - Roja vaale mudiyalai da sammmyyy
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks eclat for the update - What is this Vasu ularufying now, what droham has he done to AK - Indha Vasu also going to turn into anti CMva?? - Appappo indha serial le aalukal yedhavadu sambandham illama ularikkondirikanga pa  - I am as usual going to sing my usual dialogue folks - Ennaku onnume puriyala!!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks eclat..

onnum solrapadi illa..

Aandava intha thursdayum ethavathu festival vantha nalla irukkum.. πŸ˜†Nithya vendaratha venidikara athulla enna pichakarathanam. pray for all thursdays till the serial is over 🀣

KK.. where are you.. why don't you take up some updates.. We are sick and tired of this CM..
Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks eclat for the update.Enakku varra kovathukku intha Vadai oongi oru ara vidanum pola irukku.Unakku sol buthiyum illa suya buthiyum illa thapellam unmela vachu kittu eppadi kandave solrathu kettu wife torcher panra.  Rads has killed the serial by overshadowing on each and everything and making everyone except her and babies as bad people.Vasu enna solran ?Inthu Ammu ellathu aluma. Husband cutting adikarathukku aluvaangala.Naalu saathu sathunu normal aaga poram athu vitute aluthuttu irukku.

Nithya ithu too much venduthal. Etho namma Senthil Aandavar anna punniyathule oru naal thapichitenga athakaaga ippadiya kadavul kitte application podruthu.Podrathu podringa intha thalayum puriyama vaalum puriyama odra intha serial mudiyanumnu oru app podunga.Naanu venumna unga koodu senthu group prayer panren.

Roja poo antha amma ennakka adange irukku inaikku adanga.

Where is KK maybe we should ask KK whats happening with Rads serial.
KK ethavathu inside news unda ?
Engalukku oru oru help panringala.Itha varaikkum enna kathainnu mattu unga Rads madamkittte kekureengala.Ethanavu thadavu paarthalum puriya mattenguthu.

Desi
KILANI thumbnail
Sorry guys, i went missing for sometimes, some of u might not even know me, but never mind, i just want to get something out of my chest.  Although i have stopped watching this serial due to some work commitment, but i do drop by to read your marvelous updates.  They are very hilarious to me.  Keep up the good work.  I personally think that Madam Radhika has lost sense In the story or she might run out of ideas or don't even know how to end this serial.  Can you sense that this story is going nowhere now,  With the available actors / actress, she try to meddle and cooked up the stories whenever she can.  Why she want to 'killed-off' Ratna's character and subsequently a few  agenda follows in a few days, then died down.  Now all of them fighting for no reason.  I would like to suggest to her to end this serial amicably before any of us commit suicide due to this reason...'THANGA MUDIYILA DA SAMYYY... .
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the hilarious update eclate and shree
shree ur maya part was wonderful🀣 small babyku allam old names kazaviku latest name ah?
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sree,

Tuesday 6th Sep 2011

Kizhavi says iam maya..(maya va?..idhu peru maaya va??Nalla peru dhaan...rrrombha naaal kazhichu peru vachurupainga pola...latest name aa vachurukanga)...

I burst out laughing reading your comments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shree and Roja..

Amusha and CO go in after vomit session.. leaving the tap open.. 😭 thanni panjam irukkra natula eppadi waste panranga paaru.. 😑😑😑

habba.. CM feels/tells openly aslo that  Chithappa is interfering a lot in thier personal issues..Wondering why she can't talk to Vadai when Chithappa is not around..
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Friends πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•No commentsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•