*Uravugal Sep 2011 Updates Archives * - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday 20/9/11 Episode No 587

Villishnu Oru dharma KOothu pOdaraanga - " petha thai ( amma, petha thaan thai , illatta athukku vera peru 😉😉) I am not important for you ?? How dare you set up a new house?? Sudha velai yaa ithu?? Illatta, intha amma sOlli kuduthaangala ?? Avanga mattum magan DIl ellar kooda jolly aa iruppanga..naan thaniya kedanthu saaganum, apdiithaane??" ( ayyo da SEthuttalum...ada pOnga mma Roja yethanum sollida pOra !! ) Sudha starts crying (  yeeyyy, why are you crying now??? Can you think of some thing better?? grrr ) Vishnu tries to inject some sense in to that raving woman but everything falls on deaf ears . Calls Sudha to come with her ..and of course Sudha does not refute ... a blazing Gayu stops Sudha ...Vishnu threatens mommy ...drama to the core...finally Villishnu says that she is going to die ..."another half an hour le , you will get the news of my death...vanthu kOlli mattum pOdu..." ( aama , kOlli pOda pillai yethukku?? Corporation will do the honors . When will these mothers stop such emotional blackmail??? Absolutely disgusting ) Villishnu storms out of the house .. the rest of the jing bang follow suit .. Paro aunty starts praying ( amma ungalai mattum illai , engalaiyum antha Kadavul thaan kaapathanum... intha serial paarthu rOmbave nOndhu pOittOm naanga !! )

Villishnu Oda ...Oda...
Vishnu vum pinnadi Oda...
Odaaa...
MM, Gayu Sudha vum Oda...
Oda... Roja kirukku,  padarathai niruthittu serial ai paaru ...update kudukka thavalai???

Well what  happens?? Sathya comes that way followed by a helmet clad Mugs. This sathya fellow is lucky !!! he misses Villishnu but Mugs is not that lucky - hits Villishnu who falls on the road ( Hmm no casualities ...summa falling down thaan ) Well, Vishnu and MM seem to have their priorities wrong - amma vai vittuttu bike Aasami yai Othaikkaraanga .. Mugs slow aa helemt ai  edukkaraar...MM is stunned to see darling annan...but Vishnu brings an uruttu kattai and smashes Mugs from behind - Mugs kku head injury...intha amma kku ankle le oru chinna adi ..kuyyO mUraiyO nnu kathi Oorai kootuthu ...next stopping ??/ Hospital your Honors...Vaanga pOgalaam...

Hospital - Villishnu kku nurse bandage panraanga...LO LO nnu alaruthu...Sudha kirukku azharathu...Gayu mOraikkuthu...Mugs in unconscious ..another room... Vishnu comes to MM saying " called Mugs' people and kept them in the loop " MM frets " Vishnuuu , Viruthu Patti saniyanai Vilai kuduthu vaangittingale..." Vishnu says that it is a big mistake " Mugs nnu theriyaame adichOm thaan but if we do not inform athu innum periya thappa aagidum.."
( so,  if it is not Mugs,  then what you guys did is right??? Unga amma kirukku mathiri nadu road le Odina bike kaaran enna yya pannuvaan?? Unakku evan ya bank le velai kuduthaan?? Aam Oom nna kai yai thookaringa??? ) Villishnu kku evvalavu pattalum buthi varalai - says that Mugs did it purposely "avanai naan summa vida maatten...ayyo valikkuthe...Sudha call my son .." Gayu has that look which says  - "ivvalavu thaan drama vaa, innum irukka ?? " Ithukku mele the doctor says that Villishnu can not walk for another few weeks - Sudha thalai le Idi vizhunthaach. Ithu alambal ipdinna Visa tsunami arrives. Holds MM's collar and says that he did it purposely - as usual AZ uncle la le adakka mudiyalai 😉 Gayu makes a feeble attempt and says that it was all an accident. Visa aunty Mugs epdi irukkar nnu kooda not bothered.  Gayu kitte challenge than mukkiam " you sent my son to the Abacus School?? Now, it is my chance baby, you will see your darling hubby there...pretty soon.." Storms out - bakki ellarukkum " knead you hands, grit your teeth and shout Visa's name " order from the director. But AZ uncle paavam pinnadiye Odaraar !! Antha amma straight aa goes to the police station and orders the inspector " some one beat up my son. Come and arrest him..NOW " Inspector kku thannai adichathu PEyaa Pisasa nnu theriyalai ...

Freeze
Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Tuesday  27/9/11 Episode No 592

Mangu aunty is pensive. Sathya kitte vitta sabatham thaan reason 😉 (aunty serial family rules padi grocery list le poison bottle pOttingalaa illiyaa? ) Mangu aunty decide pannittanga - "intha Roja eppO paarthalum romba criticize panra , namba enna senjaalum avalukku pidikkalai , intha serial kku ta ta sollittu , Thendral le pOi antha pOnnu Thulasi yai innum kOnjam paduthaalam " 😉 Nattu uncle Aadi asainju nithanama vanthu " did you see Swetha?? EppO namba veetukku varuvaa??" (Car repair laam mudinjithaa?? Had some thing to eat?? Free thaane ?? To listen to what Mangu has to say??? Nalla appa...summava Roja best father award ai ungalukku kuduthaa?? ) Mangu has a steely , fixed look "Swetha will be home tonight at 8 pm , You go upstairs and relax " Nattu uncle "hayya jolly,  summa urutti urutti muzhikka vendam, vittu thu thOllai " nnu goes upstairs. Mangu aunty  goes to the kitchen, takes out the poison and mixes it in the milk...kudi...kkka...pOran...gaa...

PILS grad summa irukkathO?? Stops Mangu from drinking the poison - well, both Mugs and PILS grad come directly from the hospital - since they know the deadline to be 8 pm - and save Mangu aunty. uh huh . The news of Sathya visiting them and informing them to be ready with rose garlands for his ex - Parents in Law gets disseminated. PILS wrongly assumes that Mangu aunty is upset about Visa aunty calling Swetha Raasi illathava " I apologized on her behalf and also asked you to erase that dialog !!!! You still do this??" Mugs for his part says that both PILS grad and Swetha are equal for him " I know how to save my biwi No 2 . I will never desert her... Will you please refrain from such acts in future??" Mangu aunty is crying...Nattu uncle mella varaar  - Amma di, at last - People from outside barge in to the house and save a dying soul and this man is languishing upstairs looking for some sympathy??!!! Like Roja , PILS grad is also livid " so you are here too?? Pray what were you doing upstairs??" Nattu slowly understands the seriousness and asks " so, ithukku thaan you sent me upstairs??"  ( Illai , if you were around, she would have given you a glass of milk as well 😉) Well, PILS grad takes a promise from Mangu that she will never ever resort to such cheap tricks, for her part promises that she and Mugs will bring back Swetha, orders Nattu to be more careful ...and they leave.

Both Mangu and Nattu are sitting as if their uninsured ship sank just then ...and Sathya comes. He is surprised that both are alive and equally disappointed ( ayyo, Sathya , exactly Roja's sentiments !!!!! promises...promises...promises...no action 😉) Tells them that he is highly disappointed " apdi savaal llam vittu ttu ...you guys did not die??? UH huh, Nalla kaalam I did not pay for the garlands..." Leaves. Roja update panra annikki ellam intha Villishnu makes an appearance...grrr - Visnu is getting ready to go to work , Sudha is busy in the kitchen..and running around for all the errands ordered  by Vishnu...Villishnu kku suru suru nnu varathu..waiting for an opportunity to spite Sudha ... the proverbial serial food of Idly gets packed for lunch ... Sudha runs to give the towel ( kulikka pOnaa towel eduthu kiitu pOga thavalai??? Enna upbringing ithu?? ) ...Vishnu asks Sudha to take the bike key from the bike and hang it in its place. Sudha does that and goes to the kitchen. Villishnu gets what she wants - runs to the keys cupboard and picks it up ( ayyo da enna running??? Few weeks kku should not walk nnu doctor sollalai??? appo, athuvum drama vaa?? Adengappa !!! ) She takes the keys to the kitchen, hides it behind some vessel...comes back ..sits and starts reading...

Freeze

Edited by atina - 12 years ago