Humse Hai Life

~: Episode Discussion Thread :~

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

This thread can be used to discuss the daily episode happenings of Humse Hai Life.

Please keep the following rules in mind before discussing:

All discussions should be related to Humse Hai Life.
    Please refrain from chatting/spamming in this thread.
  • Please do NOT bash any actors/characters/shows in this thread.

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Has anyone seen the 1st episode?

I can't find any links to watch it online 😕

--HiNa-- thumbnail
this is humse hai life forum not dil dosti dance forum
 so plzz kindly chk it before posting 
topic to be closed 
thankz
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aysha-

Has anyone seen the 1st episode?

I can't find any links to watch it online 😕

hi plzz next ask your Q inHumse Hai Life Query/Help Desk 

and here the linkz
😳
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
-Aysha- thumbnail

thnx 4 the link
-Aysha- thumbnail
the first episode was good 👍🏼
Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
1st epi was fab
 loved abigails acting as usual

cnt wait 4 next epi

peehu.vg thumbnail
loved da second episode it was so good ... and the coming up for tom is so exciting .. how they both will meet ... waitiiing 
sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! such cool episode both yesterday and today..em so proud of abi she is rlly acted tremendously well..luv the rangeela character actually all de cast r interesting , gautam, principla, de twin like bro who give raghav entry, the couch..de bad guy lolz all fab! :)  n enjoyed all part..raghav thinks too much of himself but his cute n funny for sum reason he looks alot like sanjay dutt when he youngster..tell me if u guys agree wid me :)..
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i don't really like raghav that much as of now ..he seems a little too full of himself..and takes others' admiration of him for granted according to me...i mean...he is a little stuck-up , conceited and narrow-minded..he dives in his popularity..and believes that his life and everyone's lives around him starts and finishes with his attitude and stereotypical outer image of a "stud" and a very artificial and fickle  carisma...which makes me roll my eyes..but who knows? probably siya will be the one who will give him a reality check..and non-verbally and non-physically slap him and shout out through her amazingly admired attitude that he needs to get over himself...i guess that is how siya will strike to raghav..as siya is not a part of the elite herd.siya's character is made in a manner that her role is supposed to stand out from the usual conventional socially structured herd in a school...she has a dignity..a strong personality with perceptive morals and also with a hidden emotional inspiration..she is a strong and dignified lady-with a determination and an aspiration..i guess she will be the one to show raghav and his extreme , overt pride FILLED with selfish disdain that the world does not revolve around him..and human psychology has always depicted that anyone who strikes different from everyone else to us..always ends up being the one whom  we are attracted to..so i guess it all fits..probably siya will make raghav a better person and make him realize that he does not have reject his pride..he just needs to neglect it 😳 Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago