5th sept yrkkh wu Complete nakshlicious epi

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys i am back with today's update sorry for the delay i coudnt watch the epi cause of guests then i had to be gulabo and clean my bro's room 🀣anyways i am happy i got an awsome epi to watch and update here it goes πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1

Starts of with natik opening the present its a Joker suit he laughs and says its for me i heard in love people go mad but your gone compltly mad πŸ˜†, akshara gets mad natik says this is really nice i know why u bought me a joker dress so i can make u laugh all the time, akshara says this wasnt the gift i did online shopping and everything went wrong natik says the gifts must be exchanged akshara says i cant do anything right i messed up our anniversary, she starts crying natik puts on the nose and hat and says its not looking that bad if u want i will put the whole suit onπŸ˜†she starts laughing and says i ordered a laptop natik says call them now he says dont take tension this happens to us like on your bday she says i want to gift you something now he makes her sit down and says you and the little one
is with us, akshara says hw do u look he says a complete joker she brings something else natik says so many gifts she says i wasnt going to give you today but maybe i was making it for this day its not complete i thought i will give it to our baby its got our 2 yr journey in and its for you today, she gives the teddy and says this is from our baby natik says how cute thank you baby πŸ˜†he opens the diary it has there wedding picture, then wedding card then a heart shape made out of buttons akshara says when i came here new i didnt know anything if u didnt break the buttons for an excuse to bring me closer i woudnt learnt sewing and understood your love the next page has there first teej picture akshara says i was shocked when i found out my husband fasted for me, they have a fb akshara says
this is the first rasam only on our wedding this is the colour that we can feel, next is holi where akshara says it was milan for us where all complaints went they show a fb, akshara says now its only our love colour the next page akshara says the reason i put this photo up is that we will rem we have one way ram, sita, its based on our trust the next page of the diary has the feather stuck in akshara says this is a new turn in our lives where both of us are stood, listening to a new heartbeat, the diary finishes  akshara says there will be more ways in this path but i know all the time spent with you is beautifull they hug (😍must watch scene so cute
),Natik says the competition is gone more akshara says why he says one minute and
puts the cd and plays it shows akshara giving natik instructions natik says she will be after you too do your homework go to skool how will you escape πŸ˜†she hits him with the pillow nxt scene shows akshara picking the wet towel of the bed saying you always leave it here ever listen to me i have to complain against mum natik says if you pee on the bed then see what your condintion will be πŸ˜†dont be scared all the anger is for me one thing she does with love is feed me they show akshara getting worried why natik didnt like it he says she is getting worried like your nanny πŸ˜†he says leave it has your love in it shows akshara getting shy voiceover natik says when i look at her getting shy it looks
like life is beautifull, they show akshara singing, cooking, talking voiceover natik says with her sweet voice your morning will start she will talk over cooking and give u bashan πŸ˜†he says till now i only heard my grandmom saying but now when u become your mums fav then i will hear papa my mum is saying then they show akshara talking out things in hurry voiceover natik says she will do everything in hurry send me office you to skool they show akshara burn the shirt he says she wont blame you or me she will say i am sorry natik πŸ˜†and her true sorry from her heart will make u laugh then they show
naksh smiling on the screen it ends (aww what a cute and unique gifts
for the baby i loved the idea cv thank you for showing wonderfull scene
πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Part 2

naksh hug each other natik says I love u akshara says I love u too (reminds me of the song I love u tu ru yeah πŸ˜†),akshara says i always send u too office natik says yes she
says no i want you to stay with me he says your busy with ur father in law mother in law kitchen work as ur busy impressing everyone, akshara says really she gets up and says give me the diary its mine natik says no and takes it away πŸ˜†akshara says if i stay full day in the room with u it will be less for u, natik says full day if u stay full hour with me in the next 50 yrs i will be gratfull akshara says you wont change ever always will argue with me natik says this nok jhok will carry on they show future scene they show a old akshara talking to her grandkids she says to her daughter in law to feed them all old natik calls her she goes to him he says where is my medican old akshara says it is here he cant eat the medican himself and gives it to him, old akshara says i will check on the kids they wont eat but
just listen to story, old natik says where are my glasses, old akshara says there on your head i told u put them on your face your eye sight has gone weak she sees the wet towel on the sofa and says 50 yrs have gone pass my back has hurted but you havnt changed from putting your wet towel down natiksays 50 yrs you havnt learnt to make my fav dhal bhati akshara says i dont know ok she is about to leave when old natik holds her hand and says sit next to me old akshara says leave me son in law will come old natik says you said i havnt changed she says the kids are calling let me go old natik says always son in law daughter in law kids, grandkids your always busy in them go you want to make
everyone happy akshara says i do all this to make everyone happy, old akshara says if i sit with you all day then (sorry 😭😭 my video is cut off won't show nxt scene can someone tell me or I will watch repeat on tv and update it

Part 3

akshara says to natik your awake leave my arm natik is smiling in his sleep she kisses him on the forehead he wakes up, natik says whats the matter someone didnt get upset with me akshara says i am feeling good everyday when i used to wake up i felt ill but today i dont i think its yesterday influence natik says in that way make me tea with your hands akshara says i will make tea but there is a problem, she says if you leave my hand then both laugh,
natik says to akshara to put ginger in the tea he says of course he says what else do you say to it your love they both laugh,akshara says you na, there is a knock on the door its rj, akshara says why did u bring the tea rj says you knw I have a habit of waking up early that's why akshara says if u do work I won't like it there is maharji for that natik gets up he says don't take tension come and have tea with us she says no I will go with bhabhima @ meshwaris all r drinking tea vishambar is about to but stops varsha says if it isn't made nice tell me I will make it again vishambar says it's really nice varsha says it dosnt have the same tase as ma @ singhaniyas all r doing breakfast bhabhima also comes (she seems fit and f9 to me kamchore rj is doing all the work πŸ˜†) she says your dadaji wont be able to come for few more days as the work over there is still pending as some people have taken over the land forcefully, rb says its legal work and will take time to sort out rj says to akshara to sit down and have her breakfast as well akshara says i will only have juice, bhabhima says you should have cocnut water its good for your health and they also say that your child is born white rj says really i didnt know that natik says i dont believe in all these things if this was true then no kid in the world will be born black bhabhima says so am i saying wrong natik says no its not like that ends on akshara's tension face

ClapClapClap well done cv what a fantastic epi 10/10 i will give it cute naksh scenes loved the gifts idea it was unique no chance of complain today still in naksh dreamland Day Dreaming if anyone can tell me what the precap was will be greatfull and the bit where my video got cut off 😭😭 must watch epi naksholics

sorry for spelling error mistakes and the jumble mumble of my update as i decided to fin updating from my phone and it went haywire 😑so i corrected it now πŸ˜ƒ

dont forget to press like button to thank me

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
me first me first!!! rofl!

i m super duper happy for u... all ur bad lucks compiled..and a biggg gud luck came to ur way!!! u r sooo lucky!!!

this time role reversals haan!!! i m gonna get a bad epi... rofl!

me  second🀣thanks  Mariam  take  your  time both  episode  are  great😳
Pls mariam eagerly w8ing 4 ME updt nd 2day's also
ya me too  Mariam. waiting for the update...😊😍
thanks guys will update soon as i watched the epi as i had guests over and missed it then had to clean bro's room 🀣felt like gulabo then
@mariam...oye... reply na!!!!
@stuti: haan yaar i am shocked i get to update a good epi i wont be that good as i am used to bakwas ones 🀣 i wish this week we get loads of good epi's so tumhe bad wali nahi mile woh sirif mere luck mein hain πŸ˜†
@mariam... πŸ€— aapka dil bahut bada hai 🀣
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

@mariam... πŸ€— aapka dil bahut bada hai 🀣

haan yahan sabka dil bahut bada hai <3πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ