Thendral Monday 5th Sept 2011

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments PearlAkka!!!😃

ohh wow darman wasted evergreen Buwana's time and we poor viewers time just by telling useless dialogs in part 1 than talking about the main fact grr😡...Mr.Darman is ularufying with out drinks🤢

Love birds and phone😡...what a pretty scene to watch...what a paasam...GW you don't have enough money to talk to your gold statue?...if you got real paasam you should have sold jewels and used that money to talk...aiyo aiyo UK hospital la psycho jumping...hospital foundation is going to aadufy🤢..woohoo both psycho's miscalculated TA...psycho vera going to dance imaging GW's dialogs of the day...TA is hating MM aam and will hate and chase Thulasi too aam...omg these two are real jokers...if Thulasi ends up in nadu theru...our psycho is going to go kovil kovil aa aam😲 ...her life time la its not going to happen...🤢...if psycho becomes her DIL, great GW is going to give virunthu to whole oor aam...lol

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the superb update😊. Dragging epi🥱.It's very irritating to see B talking in a arrogant manner. Moreover we viewers felt that she should be punished in a cruel manner so that she realizes her mistake in future😡.

Coming to charu's track…Two psycho's talking on the phone is torture😡. It's really irritating to see charu and GW nasty talk and thuls being innocent always. Ta is thinking about his self respect…hmm that's good👏. He should not take money from others.anna…nalum sari than.

Now coming to my thought about the serial is… The team already made some of the characters negative lil by one.

Instead of this the dir can show how today younger generation is very good understanding, caring, forgiving, and sportive and helping each other. Let the dir take the serial positively not showing too of problems negativism. …Awaiting for the next epi.😍
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Pearly for your super duper updates and comments!!

I found today's episode a bit boring.  There wasn't much progress today...

Lavanya and GW have turned everyone against them now.  I liked how Tulasi, Sudha and Puvi stared at mother and daughter today.  Lav should not be smiling...she is forgetting that she is kicked out of her house.  Poor MM, everything he did is going to a waste.  He better not tell Padma that he bought these for Tulasi.

What I liked about Dharman is he openly told Bhuvana and Laxman's previous relationship.  But their part was long and it became the usual stuff...

Wow romance buddies had a nice little chat...GW updating Charu on everything and Charu feeling so happy was torture to see.  It was funny how GW never brought enough money and Charu called instead...truly they love each other.  I don't know what to say but their plan should never work.

It was nice of Tamil to apologize to Tulasi and that she said to forget about it...the last thing we need is TT arguing here.  Puvi and Sudha are taking care of TT well.  Good that Tamil never accepted any money Puvi.  Right now TT seem fine and Tamil should be able to take care of his wife without the money from others.

No promo this week...hopefully more good happen.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the nice lovely update with super side comments..

today dharman's lines to laxman n bhuvana were good and bang on spot...wud like to see this track progressing..shud be interesting...dharman shud get out of the way, Prabha, TT got in, TPS son also in, TPS's fight for her right...shud be good.

TA continues with his sensible act..it is better this way that TA talks minimum and also TT exchanges on these touchy matters be short...only then the momentum can be built...liked it when TA spoke for him and T that they will manage w/o any stuff...T shud indeed call him "good boy" for lessons well-learnt...

GW-C scene--nothing much to say except that Shamz can have a couple of more photos to add to his collection for dhristi eduthufy!!!😉
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments!  It's a lackluster start to the week.

D's track is an utter bosh and waste time…..complete PTK!  Becoming repetitive and boring -this seems to be the third or fourth occasion when Doc/B have tried "buying time" with D for settling dues and have attempted broaching TPS directly for compromise. She will not agree for compromise… will start from square one.  

GW calling 'her partner' in gutter - psycho to provide breaking news ….ughh! Is GW out of mind? …seems to be crackpot, has misread the script completely.  Psycho wants to provide food as offering in temples….GW plans "host" the town using coconuts broken on T's head, the useless pie in the sky talk is going to become kaput soon.  The best part was when the phone guy shooed away GW….Lulz.

It's great to see PA & S staying true to their words about supporting T'n'TA until they stabilize. Good to see TA not wanting to have comforts from money bankrolled by others. Let him earn and take wifey for shopping. Nice to see T, although hurt, not creating a huge fuss and uproar with TA about the previous day incident and providing TA some space as he is feeling strung out.

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome Update and funny side comments Pearl Akka!👏😊

Dharman track was boring and waste

GW and Charu soon to enter in hell, place also reserved😆

Thuls became TA 2, saying PAST IS PAST🤢

Originally posted by: vjayam

GW-C scene--nothing much to say except that Shamz can have a couple of more photos to add to his collection for dhristi eduthufy!!!😉

Hahahaha, sure i can put. But Tanu the paavom has to agree to do again Pei and GQ siggy😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks pearl for the update...this must have been last week's fri epi prob and got pushed i guess..rofl i guessed psycho will turn up today and i was right "think of the devil and there they romance over phone"...and no wonder no promo ...wow they started judging ta wrongly and i thk there wd be scenes where ta will advise or use some dialogues that might mislead gw or some scenes which will lead to her conclusion that ta does not like T..lets see...rofl and i want gw to open up charu avaru sevuru - romba thavaru matter to Ta and get her long time pending punishments...one maatina another one ku ilavasa inaipa maattum aka lavanya...gw ku free sample s lavanya...eppo nadakumo...lets see...nothing to say abt losers Lakshman and Bhu but D was a staright shooter though his intentions are bad...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for you lovely update and comments 🤗.

It was a good episode. The part with Dharman and Buvana/Lakshman was too long sigh, but was good.

The most famous ghost made her disgusting presence today, that too with her romance partner Sothai 🤢 🤢. I don't know why...but i just hate to the core to see Charu in Thendral after her absence for months and that too when she keeps talking about our TA and Thulasi in such a disgusting way 🤢 🤢. These two shouldn't think they are the super queens of this world 🤢 and if as Thulasi is a beggar 😔. I just want these two to GTH asap in this show...sigh 😍.

Why didn't Thulasi let him to explain her why he refused to take the seer of MM 😡. These two never let the other one to talk when it is quite important 😒.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahahaha, sure i can put. But Tanu the paavom has to agree to do again Pei and GQ siggy😆

Grrr Shammu joke aa lol...no please i don't want to make any especially using these two creatures as university is starting next week...but i will make some using your psycho and her soul-mate if i feel so just to make you happy and hyper😛...Gunthyyy did you see how much love this cute Shammu got towards me so that i can have another sleepless night after making siggy using your pei😕
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago