WU-5th Sep : A epi dedicated to Guys !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Here's the WU for today. I am doing it since --sunshine-- is busy. Sorry for the mistakes and being late. Actually, i'd written the update earlier and better, but as i was about to post it i mistakenly clicked the back arrow and it's all gone ðŸ¤¢
Anyway, here's my second time's work ðŸ˜†

The epi starts with Vicky, Nilesh, Rimmy and Simmy on the college entrance. Vicky and Nilesh are discussing about how boring it is to say all the same stuffs like "LOSER", WEAKLING always is. Thats when Sharon enter and they all cheer for Rey. Not later, Amar and Bharat enter and Rinny and Simmy start taunting them of being a weakling. While, Vicky and nilesh seem uninterested the girls are having fun.Vicky interrupts and says he will handle them. With his back faced towards the girls, he yawns actually confusing the girls of the silence. Nilesh explains its the "TASHAN" look thing when Amar and Bharat walk away leaving the dazzlers to talk. 

Thats when Neha and Vishaka enter. Vishaka is in short skirts, high heels and straight hair uncomfortable. The dazzlers start laughing loudly making Vishaka more uncomfortable. 
Rey and Swayam who are coming towards them from the stairs are discussing about Kriya. Swayam informs that she is sick whereas Rey asks if she's scared. They notice the dazzlers laughing and go there to see Vishaka in skirt. Exactly then, RDX enters there and congratulates Rey and Sharon asks him about her request. RDX replies that he'll be working on it soon and leaves.

The scene shifts to Amar, Swayam and bharat. They do this promotion of GNIIT (DAMNNN...TIME WASTEE !! ðŸ˜¡) . RDX comes there looking for Swayam and they talk where Swayam tells RDX that he looks for new opportunities as he believes in learning new things ! RDX seems satisfied and walks away smiling. Then, the scene shifts to class where the dazzlers enter cheering for Rey and take their seats. RDX gets inside the class and announces that Swayam is  going to be Sharon's assistant in cultural dept. Everyone is shocked and RDX leaves. All the students except the dazzlers congratulate Swayam. Rey comes and wishes him luck as he will need it. An angry Sharon comes to Swayam but he raises his hand making Sharon quiet and walks away ! 

Next, Rey , Vicky and Nilesh are in the rehearsal room talking about Swayam being the wrong choice to assist Sharon.  From nowhere, Swayam comes and suggests otherwise. They all come towards him and ask if he's stalking on them. But, Swayam replies he's looking for Sharon, and if they've seen her. They deny and he says, he knows where must she be.All the guys are shocked when Swayam says exactly what she's about to do. After getting shocked they all praise Swayam for guessing her each and every move so well !

They four move towards the canteen and Vicky says how he's bored of the fights coz of the girls ! Swayam says that's what happens if you try to patch up fire and ice. Rey compares Sharon and Swayam with Fire-ICe and Swayam asks Rey about his case with his Kriya. 
Rey replies saying, he's the GS and she assistant GS. Is she is bad he's even worse !
The epi ends in Rey's Face.

____

Use the 'LIKE' button please :)

ok ok epi it was relief...a silence vefore a huge storm so gvs preparation time to us also
Awii🤗
Thanks for the WU.
Edited by Sydelle - 12 years ago
Thanx for the WU missed the Epi.
Awi... Awesome Update as always first had to read ur update before going to watch todays show

Thanx alot🤗