Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF She's Like The Wind, Chapter 12, p109, 11th Feb

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi,๐Ÿ˜Š I am pretty new here; you can say, as almost all of you probably won't recognise me. I have been a silent member since a long time๐Ÿ˜ณ, and I can literally say I know only a couple of girls here. I'm hoping that changes pretty soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is my first FF for Gohem. In total my second ff basically, with my first FF I wrote a story for which I would have thought the story be an alternative to the on-screen version๐Ÿ˜ณ. I didn't ever think that I would be writing another story, but I have this unusual concept that wants to be told. And I guess the rest is up to you gorgeous ladies and gentleman to decide whether it will be worth continuing. ๐Ÿ˜Š

So I guess this is my re-creatiion of Saathiya.๐Ÿ˜‰ Through this FF I will explain and show a different type of development of the characters that already exist, or have existed in the previous episodes. 

Most of the character traits will remain the same as the show. Over time I will introduce a few new characters, but do not worry they will not affect the story.

Now a bit about the actual story - This story is a little off the mark when it comes to the everyday normal love stories๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Basically what I'm saying is that my FF is based around supernatural influence which will happen unexpectedly. Ahem will get to see a life with the decisions made by him at the right time. A life with Anita is what he had always dreamt of, but will it really be a dream come true or not is what he'll find out soon. Even after taking the decison to not marry Gopi in his new life, she still remains an important person in Modi Mansion. Will Ahem be able to deal with this or not, and will he want his old life back, given a closer look. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope you guys are ready to read my version of Saath Nibhana Saathiya if seen through my eyes.๐Ÿ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8AtfotfKmE[/YOUTUBE]

SHE'S LIKE THE WIND

CONTENTS 

Chapter One : The End

Chapter Two :  The Bansuri Wala

Chapter Three :  Raas Leela

Chapter Four :  Mere Brother Ki Dulhan

Chapter Five :  Bigger Fool Than Me

Chapter Six :  Mind with a Heart of Its Own

Any one who would like to be pm'd for every update, please press 'like' on this post and I will add you, or you can kindly go ahead and 'add me' yourself, thank you. 

For more regular updates for my FF's

Like Me on Facebook                 on Twitter

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter One

The End

'I hate her Mom, main iske saath aur nahin jee sakta (I can't live with her any longer), maine kuch had tak koshish ki bhi thi (I have tried to live with her to some extent), lekin nahin (but no), aap hai ke samajh hi nahin rahi (you refuse to understand my dilemma), argued Ahem.
'Main tumhari baat ko samajh rahi hoon dikhra (I understand what you're saying son), lekin jahan tak mujhe pata hai (but from whatever I have witnessed), tumne meri Gopi Bahu ko kabhi bhi usko sahi minay mein adkihar nahin diya (you have never put any effort in your marriage, therefore refusing my daughter-in-law of her rights). Meri tumse baar baar benti karne ke baad bhi nahin (Regardless of my endless requesting to you to do so).' She paused. 'Lekin theek hai (but fine), agar tum yehi chahate ho tho ab tumhari yeh zidd bhi poori kee jayegi Ahem (if this is what you want, then you arrogant request will be fulfilled Ahem),' replied Kokila while nodding her head in acceptance, and sliding her pallu forward over from the right.

'Kanha ji...' said Gopi, as she stood before the mandir in the Modi Mansion. 'Main jaanti hoon ke Ahem ji mujhse pyar nahin karte (I know that Ahem Ji does not love me), aur woh Maaji se aaj baat bhi karne wale hai (I am also aware of the fact that he will be informing Maaji of this news today), main yeh bhi jaanti hoon ke Ahem ji humhari shaadi se kabhi bhi khush nahin the (I have always been aware of this tragic fact that Ahem Ji has never been happy with this marriage).' She carried on while shedding a few tears. 'Lekin Kanha Ji aap bas unhe hamesha khush rakhiye ga (but Kanha Ji please always keep Ahem Ji happy), mujhe aur kuch nahin chahiye (besides this I wish for nothing else), agar Ahem Ji ki khushi Anita ji mein hai (if Ahem Ji's happiness lies with Anita Ji), tho wohi sahi (then so be it), main bas Ahem ji ki khushi chahti hoon (my prayers will always seek one thing, Ahem Ji's happiness),' she said with her voice shaken due to the lack of confidence.

A couple of days had gone by, all members in the household were well aware of Ahem and Gopi's divorce. At first there was much debate concerning this matter at the Modi Mansion since a month now, but eventually everybody had no choice but to come to terms with the obvious loose connection between Gopi and Ahem.
After much discussions taking place amongst the household members the decision of their divorce was finally announced just a couple of days ago, and accepted by all.

Since a long time Ahem had tried to overlook the fact that Gopi was uneducated, but he was unable to bear it any longer. He had just wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible. As he looked through a few important files in his cupboard, he couldn't help feeling disappointed by the fact that Gopi hadn't even been able to sign the divorce papers. She was such a useless gawar according to him that she had to press her thumb print on the documents. He couldn't understand why his Mother had picked such a pathetic girl as his life partner. If only he'd refused her the day her rishta had first come, none of this would have occurred, thought Ahem. Being uneducated what could she possibly teach their children. As his thoughts swayed toward Anita, he wondered about her perfect and graceful ways. How modern she was, in thinking and in dressing, she was educated highly, alongside being beautiful, she would have kept his Mother happy as well as him. If only his Mother was able to see that.

Of course all was not lost, Kokila had come around soon enough, and everyone was aware of the divorce that had been applied for. All that he awaited now was the final decree stating that they were not legally compelled to live with each other anymore.

Kokila had however told Ahem that even if the final divorce certificate had come before Janamashtimi, Gopi will still celebrate the festive occasion in the Modi Mansion.

Ahem had lived with her long enough so a little time longer won't harm, and besides he needed to meet with Anita and discuss plans to what they will do once Gopi was out of his life, meanwhile.

Apart from the obvious Ahem being happy with her leave, he weren't alone, Rashi was overwhelmed by the fact that Gopi would be kicked out of the house. Urmila didn't mind at all as she would get her free servant back and could cut down on her expenses regarding extra help, as Kinjal had made life difficult since she had gotten married to Dhaval.

Gopi hadn't had a choice, it was in her nature to agree to everything that was in the benefit of her Ahem Ji, even if she was at the painful end. Although all hope seemed like it was lost, she hadn't lost faith in her Kahna Ji, and he would always support her. She knew whatever happens, happens only according to his will. As she lay there on the hard floor in the dark, she felt a strange shiver run through her body. Scared of how things were out of her control, she feared of losing a part of herself to Ahem Ji, that she will never be able to recover.

Her days were numbered there in the Modi Mansion, soon things would change and Anita Ji would join the company of Ahem Ji legally, and they would of course live happily ever after, thought Gopi sadly. It really did feel like the beginning of the end.

Thank you for reading! ๐Ÿ˜Š

This will be all for now. I hope you have enjoyed what little I have written. I will try to keep consistent with the updates, of course if you would like me to. Please leave your valuable comments as they will be encouraging me to keep writing and of course update regularly.

Note:  I have translated the hindi dialogues to english in brackets, as per readers' request.  From hereon I will only write in english, with the odd few words of hindi thrown in, nothing major though.  I hope this lets you enjoy the story better.  ๐Ÿ˜Š 

If you are interested in reading further please press like.

Tink๐Ÿ˜‰

Like Me on Facebook & on Twitter for Regular Updates for FF's from Tink.

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago
ElizaKawa thumbnail
i hate Ahem in this story๐Ÿ˜ก
poor gopi๐Ÿ˜ญ
thanks for this FF...hmmm well. since i didn't understand Hindi, i hope u can write dialog part in English too..please!!!๐Ÿ˜› 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice story. Please continue.
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A lovely n interesting start.
Really want to read how this shapes out.
Please continue soon.
Raunika
prachi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely...keep up the work ๐Ÿ˜Š
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcum luv the ff story plzzz cont
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a powerful start!  Looking forward more.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also don't understand hindi please use english for the dialogues, it's intriguing the introduction, about supernatural influence, so yes continue, but only in english, so more people can enjoy your story.