Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Friday, September 2nd Episode 575

Vishnu and  Suda are in the mottai maadi...Gayu comes there to dry the clothes...she stops hearing talking to Suda...Vishnu tells," Suda..we need to some help to patch up Krishna and Mugunthans relationship...so you please go and ask your akka to cancel the case against Mugunthan...I am not telling that by getting the case vaapas...they both are going to be ok as before...but something from end...we need to do" Suda promises to do that...Gayu becomes so angry and grabs the bucket of clothes and goes down.

In the prison Mugunthan is sitting on the floor...here comes Sathya and looks vudals...and goes to the inspector and asks permission to visit Mugs. Sathaya is directed to the ceel where Mugs is locked..as he walks the inspector tells the police man that he is going to the court and let Sathya talk to Mugs as Sathya is a VIP ????

Sathya goes and oreh nakkal naiyandiyaa talks to Mugunthan..."sagalai...I had been in jail for two years and have so much information to share with you...anyway...naan namma podaantee Swetha vai thookkka poren..." Mugs gets so annoyed and screams at him...Sathya replies," lol...lol...nalla kuraikareenga Mugunthan...when I was in you tied thaali to my pondaatee...now when you are in I am going to kidnap her...ok...dhanee kku dheenee sari poindha...( telugu) Intha Sathya yethai seidaalum pakkaava seivaan...varattaaa..." ( Sathya already kidnapped Swetha rught...then ithu enna pouthu kuzhappam...is this another sodappal by the ditor and director?)

Gayu is ore yeri malai...walking up and down waiting for Krish...ere comes Krish...he is in a hurry as he has to supply water cans to a hotel in a faraway place...Gayu stops him and starts talking nonsense," oh...is this the way you keep up your promises"...etc Krish does not undersatnd...Paro, Vishnu and Suda come there hearing this commotion. Gayu continues," I am talking about the promise you gave me about not having anything to do with that family" Krish kadu kadu and tells," gayatri...yes...after giving you that sathiyam...naan paattukku minding my velai thaneh?"
Gayu," oh ithukku peruthaan umai kusumbo? neenga Vishnuvai usuppi vittu...trying to get that case vaapas right? I hear what Vishu told Suda..." Vishnu tries to explain but Gayu stops him...PAro tells," Gayatri...if Krishnana gives a promise he will never cross that mind it" Gayu stops her too," atheh..please dont interfere between this purushan pondaantee problem..." she goes on and on..." ok ponga ..poyee serve that family and get "thiyaagi" pattam...tehn they will look for another  girl for you and you can marry her like your brother..." palaaarrr... Krish swings his hand across Gayu's face...Vishnu stops him...Vishnu talks to Gayu," inga paarunga...this idea of getting the case vaapas was told by Krishnan...it was by Az Sir...Look here I am an educated person...and I know that Krishnan is a nice man...please ennai thaavu seinju ennai manniyunga..."

Here comes Meenakshi making fun of Vishnu for begging to Gayu. She accuses of everyone for bringing Vishnu there. Vishnu stops her and drags her out and asks her to get out. " inga paaru...if you come here one more time...naan oreh adiyaa poiduven...nee sethaa unakku kolli vaikka kooda vara maaten...po oh..."She leaves...

Paro comes to AZ's house and accuses of him talking to Vishnu ...and she also tells that Mugunthan is the sole responsible person for TK's death...Visalam comes there and tells her to stop...but one more time Paro tells the same...
Thodarum
[MEMEBRSONLY]
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday  6/9/11 Episode No 577

The newer couple advising the older couple continues. MM Krish says that he has no ego issues  ( antha word ai ye Vishnu thaan sOlli kudukkaraar !!) and Gayu labeling him as " ego jaasthi Aanavar "  ( Jaasthi nna?? AppO muthalle ye kOnjam irukku nnu thaane artham?? ) The couple adjourn to their respective bed rooms ( thank God for small mercies ) MM apologizes for his behaviour  but Gayu is in no mood for such niceties (  Gayu's demeanor confirms Roja's take on today's "educated " youngsters - they are literates, period !! Before jumping the guns, won't you just think once??? ) MM 's apology accepted aa illiya nnu neither Roja nor MM knows. After MM lies down Gayu sneaks ( enna, kaalile vizhunthu amma thaaye nnu keppanaa nnu expecting?? ) but MM kadamai mudinjithu nnu thoonga pOittar.

Next morning - MM is pensive - mOttai maadi le mooning over. Ippo Paro aunty's turn to chide MM . Krish pleads " amma, Gayu does not understand me, that is ok but you brought me up to be such a MM. You ought to know that I will never ignore my promise !!! " Amma condescends to talk to sonny - tells him that Gayu is upset because she has lost a lot " amma appa rendu perum gone. She has no one other than us. If you also beat her... (athellam sari thaan, athukkaga unga pillai MM MM aa irukkanumaa??? He should be given a chance to talk once in a while !! ) you need more patience ( ayyo da ..innum patience aa??? Kizhinjuthu Krishnagiri !! ) Gayu is normally calm when she works with her students ( hmm, intha pOnnu calm aa irukkirathe oru periya news aa irukku !!! ) Go to her college and apologize once more, ok??  " Paazha pochu , amma ithu enna advice?? Hubby wife personal life alasal work panra edathileyaa?? Hmmm..ennavO pOngappa.

Gayu is pretty consistent in one thing -  college veedu apdingra difference ellam illai, enge paarthalum Oosi pattas thaan - athu sari avanga work panra edam, avangale kavalai padalai, namakku enna?? AZ uncle's turn to fan the fire - comes to meet Gayu (antha veetu Aalunga yaar kitteyum I won't ask for any help nnu anni kku promise panninga??? Maranthuttingalaa?? ) Appeals to gayu's good senses (??!!! Apdi Onnu irukku???? Roja theda Aarambichutta 😉) Tells her that Mugs' life is in her hands " I am dreaming that all of us should live under one roof . If you do not help Mugs now , the rift will widen more, nee padicha pOnnu ( ange thaan Roja kku santhegame !! ) I do not have to tell you more..." Gayu grabs the opportunity to list the lacunae of Mugs " he did some thilla langadi velai in my marriage. Apram AM uncle's  death, family separation ellathukkum he is the reason. Then in the pretext of a vaarisu for the family he ground raw green chillies on PILS grad's head and married a second time ..and finally he kills my dad...ipdi ella thappum unga pillai mele...you should be ashamed to plead for him like this... " AZ uncle folds his hands and appeals some more...who do you think is privy to all this...namba MM krish and one whole load of students. Krish charges as he sees AZ folding his hands in front of Gayu "Yeeeyyy, who do you think he is ? And what do you think of yourself?? He is much elder to you, ithu thaan nee padicha lakshanamaa?? " (Ayoo, ellarum innikki thirumbi thirumbi angeye varaangalee !!! )😉😉) Gayu tries to stop him "shh, ellarum pakkaranga " ( Ippo thaan you opened your eyes or what?? Ellarun rOmba nerama intha drama vai watch panraanga ...neeyellam teach panni...vilangidum...thank God Roja's children are done with school and college)  Krish could not care less - shouts more " Look wifey, I know only him before you...he comes first.." Gayu is shocked ...ayyo Paro aunty...unga idea ipdi kavuthuduthe... Nalaikki yaar update?? Shree?? All the best chellam ..Gayu storm has just started brewing...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nithya_IF thumbnail
*Uravugal Sep 2011 Updates Archives *
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friday 9/9/11 Episode No 580

Aaha Violence enbathu ethu varai??
Mazhaiyil pachhai Kili naniyum varai

Rojaa unakku pAatu vera ya?? Nikka vaichu sudanum di unnai !!! Sathya makes sure that Swetha gets wet in the rain ( Real rain aa?? Illatta intha uruppadatha scene kku precious water waste aachaa?? ) Sathya goes in for water beating. Not just that - plate neriya small eats vera !!! Meena wedding le Paal Kova mosukkina Nithya mathiri Sathya mosukkings 😉 Mangu aunty calls Sathya and asks " deyy Paavi, enna da pannine yen pOnnai??" Sathya says that he is feeding Swetha with prawn biriyaani ( Era = prawn?? sorry, Roja kku sariya theriyalai , ava 100 % vegetarian !! ) Nattu uncle grabs the phone - for his part spills every thing " my daughter called and before we could say Jack Robinson it got cut !!" ( ennangada , intha serial le ellarum MM title kku ipdi contest panraanga??? Nattu, Swetha would have sneaked that call nnu kooda theriyaatha?? Ipdi yaa pOttu kuduppinga?? Nalla appa , yaar ange , intha year Oda "best father " award ai nattu kitte kudunga )
Sathya says that he wanted the parents to hear swetha's voice " athaan I made her talk to you. Nalla mahai , pOi hit the bed, we can talk in the morning " Nattu kku "Muzhi uruttal " time Mangu asks the most innocent Q " Kadavule, yen engalai ipdi paduthare??"
( Hmmm, Mur pagal seyyin Pir pagal vilaiyum nnu summava sOnnanga !!! PILS grad Oda unborn baby roMba samathu , ippO ve kannule viralai vittu Aattarathu??!! ) Sathya decides that Swetha has had enough. Goes and brings her in - ennavO Swetha thaan drunk mathiri " Aadame vaa " nnu thAangi pidichu kOoti kittu varaar !! More torture time - tells swetha that he ditched her during the nuptial night " but ippO ..I can be a good hubby " Swetha does her " please sathya ennai Onnum pannathe " trip and Sathya condescends. Gives her some hot water and tells her that it is good for the baby !!! ( sappadu?? Era biriyaani?? Roja was waiting to see that - just to confirm that Era is Prawn !! )

Morning time. Gayu is leaving for work . Paro aunty gives her the lunch box. Gayu says that MM is not back home " I have nothing to say ...but.." Paro promises to have a tete et tete  with sonny . Vishnu asks Sudha " Unga akka moonji is not ok , enna aachu??"
( antha amma moonji eppOvume kadu kadu sidu sidu thaan , naanga thaan Megala days le irunthu paakkarOme 😉) Sudha briefs - " Mm went to apologize, AZ came to the college , enga akka avar kitte thulli kuthicha...MM got angry " ( Viishnu unga bank job ambO vaa?? Puthu veedu paarkira idea irukka illiyaa?? SOru kanda edam sOrgam nnu ingiye dera vaa?? !! ) Vishnu says that he is ready to peep in to MM 's bed room but fortunately Sudha stops him
 ( thank God for small mercies )

MM comes in and nalla kaalam Paro aunty normal amma vaa behave panraanga ( serial amma nna ulle vantha Odane lage lage Aarambichuduvaangale !! ) Offers a cuppa but MM decides to
have breakfast first. Breakfast is served - Paro aunty start panraanga ( hmm avar sappittu mudikkara varai wait panna koodathaa??? ) " krishna , where were you last night??" MM says that he had to stay in the shop as a water can load arrived late.
Paro aunty innocently says " so, this will be the case for this whole week since your boys are on leave??" MM agrees . ( nalla Kaalam Roja was scared that he will throw the breakfast on the wall and throw a big tantrum - saapidara nerathile ladaai start pannitt angale nnu was worried !! ) Paro aunty straight aa subject kku vanthuttanga - tells MM that he once again goofed up. " I asked you to apologize to Gayu and set right things. But you go to the college, support AZ and raise your hands in front of all the students?? And you shy away from seeing her face?? Look buddy, Gayu's loss is monumental. Her anger is justified . She packed her bags to leave and I had to stand upside down to pacify her. You know what? Go to her and apologize...pacify her and make her accept you. Once a man marries, his wife should come first. All the other relations should take a back seat. Make her happy, ok?? " ( marupadi college kka?? Athu enna velai seyyara edamaa illatta marital problems ai discuss panra bed room aa?? Paro aunty, oru fiasco pOraatha??) Paro aunty Oda advice Vishnu kku surukku nnu Oraikkarathu - he probably sensed Roja's apprehension about his "Soru kanda edam sorgam " attitude - tells Paro aunty that he was oscillating about how he should solve his problem - "you have opened my eyes. I am going to hunt for a house right away to live with Sudha    high time  sonny high 
time...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2