BlessingBeauty.C|update Pg 68~KaJen/KarNita/BW~1/9 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Awsome Update :)

Like Your Work ;)
Naazummm!

this one just stood out man..
And not only because its Drashti, but becausee I loveee the font!
That picture of her is so beautiful, her smile <33

NAAZUUU! Fab update :D

OMFG, KSG looks SO hot! *melts* 😍 MAN he is so handsome :$ I love the caption :P Omg the KaSu one makes me miss them :( that was such a cute epi :$ I love love LOVE your coloring! And blending is like WOW <3 Aww the KaSh one is adorable and the text is so cute too! matches the pic perfectly hehe, uff the Mayur sigs are so hot and sexy! I love both versions, I love how you blended all the moments! AHH the ArHi sig is to die for <3 I love the coloring! I love how the coloring matches their clothes :$ and the B&W in the side fits so perfectly in the sig! AHHH DD looks gorgeous in that sig, I love your choice of pic for her! And omg that text is stunning itself ^^ Bollywood ones are amazing! My Sallu/Ranveer&Anushka, everything is fab! Anywhoo amazing update naazu! <3

Edited by karanfan - 12 years ago
PAPAJIII 🤗 this update is AMAZINGG <3 

http://i.imgur.com/W11jB.jpg njdbfjdfbgjdfbgjkb OMGG THIS IS SO HOTT :| AHH! i just died!! i love itt!

http://i.imgur.com/XeSIj.jpg this is BOOTIFUL <3 i love the coloring and the blending of the pics. i miss KaSu :(

the KaSh siggy came out really nicee :)

http://i.imgur.com/wAcFC.jpg OMG this came out really prettyyy! i love the blur. ArHi are LOVE <3

http://i.imgur.com/fx2xs.jpg I LOVE THEM <33 this siggy came out really good! i love the coloring and the blending <3

GREAT JOB PAPAJII <33

Haaw! You already updated! 😳

OMJW, the KSG siggie is so SEXY. I love the coloring and the motion blur effect in it. The font which you've used to write 'Hot like Mexico' totally goes with the layout. The KaSh and KaSu ones are ADORABLE. Specially in the KaSh one, I like the text. The MaYur one is cute and hot at the same time. I personally like the second version more, cause you have become like a expert in using that motion blur effect. The ArHi one is so STUNNING, I just love the ripple effect. All the Bollywood ones are AMAZING, specially for the last Ranveer-Anushka one, it's so HOT man! But, the one that stood out the most, was the Drashti one. The blending is PERFECT, the coloring is PERFECT. In short, it's FAULTLESS. It really is STUNNING!

GREAT update, Naaz! But, I'm still waiting for the kurta wala siggie. 🤣
Keep it up.
Edited by AlmaasK - 12 years ago

simply awsum...

really hot...

loved all the siggies..

but this one the most...

superb work..

thnx for the pm...

OMFGGG NAAZZZ...I SUPERLIKES THE UPDATEEE...man ksg siggy and drashti siggies are best...i loved kasu tooo...and arhi and mayur are also damn cool...i like kash too...but blending in drashti's is awesomeee
RES again :(
Sholly too tired to comment :(
ahhh what a starting update geek just look at that hotness in the first sig 🤪the KSG sig is so HOTTT :| love the blurry effect <33

OMG the KaSu sig is awesome man...the blending is so good and love the colouring..so unique :)

the style of the KaSh one is gorgeous <33

the Mayur sigs are really nice..i like the second version with the blurry effect 😳

the ArHi sig is amazing...love how you did the text on there <3

omfggg Drashti sig is so beautiful :| she looks so pretty! love the borders <33

Bollywood stuff is great too :D

Keep up the fab work..muaah!