Posted: 12 years ago
Game

Corrupt a Wish

Hi all,

I am back with the new game...πŸ‘

Here am to tickle the wilder side of us...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Game:   One has to put forward a wish, the later will corrupt it that is write someone thing which makes the later forget about their wishπŸ˜† and put forward their wish..

Example:  I want to buy a car...

With the fuel rates so high...car will aid to the pollution...it will occupy lots of space...I guess bicycle is the best option (me bad at it seemsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Rules:  Just be sportive and please please no wrong words or bashing...

Come lets get corrupted...😈😈😈

My Wish:   I want to go to ShimlaπŸ˜‰
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
Shimla is crowded and too touristy...why not try Manali...it has everything from vast open spaces, orchards, snow and river Edited by ritzy09 - 12 years ago

Ritzy come up with a wish dear...so i can corrupt it😈😈😈

my wish is to learn swimming
SHIMLA...!!! nice place... its also known 4 best quality tea... what do u like to take? tea or coffee?? i'd prefer coffee...
kash main brazil ka freshly brwed coffee pi pati...

(did i get it right? m not sure...😲)
Edited by disha_maan - 12 years ago
My wish is eat choclate ice cream
chocolate icecream...no no, it has lots of fat and sugar, you'll gain weight, your sugar level level can increase, choleserol level can increase, you'll get sick...moreover the season is changing and icecream is harmful during this time..can cause cough, cold and even pneumonia...

i would sincerely advice that instead of chocolate icecream take a bite of dark chocolate only one bite, it would be healthy, and it would be chocolate.

"I wish to sleep the whole day."
Edited by lallulal2010 - 12 years ago
My wish is to learn horse ridding.
Originally posted by lallulal2010

chocolate icecream...no no, it has lots of fat and sugar, you'll gain weight, your sugar level level can increase, choleserol level can increase, you'll get sick...moreover the season is changing and icecream is harmful during this time..can cause cough, cold and even pneumonia...

i would sincerely advice that instead of chocolate icecream take a bite of dark chocolate only one bite, it would be healthy, and it would be chocolate.

"I wish to sleep the whole day."
why would you want to sllep whole day in such a nice warm weather...it's perfect 25 C...so let's go to beach and make san castles

I wish it was 9:30 and i could watch GHSP...i really want to see response to this
9.30 am or pm as the channel airing d repeat or not is doubtful...my wish is to visit Ooty & Kodaikanal