SillyChillyCG#2[C]Upd9pg126MS/JUN/TVD/SUPERNATURAL

Posted: 12 years ago

Simi : Now u shut up !!!!! thats a final name now don't brag over it !!!!! 😡

Dolly (getting angry😡) : don't u think we should think about it once more !!!!

Simi : Pls u don't think anything !!!!!!!! 😕

Dolly : hmphf ( makes a child like face and turns away )🤢

Simi : WHAT ???????😡

Dolly : CHANGE THE NAME !!!!!!!😡

Simi ( takes 3 deep breaths to calm herself down🥱🥱 ) : Do u have any other name right now ?????? 😕

Dolly ( getting over excited ) : Yaaayyy !!!!!! 😲😆

Simi (slaps dolly at the back of her head to return her to reality 😡) : I asked do u have any other name RIGHT NOW ?????😕

Dolly : yeah ... ummm ... aa ...aa ... ummm (makes a childish face) NO ...

Simi (huffs in frustration🤢 ) : Fantastic ... n ... (dolly cuts in😳 ) : aa ... we will find out in a day or so .😳

Simi (nearly rips dolly😡 😡 😡 ) : CHUUUPPP !!!!!! ekdam chupp !!!!!! (dolly shrinks back) huh !!!!! u r the biggest ghajini ever !!!!!! Samrat bhi itna slow nahi tha cheezein samajhne mein !!!!!  Miss Dolly if u remember we our present in our new shop !!!!!! and we have to open it today and we ought to give it a name !!!! hum bina naam ki shop kaise khol sakte hain ??????😡

( Finally dolly starts to understands something 😲 and simi thanx to all the gods and goddesses in her head for that )  and moreover twinu this complements our work😳 ( dolly again cuts in ) Lekin ... (but this time simi stops ) : Lekin kya ????? above all the name suits all our boys !!!!!!!! Aren't they hot and spicy and what not ?????? ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Dolly finally understanding the real reason  : Achha to yeh baat hai !!!!! 😲 pehle btaana than a fir !! mera dimag ab Michael  scofield jaisa to hai nahi na !!!!!

Simi ( Getting irritated)🤢 :  thats common sense dolly !!!!!! khaer leaving our bakwas aside ! we are here to do something important remember ??????😳

Dolly : Oh yeah !!!! i understand i understand ! I get it !

Simi (looks at dolly squarely) : stop reciting damon's dialogs like a parrot !!!! and come to point !!    

Dolly : Yeah twinu !!!!!!  So folks hello how are khaana kha ke jaan haan !!!! ( simi beats her forehead with her hand from behind ) WHAT ????😲

Simi : what the heck do u think you are doing ????? i thought i told u to introduce our new gallery ?

Dolly : i was just warming up the environment !!!!  😃

Simi looks at her confusingly    , dolly continues : Kahhan thi main ???? haan yaad aaya !!!!!😃 So first of all welcome all our buddies here !!!!! this very Sacred place ( Simi's jaw drop open 😲 ) ummm i mean this very scary place (simi gives a " thats better look"😕  )  is our attacking point now !!!!!  ( simi again bangs her head) 🤢

Simi : She means this is our new gallery  !!!!!  So guys Welcome to "SillyChilly Creations"  😳  😳  😳 ! Naam se ghabraana mat pls !!!!!😆  😆 😆  humein aur kuch mila nahi !!!! this username is exclusively for this gallery !!!! Rest everything remains as in the previous gallery . Just this one request those who want the gallery updates pls add this account in their pm list or send us the the buddy request !!!! that would be very helpful !!!

Dolly : yeah !!!!! thanx a lot folks for giving us so much love in the previous corner and now keep showering your love on silly as always !!!!!! 😳

Simi : So get going guys !!!!! here comes the newest update !!!!!! love you all !!!!! thank you for being with us !!!!!

Back ground Information :)

heya fellas , this section is specially for those guys who are new to this place n dont know us much:) heya there we are simi and dolly (The super chuddy buddies😆).. we r the craziest sisters/best friends u may ever come across😎

we came to IF about two years back to wreck havoc. and thats exactly what we did😆 n then we went into some siggy shops(that time we didnt even know what a siggy meant???😲) n their we were introduced to this creative way of drooling🤣 i still remember the time when we used to download so many creations(specially of pari and rabi) in our mobiles and drool all day.. and one fine day we decided to  strat making the stuff ourselves.. n then we made some of the most scariest creations ever😆 n tortured soo many people to teach ur more. and they did and here we are:)

hmm what else to tell??😕

ya two importent things>>

we both are totally shmotely in love with :)

these ten guys:)

Ian somerhalder/ Paul wesley / Robert pattison

Rajeev Khandelwal/Wentworth miller

Arjun bijlani/Mohit sehgal/Tom Cruise

Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalaeki

❤️

they are our super TEN

the stealers of our hearts

okay we might just shut up😆

any way and the second important thing is the name of the topic..

SILLY

it came from this>>

SImi + doLLY>> SILLY

🤪

and

chilly??

that was simi's idea guys . coz according to her, our super seven boys are hot and spicy like a chilly😳

seriously guys the idea this girl gets sometimes🤣

anyway me being a innocent girl is playing along with her,,

(sound of people laughing like mad behind)

okay okay i am not that innocent 🤔

anyway beackground check done guys:)

READ ON

IMPORTANT NOTE
guys we will be updating this gallery from this account now ,, so pls help us in maintaining proper pm lists by liking the next post in this topic.. We reapeat pls pls like the next post of the topic in ya want to be added in the PMlist for the Silly gallery

Edited by SillyChilly - 12 years ago

WHAT CAN WE MAKE??

We can make
Animated and non Animated siggs
Avis
Icons
Banners

and lastly but not the leastly

The Current Status
of the shop is
CLOSED

Rules

😳Please do not cut ,copy, crop or misuse are work/style..
     we really spend loads of our time on them     

😳we have pics for mjht/pkyek/twilight/lrl/rajeev...in case of any specific scene or any other requests ,pls provide us with the piccs!!!good quality hq ones!!

😳while requesting for video avis pls be clear abt how u want it to be like , n we would appreciate if the video is good quality one        

😳 If u guys want to recieve Pm for the updates pls add us to the friend list :)

😳 suggestion are more then welcum.. also any criticizm which helps ur to improve is more then welcome too:)

inspired by>

-Mohitzpari-,liana,aahanna86,rosemn,danglez,kaju,ragini,jags,jenny,Sushmi
yulz,Ash,Shareen,Sofia,Rida,Aish,Aisho,Anna.. , anki

thanku guys hadnt it been coz of u we wouldnt have evn tried to make a sig ever!!

texture credits >

pari,sushmi,deviant art and anki and jenny and sajanrox and sanaya(sanaya.designs) and madhu(madhura)

brushes >>

deviant art cromybands

border>>

payal15

pics >>

aisho,fanof mayur,sanchita,nikki,nandinidi,dolly, pari ,aahanna di, nidiz

lov u guys for the amazong job u do with pics:)

our credentials on our creations>>
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

-@Dollz-

-@Simi-

Update 1 :[Page 1] {MJHT/TVD/Twilight/Prison Break}
Update 2 :[Page 22]
 {MJHT/TVD/PB/Breaking Dawn/Mausam/Ra.one/Sound Track}
Update 3 :[TVD/MJHT/PKYEK]
animated stuff basically:)
Update 4 : (MJHT/Prison break/TVD/Mausam/Rajeev Khandelwal)
Siggies 
Update 5 : (MN/SG/Arhi/TVD/Rajeev khandelwal/REQUESTS):[page 69]
Update 6 : (ARJUN/Sayanak/TVD/TWILIGHT/REQUESTS):[page 78]
Update 7 : {TVD and BD stuff +SURPRISES}:[page 92]
Update 8 : {MOHIT'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL UPDATE}{+Rajeev/paul/rob/requests}:[Page 111]
Update 9 : Monaya / Arjun /TVD / Supernatural [Page 126]

To be edited along time 😆

Loads of love

dolly and simi 😳😳

Firstly The MJHT Stuff

Mayur

Sajan siggies

By Dolly

Sayank

The Twilight Stuff

The Prison Break Stuff

By Dolly

The Vampire Diaries Stuff

By Dolly My Sweet Twinu

reserved
 i love u man like totally shmotelyy🤣
reew2Edited by SillyChilly - 12 years ago
reeEdited by SillyChilly - 12 years ago
phew i love spamiing with this new account
 but apparently we shoyld wait for the thread to official open right???😆Edited by SillyChilly - 12 years ago
Okay the shop is fully edited now yippy Edited by SillyChilly - 12 years ago