Deepak's voice Message & request to his fans!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Please let me know whether you are able to open the audio file...Just post here...

Thanks
crystal clear Atina. Now, kiddos of Thendral, you heard it from the horse's mouth, eh?? Please do not believe when some body claims to be Deepak's relative , friend, so close that they discuss the story of Thendral with him ... blah blah, gotcha kids??? As an experienced and older person , my advice to all the youngsters here is - Serials are just fictions, nothing to do with real life, watch, enjoy,, forget and get on with your lives. God bless
Atina, superb work.. gr8 Effort.. 🤗

Thanks a lot for all the pains you took to take the interview, Edit it for better sound clarity, post pictures and write out the missed part after trying again to talk to Deepak..  👏👍🏼

Waiting for deepak to comment on the same 😍

Friends, vanga indha sectiona puyal veesara porkalama akama 🥺 thendral veesara poongavanama kappom.. 🥳

thanks for the recorded message and texts and thanks deepak for spending your valuable time for giving us a clear picture of things...this confusion that has been happening right from april 2011 has come to an end i guess ...many,not only kids but almost everyone who got such messages seemed to believe the person who did this, than people who complained about the issue, and now hopefully things are made clear. keep rocking deepak!! all the best and keep up the good work thendral team!!! Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thank you Atina for the effort and time you put in this message of Deepak! Thank to Deepak as well for the voice message!

Hope with this clear message of him the confusions of few months come to end forever in Thendral forum. Deepak has attracted all kind of people, from very young to old people with his acting as Thamizharasu in Thendral. That is his brilliance! Not only kids were disturbed through few people regarding wrong news about his personal life, many were eventhough they were aware of the lovely family he has. Really hope this ends with this message from the actor itself.

Thanks once again Deepak and Atina for this message to all! Wish Deepak all the very best for his future/career! Keep entertaining us with your shows!

Hello Atina,

Just wanted to pass on the foll msg to the team,

Please continue the great work, keep rocking and let the team reach its rightful place - right at the top-

our best wishes...

Thanks atina for posting deepak's message.😊 Thanks Deepak for your voice message. This has become a halt to all these bewilderment.

There are many juvenile people watching thendral and this invaluable message reaches them. This would also cause them to be crystal-clear of what  they should comply to.

As shubba has stated, the long-drawn six months confusion has come to a satisfying end.

Thanks a lot Atina for taking so much effort to post Deepak's voice message in this forum making clear that he does not know anyone in this forum. There were lot of confusion on the PM's that were claiming that they were from Deepak. Now it is crystal clear that those are fake messages trying to get people's attention. Hopefully all those confusion will get stopped now.

Thanks Deepak for taking time to convey this message amidst your busy schedule. Keep up your good work and keep rocking Thendral team!
 Thanks for the recorded message and also for the recorded voice of Deepak.  As I am a new member in this forum I was shocked to know that some people in this forum are confusing the members by spreading wrong informations which will affect the concerned actor a lot. I hope that after reading this message such kinds of people will stop spreading rumours which will affect the image of the concerned actor.