bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Video Update Link:

Pavitra Rishta - 5th September Video Update *HQ*

Direct Links : 46469490  

Written Update

Deshmukh House in Archana's bedroom

Savita and Archana are in Archana's bedroom. Savita has Archana's necklace. Archana asks Savita, what are you doing, I don't understand. Savita says there is no need for you to understand, I am fixing for what you did wrong. Savita says you try to stop me.

Deshmukh House

Savita is leaving the Deshmukh House and is telling Archana, you try to stop me. Archana is trying to get Savita to listen but Savita is very angry and says what do you think of yourself? Savita leaves the house. Archana is left in her house very sad. Varsha comes in the house. Varsha asks what is all of this going on tai? Varsha asks, why did you not stop aai? Varsha asks, why did you not tell her that this was not your fault? Varsha says she is just going on like crazy. Archana says enough Varshu. Archana asks, what are you saying? Archana says she is my mother in law and do not forget one thing. Archana says you are standing in her house right now, and aai has full right to say to me whatever she wants to. Archana says but you can't say anything about her, at least keep in mind about her age. Sulochana comes in the room and asks Archu, what happened? Sulochana asks why are you arguing like this? Archana says no aai, it was nothing. Varsha says she is lying. Varsha asks, why don't you tell the truth to aai? Archana asks, what truth should I tell, there has to be something that has happened, please don't say anything Varshu. Varsha says why tai? Varsha asks, why do you always take the blame for everything? Varsha says your mother in law says so much to you and you? Archana says very angrily, please be quiet Varshu. Varsha says I will not stay quiet, and I will tell aai everything. Archana looks disturbed. Varsha says aai, I will tell you what happened. Varsha tells her mother the whole story of Varsha wanting money for the necklace, and Archana having to give it to Vandita but Varsha took it instead. Varsha also tells her mother of Savita scolding Archana afterward. Varsha says and without any reason Savita Aai created a misunderstanding and scolded tai. Varsha says and tai is just listening to everything. Archana looks upset. Sulochana says it is your fault Varsha. Sulochana says what bad could happen if you could not buy a necklace? Sulochana says but because of the money, it has created an argument with Archana's family. Sulochana says to Archana, go Archu, go and apologize to Savita tai. Archana says yes, aai you are right. Varsha says one minute tai. Varsha says you will not apologize to Savita tai. Varsha asks, when it is not your fault then why would you apologize? Sulochana says to Varsha, you be quiet. Sulochana says over at this house, Archana will do whatever she thinks is right. Varsha says but aai. Sulochana says to Varsha, you are a guest over here, so then stay as a guest. Sulochana says to Archana, go and apologize Archana. Archana nods her head yes. Varsha looks angry. Sulochana looks concerned and Archana leaves the room.

Outside at a coffee shop

Aashna is sitting down at a coffee stand at a table and she is drinking coffee. Manav comes to meet Aashna. Manav asks Aashna, maam, why did you call me over here, is there a meeting? Aashna says the coffee over here is very good. Aashna says so I thought of calling you over here and offer you to drink coffee. Aashna offers Manav to sit down. Manav says thank you. Aashna asks Manav, what did you promise me? Manav asks what? Aashna says you had promised me that you could help me in organizing for DK's surprise party. Aashna asks Manav, did your forget? Manav says I remember that very well maam, but we could have talked about this in the office. Manav asks Aashna, what was the need to come here? Aashna is about to answer Manav when the server comes and gives Manav his coffee. Manav thanks the server. The server leaves. Aashna says Manav, we had said that we would keep this as a surprise. Aashna asks Manav, if we talked about this in the office and DK got to know about it, than? Aashna says my party plans would all go to waste. Aashna says so I have noted down some plans. Aashna has Manav come and sit down next to her. Aashna gives Manav his cup of coffee. Aashna says to Manav, I have made a list for DK's party. Aashna says if you can see it one time it will be good. Manav takes a sip out of his coffee cup and says nice coffee. Aashna smiles and says I told you. Aashna takes a sip out of her coffee cup. Aashna is telling Manav about the plans for DK's surprise party but we can't hear it. Aashna asks Manav, what's wrong, what happened? Manav is smiling and laughing. Manav points toward Aashna's upper lip. Aashna has a bit of coffee on her upper lip. Manav gives Aashna a napkin to wipe it off. Aashna takes the napkin and wipes off the coffee on her lip.

Outside at the same coffee shop

DK and Dharmesh are walking to the same coffee stand that Manav and Aashna are in. Dharmesh is wondering to himself, where did Manav and Aashna Ji go? Dharmesh thinks I heard they were talking about on the phone that they would come to this coffee shop. Dharmesh suddenly sees Manav and Aashna sitting down at a table discussing about DK's surprise party. Dharmesh smiles. Dharmesh thinks to himself, look, they are sitting right in front of us. Dharmesh thinks, wow Dharmesh, this is the first step of them sitting together. DK is doing something on his phone. Dharmesh wants to say something to DK but DK says yes Dharmesh, let's go. Dharmesh says sir, there is an empty spot over there, we'll go over there. DK says sure. Dharmesh says come with me. DK is still on his phone so he can't see manav and Aashna but he is following Dharmesh toward them. Dharmesh takes DK very close to Manav and Aashna. DK spots Manav and Aashna sitting together. Aashna looks up at DK and Manav turns around to see DK. Aashna smiles and says hi DK. DK says how are you? DK says I hope I didn't disturb you. Aashna says Manav and I were doing some work and now that you came we got disturbed a little bit. DK says yes. Dharmesh pretends to act good with Manav and says Manav sir, you were supposed to go home, right? Dharmesh asks so what are you doing here? Manav says to Dharmesh, whether I go home or not, why does it matter to you? Dharmesh says but sir. Aashna says Dharmesh, I called Manav over here for some work. Aashna asks Dharmesh, do you have a problem? Dharmesh smiles and says no maam. Manav gives a firm look at Dharmesh. DK says Dharmesh, why don't you get to the office? DK says I'll see you there. Dharmesh smiles and says sure sir. Dharmesh leaves the area. Manav, Aashna and DK sit down at the table together. Dharmesh is still at the coffee shop but has left that area. Dharmesh gives one last look at all three of them and leaves the coffee shop.

Deshmukh House in Savita's bedroom

Archana is sitting down on Savita's bed in Savita's bedroom. Savita comes inside her bedroom. Archana stands up. Savita asks Archana angrily, what are you doing in my room? Archana is about to say something when Savita says I don't want to hear anything. Savita says neither do I want to talk to you. Savita tells Archana to get one thing straight. Savita says if I ever see you in my room again then I will not spare you. Archana says aai, please listen to me. Savita tells Archana not to say anything, understand? Savita tells Archana that you did what you wanted to, and I have done what I needed to do. Savita says I don't want to hear anything from you, and if you want to tell me anything then tell me outside of my room. Savita tells Archana to get out of my room. Archana slowly walks out of Savita's bedroom. Archana has walked outside of Savita's bedroom. Savita closes her bedroom door. Archana sees that the bedroom door is closed and she is looking sad.

Archana is standing in her bedroom looking very sad. Sachu, Varsha, Sulochana and Soham come inside the room. Sachu says to Archana, aai, aagi wanted to do Bappa's darshan. (He is referring to Sulochana) Sulochana says yes, Archu, Sachu was whining to do it and I also wanted to do Bappa's darshan. Varsha is holding Soham in her lap. Archana says aai, you did good, and says you can take all of them with you. Archana says I wanted to come too but I can't come because Manav will be coming from the office. Varsha says yes, I know, also we can leave Soham and Sachin over here. Varsha says but we will take Sachu and Soham with us, so you two can get some privacy. Sulochana notices Archana looking upset. Varsha says let's go Soham and Sachin. Varsha leaves the room with the two kids. Sulochana says Archu, did you talk to Savita tai? Archana nods her head yes. Sulochana says what did she say? Archana says to her mother, aai you know how aai is. Archana lies that I apologized and she melted. Arhana smiles and says to her mother, she forgave me aai. Sulochana tells her daughter to stop lying and says a lie can never become true. Sulochana says you do not need to lie to me Archu. Sulochana tells her daughter not to worry and that everything will be alright. Sulochana says and you can talk to Manav and tell him everything. Sulochana says I have full faith that he will make Savita tai understand. Sulochana says I am going to do a prayer for Bappa and will pray to him that everything will be alright. Sulochana says I am going to take everyone with me so you two can have an opportunity to talk. Sulochana says I will go now. Sulochana leaves. Archana is looking worried.

Ajit's house

Ajit and Rasika are at Ajit's house. Ajit is very happy as he is holding Archana's necklace. Ajit says aai, this necklace must have cost at least 5,000 rupees. Rasika is laughing. Ajit says these two or three months can go by just fine. Ajit is laughing too. Rasika says two or three months, I don't think so, this necklace will keep us rich for the rest of our lives. Rasika says Ajit, this is not a necklace. Rasika says this is our first win, and now that animal (Savita) is suspecting Archana a lot. Rasika smiles and says this is why Savita snatched Archana's necklace. Rasika says and as the misunderstandings increase, I don't know how much Archana will have to lose. Ajit and Rasika have a laugh over this. Ajit is looking at the necklace very happily and greedily. Rasika gets a phone call. Rasika says Ajit, it is Savita tai. Ajittells his mother to talk to her. Rasika picks up her phone and says hello. Savita says yes Rasika tai, the money that Ajit needed, he will get it. Rasika says tai, why are you taking pain? Rasika says let what is happening happen. Rasika says I do not want to make my house look good by making your house dark. Rasika says Savita tai, the necklace you had snatched from Archana was not good at all. Ajit is laughing. (Rasika is faking this) Rasika says I know that I am need of money, and says you are giving Archana a very big punishment for what she did wrong. Savita says what have you seen tai? Savita says now you see, I will teach Archana such a good lesson that she will remember it for her life. Rasika says let it go tai. Savita asks, why should I let it go? Savita says today she will realize who is the owner of this house. Rasika smiles evilly. Savita says soon Manav is going to come, and if he does not scold Archana then my name is not Savita. Rasika says but tai, will Manav listen to you? Savita says yes, after all he is my son. Savita says he may have not heard the whole thing but he will never tolerate his mother or his sister being insulted. Savita says to Rasika, now you see what enjoyment is about to come. Rasika is smiling very big now. Savita says should I hang up? Savita puts up the phone. Rasika begins laughing. Ajit asks what happened aai? Rasika sits down with her son. Rasika says look Ajit, look at how everything is happening so easily. Rasika says poor Archana, she does not even know what is written in her future. Ajit and Rasika both laugh very hard. Rasika and Ajit high five each other.

Deshmukh House

Manav is coming in his house. He sees his mother sitting alone in her room.

Deshmukh House in Savita's bedroom

Manav goes to his mother. Manav asks his mother, aai, why are you sitting here by yourself? Savita says beta, will you do something for me? Savita takes off her bangles. Manav asks his mother ,aai, what are you doing? Savita tells her son to sell these bangles and get some money. Manav asks what are you saying aai? Savita says if the money you get by selling these bangles is not enough, than I will also sell this bedroom. Savita says and if that is not enough money than I will sell this whole house. Manav says aai, what are you saying, if you need money than you can take it from me. Manav asks his mother what is the need to sell your bangles? Savita says to Manav, beta, I am doing this for Vandu. Savita says now Vandu is married it also becomes your responsibility but you don't do anything so at least as a mother I should do something for her, beta. Savita says to Manav sadly, look beta, I don't like to see Vandu poor. Savita says you two are living very good, my daughter in law has everything, but my Vandu has nothing. Savita says and Ajit is responsible for this. Savita says but beta, Ajit is trying to change, so he needs money for his business. Savita says this is why I am doing all of this. Manav says aai, what is the need for you to do this? Manav says your son is here, I have already talked to Vandu about this and I have told Archana to give Vandu money. Manav says Archana must have given the money to Vandu. Savita says no beta, Archana did not give Vandu the money. Savita says my Vandu had come to take money when Archana's sister Varsha came and she had something "important" to do with the money. Savita says sadly, so Archana took money out and gave it to her sister. Savita says sadly and my Vandu left without any money. Manav is shocked. Savita says for Archana, her sister's needs mean more to her than my daughter Vandu's needs. Manav is confused and asks how could this be aai? Manav says I told Archana myself to give the money to Vandu. Savita says beta, it happened like that. Savita says Archana did not refuse to give Vandu the money, but she had said to wait two days. Savita says but now my Vandu will need to hear a lot from Rasika tai and Ajit. Manav is angry now. Savita says angrily, I think Archana does not even want to give the money to Vandu. Savita says that is why she had made an excuse. Savita says ok, she is your wife, so she has right over your money, so who am I to say all of this? Manav says aai, listen to me. Manav says you and Vandu have just as much right over the money as Archana does. Manav tells his mother to keep the bangles for herself, and says I will go and talk to Archana.

Archana is sitting down in her bedroom on her bed. Manav comes in the bedroom. Archana stands up. Manav says to Archana, you did not give the money to Vandu? Archana does not respond. Manav says come with me. Archana says but where? Manav grabs Archana's hand and says let's go.

Deshmukh House

Archana is asking Manav, where are you taking me? Manav says I am taking you to Vandu's house. Manav says you can ask as many questions as you want to over there. Manav is holding Archana's hand and they are leaving their house. Savita sees this.

Karanjkar House in Manjusha and Vinod's bedroom

Vinod is sitting down in his bedroom. Manjusha is lying down. Vinod is angry and is thinking in his head, I will prove myself to that bad boss, and one day he will have to give me a promotion. Vinod says from tomorrow I will go to the office a little earlier. Manjusha sits up and asks what happened Vinod? Vinod smiles and says Manju, I was not feeling tired. Manjusha says even I am not feeling tired. Manjusha says I was thinking that I should resume going back to the office. Manjusha says I am feeling better now, the medicines really helped. Manjusha says I will go to the office. Vinod says Manju, take a rest for one or two more days, than go to the office. Manjusha says no Vinod, I will have to go to the office. Manjusha says I need to get my pay. Manjusha says and now we have a maid to take care of the house. Manjusha says I will join the office starting form tomorrow. Vinod smiles and says ok, that's fine, as you wish. Manjusha smiles and says I was thinking of taking a day off when you get your promotion. Vinod immediately looks worried. Manjusha says we can go out after that. Vinod pretends to look happy but when Manjusha turns around, he looks worried again. Vinod thinks to himself, Manju has been waiting for a long time for my promotion, and with what mouth do I tell her that it is impossible for me to get a promotion. Vinod thinks no, no, I can't tell her anything yet. Vinod says her dreams are connected to my promotion. Vinod thinks if I tell her everything, then she will be very sad. Manjusha looks at Vinod and asks what are you thinking Vinod? Vinod says oh nothing Manju. Vinod says k, let's go to sleep. Vinod says I need to go to the office early tomorrow. Manjusha laughs. Vinod asks, why are you laughing? Manjusha says I am laughing because whenever I talk about exploring around with you, than you get tired. Manjusha says the kids said it right. Vinod asks what do the kids say? Manjusha says I will not tell you as you will not like it. Vinod says I will not feel bad, tell me. Manjusha laughs. Manjusha says Ruchi and Punni say that baba has become really stingy. Vinod smiles. Manjusha says ok, you go to sleep now, I will also go to sleep. Manjusha lies back down on her bed. Vinod is still sitting up looking worried.

Ajit's house

Ajit is sitting down in his house on the bed. Rasika is standing up looking worried. Rasika thinks to herself, I don't know what is going on over there. Rasika thinks to herself, should I call once to find out? Rasika thinks no, no, calling will not be ok, but by staying quiet like this, nothing will be done. Rasika thinks to herself, that Archana is very clever, she may have won Manav by now. Rasika thinks to herself, is this is the case than I will need to think of another way. A knock comes on the door. Ajit is about to go and answer the door when Rasika says I will see. Rasika opens her house door. It is Archana and Manav. Ajit and Rasika look at Archana and Manav very strangely. Ajit stands up. Rasika sees how stiff Archana and Manav are standing. Manav says, I would like to talk to my sister. Rasika says yes. Rasika says Vandu. Vandita comes out to the main room and sees Archana and Manav. Vandita says dada, vahini, you are here so late at night? Vandita asks is everything ok? Manav says everything is not ok, and that is why I have come. Manav says something wrong has happened, and I would like to change it. Manav says to Ajit, Ajit, I know that you want to start a new business. Manav says and my sister's dreams are connected to yours. Manav says you can take however much money you need from me whenever you want to. Rasika smiles. Manav says and as far as today is concerned, I apologize to you. Manav says you guys had to go empty hand. Manav says I am sorry. Manav says and Vandu, you don't worry. Manav says as long as your brother is alive, all of your dreams will be fulfilled. Manav says whether my wife will support me in this or not. Archana looks at Manav sadly. Rasika has a smile on her face. Ajit is also looking happy. Vandita says dada, what are you saying? Manav says I am saying this because after me telling Archana, she did not give you the money. Vandita says one minute dada. Vandita asks what are you saying? Vandita says what did vahini do so wrong that you had to come here to correct? Rasika looks extremely irritated. Vandita says and who told you that vahini refused to give me money? Vandita says I understand, aai told you this. Vandita says dada, do you not know aai? Vandita says and you believed what aai said? Vandita says dada, vahini did not refuse to give me money but I myself told her to give the money to Varsha. Vandita says because Varsha needed the money, and says even if I got the money tomorrow, it would not matter to me.

Ajit's house

Vandita is saying to her brother, you said so much to vahini? Ajit and Rasika look annoyed. Vandita says and also Ajit's job is going to start in two days, and says if in two days I got the money than it would not be a problem. Vandita says this is why I told vahini to give the money to Varsha. Vandita says whatever has happened is not vahini's fault at all. Vandita says it is actually my fault. Archana looks a little happy. Vandita says and dada, without thinking and understanding anything, you scolded vahini so much? Vandita says you got so angry at her, you did not do good. Vandita says dada, I have full faith in vahini. Vandita says vahini can never do any unfairness to me. Vandita says and one more thing. Vandita gets Archana's necklace. Vandita says this is vahini's necklace. Archana looks happy. Vandita gives Archana's necklace to Manav. Vandita says when vahini could not give me any money, than aai came and gave me this necklace. Vandita says now aai has had such a misunderstanding about vahini. Vandita says and with that misunderstanding, aai has also manipulated you. Manav is looking a little guilty. Ajit and Rasika look upset. Vandita says dada, did vahini tell you this? Vandita says no, because I know vahini. Vandita says whether vahini is right or wrong but she still tolerates it. Vandita says to Archana, vahini, please forgive me. Vandita says because of me you had to hear a lot, and aai lectured you so much. Vandita says on top of that dada came and scolded you. Manav is looking extremely guilty now. Vandita says and dada, two ladies live in your house. Vandita says both of them see things differently, and they think differently. Vandita says both of them love me so much and care for me as much as you do. Rasika shakes her head in disgust. Vandita says and yes, starting from today, whenever I will need anything, I will not tell you but I will tell vahini. Archana looks very happy. Vandita says because I know that whatever happens vahini will never refuse to anything I need. Vandita says now you two can go, it is pretty late. Vandita says and please, there is no need for you to get worried because of me. Vandita says I will come tomorrow morning and take money from you. Archana leaves the house. Manav is also getting ready to leave.

Precap: Savita and Rasika are both at their own homes and they are talking to each other over the phone. Rasika is saying to Savita that Archana was not saying anything but I her brain was talking. Savita is looking very irritated. Rasika says again in Manav's yes Archana became good and now she has become bad in his eyes. Savita is looking very angry. Rasika says tai, I will tell you something.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. Over 200+ people has read this update but NO COMMENTS and only 6 clicks on "LIKE" when I read this update. Please at least appreciate the hard work of Bhallarox and click on LIKE if have no time to give comments.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the great update Bhalla. You've really improved alot in terms of the layout of the update.  Good size paragraphs and great colours!!!!
Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
stupid people in this show never change, it annoys me that Ajit has turn bad again and his mother still doesnt gone to hell yet.
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg varsha needs to bind her own business!!!!!!!! she cant get along with her inlaws doesnt mean she should expect archana to become disrecpectful too! 

great update!
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla πŸ˜›

Bhalla, why do you say Archu looked happy? πŸ˜•She was crying throughout the whole scene, she looked grateful when Vandu defended her but otherwise she just crying quitely listening to Manav 😭
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
OLGNES thumbnail
thank you for the update...
bmm1985 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!!!!

Loved Vandita telling off Manav!!! :)
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update friend
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. I wish that Vandita finds out what Rasika is up to & exposes her.  It would be lovely to see Rasika & Manjusha pay for their misdeeds.  Savita is like the wind, she should go on holiday with Rasika & let them enjoy each other's company!