Humse Hai Life

~About The Show And Cast~No Comments

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

About Humse Hai Life

What happens to a girl who finds herself in a man's world? She redefines it. Sia is not your average 16 year old; while most teenage girls dream of a future filled with glitz and glam, Sia dreams of becoming a boxer. After passing the entrance test at the up-market Elite School with flying colours, Sia soon realizes that this is only the beginning of her long road to success. Will she be able to fight it out with Raghav, the star boxer, and claim her rightful place as the #1 boxer? Or will she give in to the notion that girls don't box?

[v] HUMSE HAI LIIFE, SIA'S JOURNEY. HER LIFE. HER DREAM.
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Humse Hai Life Cast

Abigail JainAbigail Jain

Role:Sia
Hi I'm Sia. And I'm a fighter. I lost my parents a few years ago and live with my uncle and younger brother in a small town. I have one dream and one dream only – I want to be a national level boxer. Yes, a boxer. Just because I am a girl, does not mean I will not be successful in fulfilling this dream; my scholarship at the Elite School has renewed my hope that there is place for a girl like me in a man's profession. I will prove myself and make my mark as a girl in the boxing world because it is possible. It is my dream. And I will make it my reality.

Ankur NayyarAnkur Nayyar

Role:Sia's coach

Himansh KohliHimansh Kohli

Role:Raghav
Sia''s love interest, the star boxer

Yuvraj Thakur

Role:Ankur Thakkur
Parallel lead

Heli DaruwalaHeli Daruwala

Role:Saloni

Rupesh KatariaRupesh Kataria

Role:Vishal

Neeraj SoodNeeraj Sood

Role:Neeraj Sood

sadaf_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Channel [v] will be launching a new serial about a young girl trying to make her mark in the world of boxing. It's a story of true grit and determination against trials and tribulations. Humse Hai Liife revolves around young Sia (Abigail Jain), who dreams of becoming a successful boxer just like her father, and treads the highroad of hard work and dedication to achieve her dreams.

The show was conceptualised around the insight that women in our country have to toil that much harder in careers that are conventionally dominated by men. To take this idea beyond the show, the channel identified the leading women boxers of India, who flagged off the press conference about the show. Boxing champions MC Mary Kom, Vanlal Duati, Pinki Jangra and Neetu Chahal were further felicitated with a cash prize of Rs. 2,00,000 each by the channel, for their unrelenting contribution to the sport, as well as the exemplary determination that is an inspiration to all women in India.

Humse Hai Liife's protagonist Sia, played by Abigail Jain (earlier seen in Kyaa Dil Mein Hai, Bandini) who hails from Adarsh Colony, Delhi and is known to be an achiever. She believes that excelling in boxing will be her ticket out of her hometown. Sia wins a scholarship to the Elite School, where Coach Birendra (Ankur Nayyar) reinforces her belief that she can truly reach her goal. The story moves on to her struggle in the school and problems with Raghav, the male protagonist (played by Himansh Kohli, a fresh face).

aliaz_ali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely work gaurav_fan
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HHL ROXXX...
I LUV HIMANSH..A LOTT...❤️❤️
SIRA...ROXX...❤️❤️