FF She's Like The Wind, Chapter 12, p109, 11th Feb - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by cute7

Wow! I like the long story. I like it very much.

Thank you!  I'm so glad that you do.  😊
Originally posted by Bloem123

realy nice Update  like your story it realy good.

Thank you hun, real glad you liking it so far.  😉
Originally posted by sinak

Awesome update. I guess the small boy was Krishna.

Cheers babez, I can say ur guess was spot on!  😉
Loved the update!

So they are about to part ways for good. He even apologised for his behaviour and told her to move on with her life. He met the mystical Krishna and was unable to decode his messages. He was not pleased at all that the mystical Krishna knew his wife. He is having second thoughts. What a place to stop!

I enjoyed the long update and would like to read the next one soon.
Great chapter, I loved how you incorporated the little boy to pass messages onto Ahem
khannaji came to gopi and ahem, simply lovely.
Originally posted by swasthi

Loved the update!

So they are about to part ways for good. He even apologised for his behaviour and told her to move on with her life. He met the mystical Krishna and was unable to decode his messages. He was not pleased at all that the mystical Krishna knew his wife. He is having second thoughts. What a place to stop!

I enjoyed the long update and would like to read the next one soon.

Thank you darlin'.  😊

Yep they are indeed about to part way.  He doesn't want to end things on bad terms so he thinks he should try and clear the air with Gopi before he leaves. 
And as you've guessed, he is confused as to the messages the 'mystical boy' is telling.  His reaction to the boy knowing his wife, was a reflex type answer.  His second thoughts are there to show he's not in actual fact sure of what he does want, although he believe he does. 

I'm glad you enjoyed the update, and I will try to update soon enough, cheers for commenting hun.  😉

Originally posted by Anu_malu

Awesome. 👍🏼

Thank you hun! 😉
Originally posted by Traxy101

Great chapter, I loved how you incorporated the little boy to pass messages onto Ahem

Thank so much.  Glad you liked the little boy's unsaid msgs to Ahem, although he didn't quite understand them lol.  😊😆
Originally posted by tina_1234

updt plzz!!!!!!

Oh hun, I will defo update soon..😳😳