Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH maha epi update comp

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i will give a short highlights of the maha epi extremly sorry for the delay on sunday i had to go for a dinner party, after comp yday update guests came over to stay this morning i had to entertain aunty's while mum went shopping i made them watch yrkkh 🤣 anyways enough of my bak bak here it goes

YRKKH Maha Epi Highlights

.Naksh ignore each other both are planning a suprise for each other
. rj serves everyone dinner akshara is eagerly waiting for her gift
. Mohit phones natik akshara picks it up but she cant hear, natik coms and takes his phone away
.akshara wonders why he phoned she thinks maybe natik has planned a suprise like her she searches in the cupboard natik comes
.he says what r u doing in my cupboard she says nothing just setting the clothes they have a silly argument and rem there old days fb shown
.varsha and crew r also getting there gifts ready so they can wish naksh
akshara is getting worried as her gift still hasnt arrived she gets changed and packs an empty gift hoping it will arrive in time
natik phones mohit and says where r u he says he is on his way as his auto broke down on the way
akshara comes out she gives natik a rose and wishes him happy anniversry natik is so lost in waiting for mohit he dosnt wish she says you havnt wished he wishes her back
akshara says here is my gift he says thank you i will open it akshara says no the condition is we will open it together where is your gift u have forgotton like last time
natik says no i havnt forgotton
akshara says ok for proof she starts asking him questions they show fb both laugh
mohit arrives with natiks gift he gives it akshara she is about to open it he says not now like you said we will do it together
mohini, varsha, ananya, anshu gives them there gifts
nishmi also arrives and gifts there gifts
Akshara gifts also arrives and she quickly puts it in the gift box
natik comes she says lets open our gifts
both argue who should go first natik says ok i will go first
ends there

these were the main highlights i did it from memory sorry if i forgot anything i dont have tym to do the full update with guests gone my university is opening on thursday and i have to finish off my summer essay of 5000 words which i havnt started 😆

if i missed anything out feel free to point, it was a nice maha epi with naksh scenes compared to the usual we get 😆so do watch guys loved the fb is it me or does anyone else feel that karan has put weight on from the beginning, oh well still love him though 😍😳

sorry for any mistakes

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago